Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if your ML calls in sick ? Do you just find another ML ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

What if your ML calls in sick ? Do you just find another ML ?

Have a new regular ML who I've been building a good rapport with and am at the stage where she's all I wish to explore and develop with each session just getting better and more passionate.

Booking early last week - made a music playlist - planned on buying grapes and what we would do together this time BUT then I get the message at 9.45 am she's called in sick (haven't asked for but was planning to ask for personal Wechat / mobile)

Understand totally with absolutely no bad feelings towards the ML or the shop who always treat me very well and professionally.

they offered me another ML (on the phone) who looked very nice but my mindset had been on my regular most of the week and I wasn't interested in anyone else.

How do others approach the sudden cancellation of a booking ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I'd either go for another tried and trusted girl or don't punt at all.

If she cancels out on the same day, that's not going to give you enough time to research a new girl, so it's probably going to be bad if you tried to go that route. I did this before and it was so bad, lol!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Have a new regular ML who I've been building a good rapport with and am at the stage where she's all I wish to explore and develop with each session just getting better and more passionate.

Possibly you are investing too much emotionally with this one ML. My suggestion is that you 'develop' a second, semi regular ML. You might see your preferred option 3 times as often but if you have another on the backburner so to speak, you will not feel so let down when number 1 cancels - either temporarily or permanently.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    Possibly you are investing too much emotionally with this one ML. My suggestion is that you 'develop' a second, semi regular ML. You might see your preferred option 3 times as often but if you have another on the backburner so to speak, you will not feel so let down when number 1 cancels - either temporarily or permanently.
    Appreciate your comments and agree re 2 or 3 regular but didn't mean to come over as feeling 'so let down' it was just the fire is raging with this ML and disappointed

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Booking early last week - made a music playlist - planned on buying grapes and what we would do together this time BUT then I get the message at 9.45 am she's called in sick (haven't asked for but was planning to ask for personal Wechat / mobile)

Understand totally with absolutely no bad feelings towards the ML or the shop who always treat me very well and professionally.

they offered me another ML (on the phone) who looked very nice but my mindset had been on my regular most of the week and I wasn't interested in anyone else.

From what you wrote it seems you’re planning on a ‘date’ and not a fee-for-service encounter for a specific amount of time. We should always ask if we’re getting a bit hooked up emotionally in some way. For me, it’s always purely business.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    From what you wrote it seems you’re planning on a ‘date’ and not a fee-for-service encounter for a specific amount of time. We should always ask if we’re getting a bit hooked up emotionally in some way. For me, it’s always purely business.
    She probably bailed out when she found out it was only grapes and music. He should've upped the ante and gone for the candle lit dinner, the champagne, the log fire, large bear rug on the shop floor, and the rose petals scattered around the massage table.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Andrew makes a good point. You’re a john getting a massage and a jerk off. She’s looking for cash to buy handbags. This isn’t pretty woman. This may seem mean, but catching the feels is generally a really really bad STI you want to avoid at all costs.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    She probably bailed out when she found out it was only grapes and music. He should've upped the ante and gone for the candle lit dinner, the champagne, the log fire, large bear rug on the shop floor, and the rose petals scattered around the massage table.
    Love it might just do that next time 🤣🤣🤣 she didn't actually know -

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cafepombo View Post
    Andrew makes a good point. You’re a john getting a massage and a jerk off. She’s looking for cash to buy handbags. This isn’t pretty woman. This may seem mean, but catching the feels is generally a really really bad STI you want to avoid at all costs.
    I'm starting to understand that this time I'm doing more than ever before and not mean at all - I appreciate the reality check from experienced punters

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Grapes?!! Fuck me dead.

I take my cock, my balls and my money to a punt…. And the latter is all they’re after.

You on some Roman Empire trip, Bacchus?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rubit moore View Post
    Grapes?!! Fuck me dead.

I take my cock, my balls and my money to a punt…. And the latter is all they’re after.

Lmao - ������ fair call but Can tell u grapes have opened a few legs which I'm sure wouldn't have been opened so quickly otherwise and fuck of a lot cheaper than pineapples ��

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Lmao - 🤣🤣🤣 fair call but Can tell u grapes have opened a few legs which I'm sure wouldn't have been opened so quickly otherwise and fuck of a lot cheeper than pineapples 🍍
    Fucken hilarious bro, I'm glad you can see the humour in it.
    Sibon should start a thread on 'what type of fruit to take to a punt''

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Fucken hilarious bro, I'm glad you can see the humour in it.
    Sibon should start a thread on 'what type of fruit to take to a punt''
    Always bring a double adapter to a punt not fruits.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Grapes?!! Fuck me dead.

I've put grapes inside women & then sucked them out as she's pushed them out. It's fun.

I'd probably postpone a punt if they couldn't make it, plan B is never as quality as plan A.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Grapes?!! Fuck me dead.

Nothing wrong with it can be useful !
    I have bring strawberry blue berry nd her favorite yogurt in the room once. She place the fruit on my body on the massage table . She then will use her mouth to pick it up feed it to me! The yogurt she poured all over my penis while she's licking/ sucking her favorite yogurt..looking very hungry. I wasn't game enough to eat off the fruit from her pussy tho. it was a good experience

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Food is always good! The girls don't get much of a chance to eat anything decently healthy. I used to make a fruit salad and take it, and while I was getting undressed the girl would be sitting there eating it. Was greatly appreciated. Plus if a girl is hungry her energy will be low etc.
    Works both ways too, have had a girl sitting on top of me feeding me strawberry Pocky sticks while I'm lying on the massage table. Food can be a great way to add a new dimension to sessions.

To the original question. It depends on the girl, but yeah I can think of one or two times I just went ahead with the booking with another girl after a girl i booked had to cancel, and it wasn't the same, I was amped up for the specific service that girl gave and the other girl just didn't match it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yeliyiv168 View Post
    Sounds fishy. Are you eating those grapes while getting massaged? You might spew them out mid session. Even myself I avoid having food before a massage. Massages stimulate your internal organs which will mess up your digestion.

Also, is the ML a uni student or is she just on Working Holiday visa? If they're students planning on 3-4 years of full-time study they're less likely to hand you their personal WeChat/mobile. I have asked some for their personal WeChat in the past, only those on Working Holiday visas are very likely to give it out. Mainly because they're either genuinely interested in friendship (and I mean "friends only", not even FWB) or they're trying to stay in the country without spending too much money on education, and try to start a sham relationship.

You might want to rethink how you approach this ML. In the past I had some who tried suckering me in, when I asked them if they're thinking of quitting their job soon none of them could give me a straight answer so I told them that I can only be a customer and nothing more. Most of them didn't offer me any special extra services anyways so I started seeing other better MLs.
    Both eat them during the massage as refreshers simple as that - only grapes nothing filling. Absolutely no discussion mention or intention on external friendship just some MLs easier to book with direct contact.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    this ! Otherwise you might be entering dangerous territory with this 1 girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sync3d3d View Post
    this ! Otherwise you might be entering dangerous territory with this 1 girl.
    Sorry what's 'this !' ???

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I really don't understand why many punters having one regular, I mean if I want to have one pussy I probably get much better deal by having GF/wife. No matter how attractive she is or how skilled she is, I never go hundreds of times to the same girl. I think max repeat I'll do is 10 times, and by that time I must have other girls which will interests me more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast