Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What if your ML calls in sick ? Do you just find another ML ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Short answer: I never put all my eggs in one basket...

Longer answer: Look on the bright side, the shop let you know before you showed up only to be surprised by the non-availability (and why I always have the Wechats for my regulars, or potential regulars so they can let me know of any problems). Given I was a visitor, I wanted to make the most of my time in SYD, so had a regular for 6 out of 7 days. Several of my regulars only work one day/week at the shop I know them at, and I don't know where else they work. So, if she calls in sick on MY day, then I have 2 options:

Option A: Pick a regular that does work multiple days and IS working on that day. Yes, that can have a bump effect: so do I see the secondary target twice in the week (and some I have), or do I go to Option B on the secondary target's usual day giving me some time to plan... Plus points to her if, at short notice, she does have time for me.

Option B: Try out a place that is on my "to do" list. I do keep a virtual notepad with places, names, phone numbers, so will give a potential a shot (pun intended) at a position on the starting rotation.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If it's same day and I was already committed then yes I'll find someone else

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yummypinacolada View Post
    I really don't understand why many punters having one regular, I mean if I want to have one pussy I probably get much better deal by having GF/wife. No matter how attractive she is or how skilled she is, I never go hundreds of times to the same girl. I think max repeat I'll do is 10 times, and by that time I must have other girls which will interests me more.
    Well every one is different, I choose at this stage to see the same lady, she really looks after me and we have lunch and coffee together sometimes, her service is great and she is popular, who gives a rat's what other people do, each to their own mate!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have had this happen to me, booked my regular WL who became unavailable. Did a quick sidestep, asked mamasan to send in someone else. Had one of the best sessions ever.

Im after an escape when I make a booking NOT a romance or GF

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    What if your barber/hairdresser calls in sick on the day of your booking?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    You get blue-hair?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juke View Post
    Im after an escape when I make a booking NOT a romance or GF
    But some people visit a massage parlour to relive their sweet heart dream of their youth.

The regular is a virginal offering waiting exclusively for him.

To them the girl represents purity, innocence and whiter than white.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Hah, this is a blast from the past.

I'd make it a point to tell the boss that I'm not having my haircut that day because she's taken the day off, and I'd make sure that she knows it too.

Next thing I know, we're fucking like rabbits in a hotel room on an O/S holiday. I love my hairdressers. Not saying they're easy to pull, but the conditions in that setting are just perfect to get something going.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12