Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alright who was it? Fess up.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Can I start a rumour? I think its Labia Vortex
    I suggest backing up any accusations with references.

What makes you think it was him? Did he post something to make you think that way?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I suggest backing up any accusations with references.

What makes you think it was him? Did he post something to make you think that way?
    Yep, I suggest he pull his empty head in because accusations like that can get you in deep shit..........

I do very, very vaguely recall reading a post on this forum that a member did have such a long term regular but I can't be sure. I don't exactly keep any of the shit posting here in my memory bank much.
    Anybody can remember it?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Shame the aus99 profiles don't have real face photos. Then we would know who this culprit is from this threads posts
    I'm sure he is on the forum

Someone punting for at least 11-15 years must know about aus99

Own up. We can offer you counselling with aus99 group therapy

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    AssandLeg use to see Lala constantly. Doesn't feel like it's been 11 years though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    AssandLeg use to see Lala constantly. Doesn't feel like it's been 11 years though lol.
    Nah, can't be him. A&L is clearly an Asian dude. This guy is very obviously non-Asian, probably caucasian. And it sure wasn't him with Lala, that wasn't 11 years long.

Search for that thread, I think it’s something like What’s the longest time one has seen his regular. ( not the exact words…)
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    you mean this one? "What is the longest time you have been seeing a WL or ML ?"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seeing a woman in the same brothel for 11 years is just depressing to be honest.

Holy crap, you're right bro Wilisno!

The time frame of the post and length of time all match the case.

I had a feeling it was him but this looks to have confirmed it.

Shit, all that big talk about BBing girls everywhere, turns out to be a wuss who can't even get over "losing" just 1 WL. Wtf... Now I'm starting think his description of him riding up to a brothel on his bad arse bike... Maybe he was cycling up on his BMX instead, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Seeing a woman in the same brothel for 11 years is just depressing to be honest.
    Damn straight bro... I'm sure everyone else could see it. Just not him.

Banned
    It was probably brothelcreeper tbh. Where is that cunt these days anyway?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is it really him tho? I mean.. we are all just throwing suspicions around. Tan30 has a good point.. where is this guy?? Did he pass away or something??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    From a purely financial point of view, seeing a WL every eeek for 11 years would still be much less expensive than any divorce settlement a man gets hit with.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    This guy lol. A lesson to learn here brothers. Don't go thinking you got a special connection with a WL. Most cases you're just delusional.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/g...dfeb009a07565a
    11 years, his out of his mind, I don't think I could go see the same bird 11 times without wanting to mix it up abit, something should have ticked with her after a few years sth not right with this guy.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Is it really him tho? I mean.. we are all just throwing suspicions around. Tan30 has a good point.. where is this guy?? Did he pass away or something??
    From memory he got caught rehashing an old review from years earlier pretending it was another girl he'd just seen, he just changed the name, or something along those lines. Never believed a word he wrote so never bothered to read his reviews anyway. He was the first person that came to mind when I read the article... I was always under the impression that some of our trolls were him cracking the shits because he got caught out.
    Love is like a lost fart, if you have to force it, it's probably shit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You sure its brothelcreeper? His post was in 2017. So it would be ~14 - 15 years now (instead of 11).

Quote Originally Posted by xeniba View Post
    You sure its brothelcreeper? His post was in 2017. So it would be ~14 - 15 years now (instead of 11).
    Well, the news article didn't give any exact timelines, so we wouldn't know exactly when she stopped seeing him as a customer, and when the abuse started.

Even the 11 years of seeing the same lady I'm sure was rounded either down or up.

All I know is it is extremely rare to find a punter seeing the same WG for that long every week. Here we have a forummer fessing up to doing exactly that, and now we have a news article about the same rare unicorn wreaking havoc over there.

How many unicorns have you seen?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah you're probably right.

Jesus, 11 years of no variety. Absolute lunatic

My logic is different to most here I guess, this guy was on a good thing as it seems, probably a limited budget, liked the girl so continued to see her. No reason for him to go shopping around or search for Intel on forums. He would have known that other girls worked in the shop he went to after 11 years. Any good mamasan would have tried to upsell or get him to try another girl in that time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast