Thread: Anything good in Haymarket

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anything good in Haymarket

Heading to Sydney in the next month and will be staying near Haymarket, are there any good places, both FS and Massage with extras in this area.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    CBD style massage is not far from Haymarket, good for a massage, not cheap but the service is there.
    Also the 2 Ginza shops aren’t too far away, just don’t go for the new Jap girls, try the Koreans. Kyoto and Sakura are close too.
    Also download WeChat for a full rundown of the rosters.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    If you haven't already signed up, You can't just "download WeChat" and expect it be a trove of information.

You have to be nominated by an existing member, and need to know the account names of the shops.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harp0 View Post
    CBD style massage is not far from Haymarket, good for a massage, not cheap but the service is there.
    Also the 2 Ginza shops aren’t too far away, just don’t go for the new Jap girls, try the Koreans. Kyoto and Sakura are close too.
    Also download WeChat for a full rundown of the rosters.
    2nd this. If you want to narrow it done then look at Ginza . You also get SBM for massage+.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is Babylon in Market City and Sydney Empress 69 liverpool st which does massage and Full service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Babylon is now fs?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nxrsr20 View Post
    Babylon is now fs?
    They've always had FS on offer, just not all girls offer it. Tell the captain that you want to fuck a girl and he'll oblige. Years ago, that would've prompted him to bring out "the other photo album", not sure about how it works now (last time I been there was around 2016!).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went to Ginza and CBD 360 from haymarket today. Both an easy walk. Both worth it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks, company changed hotels on me, now staying at the Ibis Sydney Darling Harbour

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks, the company has changed hotels, now staying at the Ibis at Darling Harbour

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went to bamboo massage one in late 2019. Was almost midnight, and ended up getting FS from the WL.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    However, they dont have the fs license i guess. Told my friend about my story and he went there. Just a happy ending.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Easy access to the light rail towards haymarket or central station or a stroll instead. It's really not that far from Darling Harbour.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Haymarket

Few years ago stumbled past a massage shop in the Asian complex at 8 quay St, opposite the woollies metro. Go up escalators and it's 2 shops down from the popular jap restaurant Daruma. Offered FS for $100 extra but I opt for the lesser. ML wasnt my type.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, surry hills, pyrmond in walking distance. Lots of shops.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sussex Star is a good one, very near to Haymarket.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xr5adam View Post
    Anything good in Haymarket
    Yes beef noodle soup is the best in Chinatown.

It's better than a punt there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    If you haven't already signed up, You can't just "download WeChat" and expect it be a trove of information.

You have to be nominated by an existing member, and need to know the account names of the shops.
    Wait what? You don't need to be 'nominated' for anything. Unless it's some real VIP stuff, most shops accounts are posted as QR codes on their website.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Would suggest Summerville in Pyrmont, EASY walk from Darling Harbor. Goggle will provide their website where roster is posted. Manager Summer is good source of info as to part 3 options. En-suite shower worth the extra $20 (earlier this year, was paying $90/hour, compared to standard $70 of other shops). Is my favorite. Great cafe, Afternoon Bread, just up the street for lunch.