Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: J Kano - It was a TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by electron View Post
    Sorry to hear that brother. Your post made me remember my horrible sessions with Japs-short stays.. lol. All of my worst sessions are with japanese short stays girls. Now staying away from them. Found one thing in common in most of them though...NO services, pathetic attitude, NO touching...and for all that you have to pay 300+.....lmao
    Surely it's just us regular plebs who get the short stick. These J girls should be able to fuck you silly based off a regular poster's reviews.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Kudos to Ginza and Wilson for going out of their way to fix the issue.

That's why they are my fave shop. Simply the best!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sorry to hear you got a bad experience bro. at least you're lucky enough to get free 30 mins next time you go there.
    other people who posted bad experiences didn't get anything and just simply lose money.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxdindin View Post
    Thanks Wilson and ginza management, appreciated that you address the issue very timely and even the remediation, which I have to say makes a great job on PR. Will contact later.

In my ranking of customer service/handling complaints

Ginza > No5/42G > 206/57 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>other small shops

I say zero complaints for Ginza customer management
    Consider yourself VERY lucky!!! Alot of us never get compensated with the short stay J girls at Ginza.
    I have given up booking J girls at Ginza as I NEVER had any good service from them and the management didn’t give shit at all!

I have to disagree you’re putting Ginza above No5, Just because you got compensated a free session.
    No5 is more fair and they’re genuinely looking after they’re regular like me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by DFKGuy View Post
    Consider yourself VERY lucky!!! Alot of us never get compensated with the short stay J girls at Ginza.
    I have given up booking J girls at Ginza as I NEVER had any good service from them and the management didn’t give shit at all!

I have to disagree you’re putting Ginza above No5, Just because you got compensated a free session.
    No5 is more fair and they’re genuinely looking after they’re regular like me.

Hey DFKGuy, we did have something in common, DFK! lol

I wasn't expecting any compensation from ginza to be frank, I had a bad experience with a K girl in Ginza, I made some comments on this forum (if you can find out) and Ginza didn't compensate anything (I didn't say anything on whether they should compensate me) Same as this time, when I post the experience with J Kano, it was merely to share it with other mates and fellows, so they don't need to go through it, that's all.

What ginza management compensated, is beyond my expectations (I was thinking Wilson to manage the girls quality)

Anyway, in my new post, you can see wilson also helped me out of an awkward situation previously, which nothing related to monetary or compenation, I still thank them for the help. That's why I put ginza above no5.

And to be precisely, I actually meant to put 42G as no.2 becuase they also did actively fix issues for me twice, but because n5m and 42g are under same management now?(I think) that's why I put these two together.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ginza is pot luck and services they advertise definitely don’t happen all the time. But paying upwards of $300 at times for shit service and sometimes heavily filtered pics isn’t good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No girls should do the phone alarm at ginza because the reception has this auto alarm system that buzz the room anyway.

Management should inform the girls.
    Or, set a rule, when guess arrive, set 5 mins before time, and show the phone to the guess so both sides aware and happy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    that was a terrible experience that happened to you,
    When you mention the timer remind me of J Sakura, she did set the alarm for around 40 minutes as she was a minimum of 1-hour booking in the second round alarm goes off I was like is that your phone and the alarm???
    she said yes time finished when I watch the clock 20 minutes to go but the shop has their alarm system
    all the mood went downhill walk out before the Ginza warning alarm for a moment just want to go down to the reception what just happened but didn't want to cause drama for a 15-20 minutes as she was staying for a week
    OVERPRICED for the inexperienced wl.
    When any brothers want to see inexperienced wl....throwing a dart in the dark results are more likely negative than positive,
    wouldn't say all the new wl provides bad services, some are good providers 1 in 5.
    Sort stay J girls and inexperienced are overpriced don't know the reasons!!

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    I love all Japanese women, but after reading this, I will not be booking J-Kano.

Thanks for the intel/warning @xxxdindin

Senior Member(無間使者)
    True, brother. Any girl with the attributes Japanese + inexperienced + short-stay + overpriced are major red flags.

Those types of girls are just there to get the bag and run back to Japan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12