Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brothel vs Private Price

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Brothel vs Private Price

A WL used to be 300/hr in a brothel. Now she's doing private for 450/hr.

Is it normal for private to charge more than the shop? If so what more am I getting from a private that justify the extra cost?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    they don't do as many clients. So theoretically a better service which is not always the case

Junior Member(有D料到)
    really depends, if the place is better, if she devotes more than in brothel. but please name her and link so we can explore

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, that's normal.

The justification is better service but from all the reviews I've seen, that's not true most of the times. Many punters say they enjoy the novelty of a private but would not return because of the high price and the fact they can get as good - or even better service - at a brothel.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Never paid $450/hour in my life

Unless it included a violinist serenading, 3 course banquet during and complimentary champagne afterwards

Or it's in a hotel room with spa she has organised with a view of Sydney Harbour

Or she brings her similarly attractive friend, then the price is fair

Privates cater to less informed punters, who think that $450/hr is VFM

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by vswqq2 View Post

Is it normal for private to charge more than the shop? If so what more am I getting from a private that justify the extra cost?
    It's a free market. Girls can charge what they think they are worth. Some suckers might pay that.

Only you can decide if you are "getting more" and whether it is "worth" it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    It's a free market. Girls can charge what they think they are worth. Some suckers might pay that.

Only you can decide if you are "getting more" and whether it is "worth" it.
    And the Roosters paid Sua'ali'i 800k.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When you're a private you have to absorb a lot more costs yourself which a shop would normally cover for you if you were working there.

Banned
    Advertising, laundry. Anything else?

They generally live where they work?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    When you're a private you have to absorb a lot more costs yourself which a shop would normally cover for you if you were working there.
    Exactly. Working in a brothel they just show up, do their job and go home.
    Working privately means doing your own advertising, bookings, laundry.
    They are also taking the risk of inviting punters into their home and knowing where they live. If they don't want that risk then there's the added cost of a hotel room or a dedicated working appartment.
    Then factor in no shows. In a shop there's always going to be walk-ins if a booking doesn't show. You don't have that to fall back on when working privately.

Banned
    They can screen clients with a secure door, plus there’s that private WL forum where they store data on clients. Pictures, mobile numbers, their behaviour, if they are a no show, etc etc. just like here but not the AR’s.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    After having been to a couple of privates, I’d safely stick to brothels instead as the service aren’t always better.

Funnily enough, there is this massage place in St Leonards that charges $200 for a massage (I think they’ve gone up to $250 now) and charges extra $200 for FS. The girls are all western, and are very primo. I got sucked in once to paying FS with one of the Colombian ML as she was really really hot lol. I still think about going every now and then…

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ergoproxy View Post
    After having been to a couple of privates, I’d safely stick to brothels instead as the service aren’t always better.

Funnily enough, there is this massage place in St Leonards that charges $200 for a massage (I think they’ve gone up to $250 now) and charges extra $200 for FS. The girls are all western, and are very primo. I got sucked in once to paying FS with one of the Colombian ML as she was really really hot lol. I still think about going every now and then…
    We all need to practice the ability to walk out if the requested prices is too expensive. Ask to pay what you have the cash for.
    More often than not, you can punt, just with reduced extras

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Some guys just cannot handle going to a shop, bro. They can be people with a reputation to protect, like it could affect their livelihood if they were seen going to a brothel. That's one niche customer base for these privates.

The other thing about privates is ex-shop WLs are only a small fraction of the WGs. In fact, people usually avoid going to any that have been called out as an ex-shop girl. Nobody likes to be a sucker, even those who can afford the higher cost.

I personally prefer to go to agency girls. I guess you can call them semi-private because they are part of an organisation, but their setting is the same as a private girl. There's more quality control that way.

I go for these girls not because I hate or avoid going to shops. I simply can find the type of girls at agencies that are extremely rare in shops. I've been going to Ginza forever now, I've only ever met 1 genuine Uni girl who's body and face are unmistakably that of a young 18 - 23 year old (C Chance). Even if they do appear in a shop, they're gone very quickly, probably taken off market by a rich dude because that's a real Gem.

EDIT: I'd add that some girls are "destined" for greater things. Just because they started at a shop doesn't mean they should be judged from that beginning. For example a girl who was one of the best and realised her potential, then went private without ever going back to shops. What are you gonna do, keep on crying about how much cheaper she was in the shops and never see that girl just because of that? If she's good she's good.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    A $300 visit to a brothel will probably be worth $150-200 to the girl. A private girl WFH would be paying household expenses anyway, so her only real overhead might be advertising and maybe "agency" fees. I doubt this would justify the extra costs?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I never understood why a private should cost more than a brothel. If I’m spending 150 bucks an hour for FS in a house that’s for overheads and charged the ladies rent, then I figure a similar service in private should cost no more than a hundred.

Banned
    Supply and demand for a particular area or service. I don’t understand why a brothel has a variation in the prices they charge for different girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes they often charge more in general generally I find coz they can and do it to earn more.

One that was coming to see me via agency was 250-400 via them. She would get half. Once she left I contacted her to see me privately , she quoted me $600. Like a good 2-4x more. Needles to say I didn’t reply back. Just sheer greed on their part imo. But it’s their body to sell I guess.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Having said that. One time during Covid I found a cute Japanese girl working in the next building to my apartment building. It was $150 great service- I would go over daily or every second day as you can imagine. After the third time I started hitting it raw and blowing inside her. This went on for a good month. Pretty good value. Sometimes u find this. Sadly I was so spoiled I had another super hot Asian thight as fuck that let me hit it raw. Well she put it in first go. Right as hell. Hairy busy and big thigh gap. So I was spiked for choice not bad for $250 the hour outcall to my place. I didn’t cip although I could have just was sacred in case it got her pregas and she didn’t offer or do kissing and we never talked about or bbbj. So it can be good u just have to keep trying it is getting heaps harder with silly prices but.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    Having said that. One time during Covid I found a cute Japanese girl working in the next building to my apartment building. It was $150 great service- I would go over daily or every second day as you can imagine. After the third time I started hitting it raw and blowing inside her. This went on for a good month. Pretty good value. Sometimes u find this. Sadly I was so spoiled I had another super hot Asian thight as fuck that let me hit it raw. Well she put it in first go. Right as hell. Hairy busy and big thigh gap. So I was spiked for choice not bad for $250 the hour outcall to my place. I didn’t cip although I could have just was sacred in case it got her pregas and she didn’t offer or do kissing and we never talked about or bbbj. So it can be good u just have to keep trying it is getting heaps harder with silly prices but.
    The value is out there. Don't listen to anyone telling you privates charging more than $350 is good value. That's a joke

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast