Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your 'hit' rate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Your 'hit' rate

I was looking back on a list I made of the last bunch of punts I've made.... and thought to myself - if given the chance, who would I immediately book again based on their 'package' - might be looks, personality, an aspect of their service, or some other x-factor that did it for you....
    Mine was right on one third. Maybe half of the rest I'd go again if nothing better was on offer! The other third can piss off....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm still new but 75%. I can't give enough credit to reviews because even the misses were completely avoidable had I read reviews earlier.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kere View Post
    I'm still new but 75%. I can't give enough credit to reviews because even the misses were completely avoidable had I read reviews earlier.
    75%, I need to go where you go!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    75%, I need to go where you go!
    Can't go wrong with the popular girls at popular places. Benefits of being a noob

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My punting hit rate for privates is very low, maybe around the 20% mark. Meanwhile I tend to stick to the popular shops and would say around 50/50 chance that I would want to immediately book again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In the current market, I won't be back for any of my bookings again (last 10-12 months). Some were just hopeless and the rest were average but nothing really memorable.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fair to say 60% for me , some I feel I've over paid, the rest were damn why I am looking forward to move on...

During a rnt, when you are 5mins into the session and the vibe doesn't click then yeah...oh well

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    In the current market, I won't be back for any of my bookings again (last 10-12 months). Some were just hopeless and the rest were average but nothing really memorable.
    I concur. Having to book through phone apps makes it hard too. I used to get a better feel for the girl in line-ups, can't do that these days as well cos all the good girls are already booked in. I only see my regulars now and prob have one off based in reviews or private messages.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would estimate 50% of my new punts. Trusty old regulars are great but you just get that itch for something new!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Have found it helps incredibly to build a good rapport with the Mamasan/ papasan / reception and as long as you visit reasonably regularly they seem to be very accommodating on WeChat to recommend MLs (never been WL) who they believe would suit your preferences. I'm pretty straight up with them about what I wish for & they tell me what the ML usually does or they actually ask her for me before I make my first booking.
    Initially if the shop tells me one thing and the ML says another I show her the Wechat messages - I've swapped for another ML respecting her right / wish not to do anything she doesn't wish to do - I've walked so the shop misses out & the ML knows it wasn't me so they have to sort it out between themselves & know next time I'm expecting what they offer. I've actually accepted less on offer the first session to enjoy it so much I came back the following week to be offered even more & now the ML is a definite regular

But once that trust and relationship is build over time I've found 90% of first time sessions with MLs have been great.
    Mamasan/ Papasan/ receptions who I find very helpful are
    Jessie - Saigon Princess
    Cherry / Jenny / Amy - 2 Pope (Ryde)
    Lily - 14 Burwood
    Jayden / Bella - 227NSM & 41 Epping
    Lucky / Cindy - 331 Concord West

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My best guess is about a third of them were hits, 10% I'd come back if the price were better or if I was extremely horny and no one else was around, with the rest as duds.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Have found it helps incredibly to build a good rapport with the Mamasan/ papasan / reception and as long as you visit reasonably regularly they seem to be very accommodating on WeChat to recommend MLs (never been WL) who they believe would suit your preferences. I'm pretty straight up with them about what I wish for & they tell me what the ML usually does or they actually ask her for me before I make my first booking.
    Initially if the shop tells me one thing and the ML says another I show her the Wechat messages - I've swapped for another ML respecting her right / wish not to do anything she doesn't wish to do - I've walked so the shop misses out & the ML knows it wasn't me so they have to sort it out between themselves & know next time I'm expecting what they offer. I've actually accepted less on offer the first session to enjoy it so much I came back the following week to be offered even more & now the ML is a definite regular

But once that trust and relationship is build over time I've found 90% of first time sessions with MLs have been great.
    Jessie - Saigon Princess
    Lily - 14 Burwood
    Jessie is fanfreakingtastic at making sure I get the best available girl, but she is also just an all round sweetheart. Sure I'm biased, I'll admit it, but in 5 years of knowing them the SP management girls have NEVER let me down.

Cherry has taken good care of me in the past, and the last few times the girl, don't know her name, has also been good.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post

Jessie - Saigon Princess
    Lily - 14 Burwood
    Anna at 107Chill also.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    When punting abroad in search of fresh meat, I’d estimate about 7/10 that I’d class as decent punts. The other 3 are in the mediocre class.

I rarely get an outright write-off, because of my extreme selectivity and rigorous screening of all WLs I meet in waiting rooms. Even after I’m reasonably satisfied she may be worth a try, I’ll purposefully walk out for a smoke and take further time to make a definite decision before walking back in to fuck her, or going to another shop and repeating the process.

In the very unlikely event that I select a WL who is a total dud, I never go back to that shop for at least a year or two. Currently on my blacklist are Chatswood 60 and Fantasy Club 35. Dud punts in both in 2021 and I still haven’t returned.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    These days after COVID-19 I feel quality and consistency in quality have really declined

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe4you2 View Post
    These days after COVID-19 I feel quality and consistency in quality

Banned
    To find a decent new ML I like my hit rate is only 30%.

Hence I stick to one ML out of laziness for more than 2 years.

But that is not the answer she behaves as if I can't live without her, starts to be ungrateful and wants to raise her price.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Come back to the real world maybe???
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Over recent times, the mix of quality and price has gone downhill for me, especially when I think back 10 to 15 years when ML/WL were not running massive menus.
    One of the biggest turn-offs, which never happened in the old days, is how some girls slice and dice what they offer to increase their total income from the hour they spend with you.
    Sometimes I wish there was a total amount I pay, and it covers whatever takes my fancy, instead of "you can touch me here, but not there. And if you want to do this, that will be another $20" lines.

Honestly, the one thing I miss is massage girls taking their clothes off the minute they enter the room. Add to that the tricks some play to delay making an effort in their service and/or speed up the ending.

Overall, in the last 12 months, my satisfaction rate has been around 20% to 25% as I walk back to my car after the deed is done. 3 out of every 4 sessions have not been as good as they should be.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hit rate on Seeking 4 out of 5 or a bit higher
    Hit rate on MLs maybe 3 out of 10
    Hit rate on WLs about 4 out of 10
    Excluding a regular or 2
    But then from the top down it’s $400 average down to $120 average
    I guess it’s the old story, you get what you pay for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast