Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Regular MLs for 2023 !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One and only regular for me is K Rebecca at 278 GC. Would visit more if I could.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I dunno bro, I'm just looking at their roster here:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...86#post2832086

Updated today, still has J Mayu there. Maybe they made a mistake and she finally really did retire, lol...

EDIT: my bad, it says "on holiday" on the roster.
    I sent a message to SBM. They said she's not working there anymore. It's a shame, she was my regular until I started going back to 227 Broadway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    my list is on the shorter side

Sophie
    Helen, LAM, Fiona
    Naomi

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the big Z View Post
    I sent a message to SBM. They said she's not working there anymore. It's a shame, she was my regular until I started going back to 227 Broadway.
    Who do you see in 227?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maggie 2 Pope ST Ryde.

Banned
    T Cindy from N5M is mine.

Such a beautiful lady in so many ways!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    After the lockdown I had lost all my regulars. Regulars are definitely good for one thing..they always give you what u want when in desperate in needs.

I was hoping to find 3 to 4 regulars for rotation this yr ( it tough at first they seems to be less passionate less caring, and a lot more greedy) pro covid!

C Fiona At Summerville

C Caesy at Summerville

T Sandy/ Fiona 200/SBM

T Shara/Sarah 200/ SBM

J Mayu Sydney girl massage ( ex 5 star brothel )SBM

J Claire 227ns/41 Epping

K Susie 227ns/41 Epping

J Lilly 227ns /41 Epping

T Kate Natural Care Epping

Dropped- T CoCo/Tracy 200/ 41Epping
    T Milin SBM. More will probably be drop and hopefully added new ones!

What is your for 2023?
    Update- unfortunately from 9 down to 5.

1.C Caesy at Summerville
    2.J Momo at 108 mirage
    3.T Kate at natural care Epping
    4.T Shara 200 stanmore/ SBM
    5.J Lilly 41Epping

Tried a few wl at Ginza( J Ice mean to the best there unfortunately didn't get to try her) , Kyoto nd 127 regent street ..not good very average in face nd body.
    There isn't too many nice looking girl around atm very disappointing.

Banned
    Let’s see when I come back.

A new one.

J Secret N5M

Banned
    Too many regulars.
    Not enough $.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Too many regulars.
    Not enough $.
    Perhaps a thread for the cheapest punt in Sydney is needed? As long as she has teeth and the premises are clean, why not?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    where is J Claire 227ns/41 Epping now?

Quote Originally Posted by penine7850 View Post
    I remember J Claire. Last time I see her in 227NS & also Epping shop when change to new owner. First time I book her & she come inside room, I thought WTF she is white girl not japanese but I don't mind because I also like white girl. Then she tell me she is both, make me even more exciting. Her bj skills is just okay, never offer fs before. Do anyone know where she is now?
    Her BJ was actually very good..she can suck all day if clicked with surprise too...fs- I think she stopped offering to guys few yrs ago..not sure why! All her ex regulars hates her haha.

Quote Originally Posted by 119tcs View Post
    where is J Claire 227ns/41 Epping now?
    I think Claire is gone for now....but might return if she run out of money. Check others shops 84A/ 161 Chatswoods/ Kensington etc..name - Mia. I guess everyone is missing her Japanese services

@P 7850
    Is good, actually. The boss of 108 is not forcing the girls to do that they are not comfortable with girls who have a choice there. Sometimes, if lucky, u can upgrade if clicked with the girl . Momo is a Gem don't miss out diamond or not !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any Intel who is J secret?
    It’s a secret I guess

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @P 7850
    Is good, actually. The boss of 108 is not forcing the girls to do that they are not comfortable with girls who have a choice there. Sometimes, if lucky, u can upgrade if clicked with the girl . Momo is a Gem don't miss out diamond or not !
    Bro Woods,

There's a couple of new faces at 108 and description is "Pretty" , need you or Pking2 to test n rate?

@woods23

Last time I also tried Mayu in your list at SBM, her massage/shower/hj is good but because I book only 30 min she didn't offer fs or bj. Maybe not enough time but I feel like maybe I'm too ugly she didn't want to offer me any open mind service.
    Nothing to do with you..yes, it's too short.( she preferred at least 45mins for fs ) Mayu have her set routine not much time left for fs. I always go for 45mins not too short notice too long is only $10 more. Once regular if 30mins she will go straight to b2b cbj fs.

Next time if you want fs with any girls just ask earlier !!! You really miss out the fs with Mayu omg...she is the best sex( tight pussy can fck for long time) out of all my regulars ..she was a ex wl from Ginza!

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    Bro Woods,

There's a couple of new faces at 108 and description is "Pretty" , need you or Pking2 to test n rate?
    Will do bro. Hopefully can find some more Gem there!

BTW your inbox is full!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Her BJ was actually very good..she can suck all day if clicked with surprise too...fs- I think she stopped offering to guys few yrs ago..not sure why! All her ex regulars hates her haha.

I think Claire is gone for now....but might return if she run out of money. Check others shops 84A/ 161 Chatswoods/ Kensington etc..name - Mia. I guess everyone is missing her Japanese services
    Yeah, she stopped FS after she hooked up with a BF here. Guess she settled down with that guy now. When FS was available and clicked, oh boy... It was baby-making time, bro.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Wow. I can only imagine. When she give me bj I like to grab her ass. When I see her pussy I really imagine I'm fucking it instead of her mouth.

Many people talk about relationship with ML and WL. Some people don't like having relationship with this kind of girls. My friend who go punting as well don't want to date them but don't mind having them as mistress. If I wasn't married I might asked someone like Claire out for dating but not sure if she will like me, I don't have much money when I was single. Did the bf tell her he is forum user and they went dating? Must be very hard, if bf used to post many AR then she will knock his head many times for all the girls he use to fuck. Even my wife always make fun of all my exgf from before I dating her, very annoying but I love her.
    Sorry, now that I reread what I wrote, it sounded like I said she hooked up with someone on this forum. No bro, what I meant was she found a BF in Sydney.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    There's a couple of new faces at 108 and description is "Pretty"
    I saw that myself, even "very pretty", but unfortunately it seems to be just marketing.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast