Thread: Running into a ML outside

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Running into a ML outside

Went to my local Fruit shop her on the GC. Went to pay and a familiar face is looking at me, young Chinese girl with streaks in her hair and glasses, cute nerdy type. That is why she stood out. Where have I seen you? Then I remember she gave me a massage a few weeks ago. She looked at me and I could see her thinking, I think she realised but not a word was said.

She was great by the way got a nhj and seemed to enjoy herself, sticking her boobs in my face and grinding against me.

Anyone happen to anyone else?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im from Sydney and years ago and I mean years I was about 25 and saw a working girl who was about 45 and gave me extras as she liked me so to speak.....lol.
    Anyway I had not seen or heard from her for a few months and saw her at Westfields Parramatta with a guy and they were both looking at Jewelry outside a store and I am pretty sure it was rings. She noticed me and went white as a ghost....then when she saw I recognised her but did not say anything we both gave each other a little knowing smirk. I played dumb though and looked at the jewelry beside them and the reflection on the glass of the shop was funny as i could see panic in her eyes. I then walked around the corner and never saw her again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had the opposite. I walked into a popular shop with a booking, the girl I had booked opened the door when I buzzed and I walked in. Another ML was at the counter, I turned looked, smiled a hello as I always do to any of the girls working there and started to turn away to go with my booking and I spun back and the girl is staring at me with her mouth open and white as a ghost. I worked with her for a couple years previously and I still have her on Facebook. I smiled, gave a thumbs up and mouthed "its ok" and went off with my booking. I got home and checked an epic wall of text in my Messenger from her asking how long I'd been going there, who else I knew went, etc. We ended up going out for dinner and catching up a few times. Still friends and she knows my punting history. The only thing is she said she'd never have me as a customer, which is a shame cause I wanted to play with her when I worked with her. Now that I could I can't! Its a bit infuriating cause I've read reviews and she goes hard. Haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was married to a ML for one year. From time to time we would come across one of her customers. One was a barman at Joey’s in Kangaroo point. Another we passed in the queen street mall - he text her to say he saw her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Years ago, I use to run a popular Asian restaurant just out of the city a little. The amount of WL’s and ML’s that frequented my restaurant was surprising. I recognised them and they recognised me, the sessions after the encounter were awesome and so was the price. Those were the days when punting was more reasonably priced and the amount of talent out there was 👌.