Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you eat?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I may have to eat even just a bit this next punt. I need it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Eating it is my 2nd choice. 1st choice......... Just laying there having my face fucked. Nothing makes me want to pull my cock more than that.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Out curiosity if clits are mini versions of cocks and punters are actually bbbj WLs, would there be such a thing as deep throating a clit? And I suppose gagging would be out of realm of this topic?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    From a biology point of view it’s the other way around. We all start female and become male so your dick is actually an enlarged clit.

That line down the middle of your sac is the scar tissue from your proto vag sealing up.
    Shit bro, that’s truly mind blowing! I never thought of it that way.

Ok, let me try to turn this around in true macho masculine style. Surely that would mean that men are the more evolved species?? I mean, we went one more step forward…

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

Ok, let me try to turn this around in true macho masculine style. Surely that would mean that men are the more evolved species?? I mean, we went one more step forward…
    First there was woman. They created men to protect them, do hard labour etc thats why a mans life is worthless. We're the first to send to war, we arent precious when we are nobodies, if we dont succed we are homeless. However, over very ancient times, men rebelled and overcame women and created the patriarchy.

Now, man has created AI. Be scared, be very scared

Next thing u will know is we will be fuxking robots and wearing vr headsets

Senior Member(無間使者)

Or you could argue that all men are technically trans. Or all women are lesbians. And my Mums favourite that all men that like anal are actually gay and won’t admit it.

And evolution is a bit of a weird one as it’s mostly caused by mutation and selective breeding of desired traits (that’s why we have different dog breeds).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another curious biological fact is that when you're a newly formed foetus you have gills in the side of your neck, like a fish. They close up as the foetus develops.

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    But you DFK your WL with 6 cock in her mouth with CIM. Yummy! Right.
    Not a hope in hell

I’m happy to jam old mate into her, but there is no way my tongue is going anywhere near a lady at any of these joints

Banned
    Would you kiss them? Or put your cock in their mouth? Or fuck them? Pretty much the same outcome

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It depends. I tend to do intermittent fasting in the morning and only eat during around lunch. I follow a 8/16 window of eating. So 8 hour eating window and 16 hours of fasting including sleep.

There are also times when I just don't eat in general and use photosynthesis to get my energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    It depends. I tend to do intermittent fasting in the morning and only eat during around lunch. I follow a 8/16 window of eating. So 8 hour eating window and 16 hours of fasting including sleep.

There are also times when I just don't eat in general and use photosynthesis to get my energy.
    Think you’ve been infected by the Sibon virus bro. Sounding a lot like him there!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Think you’ve been infected by the Sibon virus bro. Sounding a lot like him there!
    I do enjoy a bit of trolling every now and then. Especially when the thread title is so easily trollable.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Only eat if I'm the first customer of the day

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I do enjoy a bit of trolling every now and then. Especially when the thread title is so easily trollable.
    Haha, all good bro. Keeps it humorous!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never do that with WL or ML. I enjoy kissing and since I have been thinking of the BBBJ quite a few have been giving it looks like a bad choice. But then again I am not seeing these girls regularly now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Callfellow View Post
    Only eat if I'm the first customer of the day
    That's a good plan. I mostly go for R&T these days and I try to book for opening time or shortly thereafter. The girls are fresh and not as tired as at the end of the day, and I could be deluding myself but they seem to be a bit more accommodating of requests.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederic View Post
    Would you kiss them? Or put your cock in their mouth? Or fuck them? Pretty much the same outcome
    I do all of these every time. DFK is integral to my punting and in most cases a deal breaker if not offered.
    But pussy, it’s one of those things that I gotta have good chemistry with the WL. If it’s there I’ll taste it first and if it’s nectar sweet I’ll pig out like at the trough.

But most I don’t eat either cos it’s part of their Diamond tier which I never pay for. Or I don’t have enough chem with the girl. You can’t pretend these things.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depends on the girl and if it’s shaved clean. But I do love to lick and suck a nice clit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    We should all stay away from punting until the head to toe full body condom is invented and commercialized.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    We should all stay away from punting until the head to toe full body condom is invented and commercialized.
    Like in The Naked Gun.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast