Thread: Angie - decent session

Senior Member(無間使者)

Angie - decent session

Wechatted 227 Broadway to see who was on at a time that suited me. Went for a change from Thai, with Angie, Chinese girl, apparently popular with good English (not marked as open minded on roster).
    Arrived and a v friendly, pretty cute Chinese chick met me at reception, hand held me to room and then big hug from her in room.
    She was also wearing glasses which just totally sealed the deal for me.
    Showered, then she came back, asked for and went for hard massage and she was pretty hard, little painful at times but all good.
    No oil was used at all which was interesting.
    V good grasp of English and decent convo was had, albeit a bit one way.
    Off came the clothes and usual great Asian body, small, slender with a nice set of tits, very attractive
    She expertly moved from hard massage to kind of gentle tickling all over , heavy breathing, and I stood to attention.
    Interestingly after a bit of a handjob, asked if I wanted a BJ. She isn't marked as open-minded and I mentioned this, she had no idea that level of detail is on their website. She then said she usually made the decision to offer based on the customer (I tend not to push beyond NHJ unless offered)
    Anyhoos, on went the dom and she gave an extremely good BJ. Came v quickly (I seem to these days), and she kept on sucking for a while after I came, actually wasn't sure if she noticed (that I had come) or not.. eventually she stopped sucking, took mouth away and giggled and said 'im good at blowjobs, eh'. Which she was.
    Think she works Fridays.
    If you are into slender attractive Asian chicks who can give a decent massage, have a bit of chat, are obviously not a moron, wear glasses and give good BJs. I'd recommend her
    9/10.
    Think this place is my go-to shop, had a rough experience at some other places of late (Oasis on Parramatta Rd), never had a bad experience here and the girls are all fairly young and attractive.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Consult

Hey mate nice review!

Was this service CBJ or BBJ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SiberianKhatru98 View Post
    Hey mate nice review!

Was this service CBJ or BBJ?
    Covered. Wouldn't do it any other way!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi jsw, thanks for the nice review. Slender attractive asian girls with glasses sounds hot. Have tried thai rosie and that girl was horny fun, wonder if you have tried Julin?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekypineapple50 View Post
    Hi jsw, thanks for the nice review. Slender attractive asian girls with glasses sounds hot. Have tried thai rosie and that girl was horny fun, wonder if you have tried Julin?
    No. I haven't, So far from 227 Millar, Judy, June, Summer and now Angie. No duds so far

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One of my go to places, but I see a few old favs have gone recently. I have heard Milar is often recommended. Shes been there a while but my roster never matches hers.This week it will. What was your experience JSW?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by madness123 View Post
    One of my go to places, but I see a few old favs have gone recently. I have heard Milar is often recommended. Shes been there a while but my roster never matches hers.This week it will. What was your experience JSW?
    My first experience of 227 was with Milar, arguably best so far. Not a lot of chat, but she is a bit of a stunner (IMO).
    If you snoop through my previous posts I posted an AR about her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks, Great intel. I was trying to line up one of the longer serving girls there later this week and Ive not been there for at least 6 months.