Thread: Canny beautiful time

Senior Member(無間使者)

Canny beautiful time

Originally reviewed through Locanto.

I entered via the back door, immediately met by Canny as I had booked ahead, so I did not see the rest of the shop. Small room.

I have used Saigon Princess St Marys many times and they deliver quality services. Small rooms also, new premises larger.

Bio in Locanto is accurate though I am sure it is not her picture - too tall and face not the same. Anyway all good.

Great massage though not given an option - original plan was to go soft but Canny started hard and it was just so so good. I would go back for the massage alone.
    Cracked my back in two places that was nice. Great elbow technique and hit those never ending knots around and inside the shoulder blades.

Great eyes, great eye contact and pleasurable sucking of my cock (CBJ) while on her knees staring up and there was the occasional ball sucking.

A bit of DATY (those eyes kept in contact) and associated hand action and it was a pleasurable and immensely gratifying experience.

Canny is a small lady, accommodating and just so sensual.

To end I came on her breasts and game over. Breasts were around the B mark and beautifully shaped.

YMMV. I am pretty open about a service and know one type does not suit all.

Nothing is perfect depends on your day, your emotional state and how trigger happy your genitals are.

I am pretty sure I will be back just to see the pleasure of her eyes and face.

The pleasure in being in a woman's company is to be respected and hopefully I gave Canny that.

9/10 in all departments. English a little limited and some misunderstandings.

Great great service thanks Canny and Saigon Princess.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have you been back to see her ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guba View Post
    Have you been back to see her ?
    No. I think she disappeared for a while- I was otherwise disposed - now I’m off the radar.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw her recently, service was a bit rushed and she wasn’t too friendly. Didn’t seem like she had a good day so i wont judge too hard.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Saigon princess

Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    No. I think she disappeared for a while- I was otherwise disposed - now I’m off the radar.

Who do you find best punt there ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyfur View Post
    Saw her recently, service was a bit rushed and she wasn’t too friendly. Didn’t seem like she had a good day so i wont judge too hard.
    Who do you find best punt there. ?