Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you eat?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    More likely you got it from your hands, bro. So easy to get some of her fluids on your hands and then touching your own eyes.
    Yeah I think so mate. The doc explained how easy it is to catch like this. Going to try to be a little more careful from now on!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'd hate to turn off the pleasure punters imagine when they go down on a working girl.....

It is worth noting that urinary tract infections are very common amongst women who have multiple partners or a lot of activity down there (fingers, etc.)
    Also, a man's tongue isn't sterile, so when another man earlier that day has had the "pleasure" of pleasing a woman (DATY), he would have left some of his mouth chemistry there.
    You can take it from any doctor that no woman can have a sterile and totally clean pussy and clitoris at all times. It is in fact impossible. Bacteria galore are waiting for your tongue, fellow punters. And this is assuming there is not a viral reception party waiting too.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I'd hate to turn off the pleasure punters imagine when they go down on a working girl.....

It is worth noting that urinary tract infections are very common amongst women who have multiple partners or a lot of activity down there (fingers, etc.)
    Also, a man's tongue isn't sterile, so when another man earlier that day has had the "pleasure" of pleasing a woman (DATY), he would have left some of his mouth chemistry there.
    You can take it from any doctor that no woman can have a sterile and totally clean pussy and clitoris at all times. It is in fact impossible. Bacteria galore are waiting for your tongue, fellow punters. And this is assuming there is not a viral reception party waiting too.
    The way you describe it sounds yummy. Look like a fine dinner

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post

But aren’t there also some “good bacteria” in pussy? I’ve read it can be healthy to eat.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    But aren’t there also some “good bacteria” in pussy? I’ve read it can be healthy to eat.
    Somebody once told me...."you are what you eat"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    haha... Enjoy your feast: STIs that spread through oral sex

chlamydia
    Giving oral sex to a partner with chlamydia that affects their penis, vagina, urinary tract, or rectum may result in infection of the throat.
    Receiving oral sex from a partner with chlamydia in their throat may result in infection of the penis, vagina, urinary tract, or rectum.

gonorrhea
    Giving oral sex to a partner with gonorrhea affecting their penis, vagina, urinary tract, or rectum may result in an infection of the throat.
    Receiving oral sex from a partner with gonorrhea in their throat may result in infection of the penis, vagina, urinary tract, or rectum.

syphilis
    Giving oral sex to a partner with a syphilis sore or rash on their genitals or anus may result in infection of the lips, mouth, or throat.
    Receiving oral sex from a partner with a syphilis sore or rash on their lips, mouth, or throat may result in infection of the genitals, anus, or rectum.

herpes
    Giving oral sex to a partner with herpes that affects their genital area, anus, rectum, or buttocks may result in infection of the lips, mouth, and throat.
    Receiving oral sex from a partner with herpes on the lips, mouth, or throat may result in infection of the genital area, anus, buttocks, or rectum.

human papillomavirus (HPV)
    Giving oral sex to a partner with HPV on their penis, vagina, anus, or genital area may result in infection of the throat.
    Receiving oral sex from a partner with HPV in their throat may result in infection of the penis, vagina, anus, rectum, or genital area.

HIV
    Giving oral sex on the penis, vagina, or anus of a partner with HIV may result in HIV infection.
    Receiving oral sex on the penis, vagina, or anus from a partner with HIV may result in HIV infection.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I keep saying no but pussy keeps pulling me back in

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    I keep saying no but pussy keeps pulling me back in
    Hehehe - the full 1 inch, and that's enough to hit her 2nd gate.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    bacteria, germs, microbes, foreign organisms et al are horrible terms, perhaps we could use flora to romanticise the idea of eating ass or pussy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Always will eat it

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    I never used to but after 24 years of punting in the last 5 years or so I can't help myself. I will even lick a nice arse hole these days.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The thing is some WL want it. I’ve had one at Springhouse 46 very recently just flip into a 69 and put her pussy on my face. What’s a bloke to do when he hasn’t fucked in a week or two? You gonna refuse?

Or at the now defunct 167 Mascara Club, Lisa would always do it to me. You can’t refuse that sort of thing. Gonna look like a faggot if you do. And I did, refuse one once. But that stunk like a rotten mackerel. Fuck that shit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Too risky imo imagine who has been there before you

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Dont forget the clit is like a mini penis so you're giving head actually

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I very much enjoy eating pussy and will often ask a ML to finish me in 69 so I can tongue her while she does the HJ, particularly the young pretty ones. Love to feel the girl squirming around and getting my face wet!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    bacteria, germs, microbes, foreign organisms et al are horrible terms, perhaps we could use flora to romanticise the idea of eating ass or pussy.
    Maybe GLEN 20 if you're really worried.........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    But you DFK your WL with 6 cock in her mouth with CIM. Yummy! Right.
    So so true human mouth has more bacteria than a vagina. I know where I’d rather be

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I enjoy dining on the smashed kebab.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Dont forget the clit is like a mini penis so you're giving head actually
    From a biology point of view it’s the other way around. We all start female and become male so your dick is actually an enlarged clit.

That line down the middle of your sac is the scar tissue from your proto vag sealing up.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    From a biology point of view it’s the other way around. We all start female and become male so your dick is actually an enlarged clit.

That line down the middle of your sac is the scar tissue from your proto vag sealing up.
    But that sounds less scary

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast