Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: How long it lasts b4 u crave to punt again?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sooner than I’d liked tbh. This forum definitely doesn’t help.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I crave to punt every other week!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Robot View Post
    Sooner than I’d liked tbh. This forum definitely doesn’t help.
    Wrong, its one of the most helpful forum to get your intels on. the price, the quality and the overall experience from fellow punter

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If I had a shit punt then I am immediately craving for a good experience to recover. In fact, it happened today and just within 2 hours and I am now okay for some time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    If I had a shit punt then I am immediately craving for a good experience to recover. In fact, it happened today and just within 2 hours and I am now okay for some time.
    Same here mate.. if good punt can wait some time..

I had one day 3 punts, because 1st 2 were shit.

Recently had one shit experience at 78a artamon. Straightaway gone to next shop and offloaded again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It differs everyday.. I think of sex all the time, It depends if I have an extra money to burn.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Today I had a good window for punting so I decided I would make the most of it...firstly went to 41 Epping and spent an hour with one of the lovely Japanese ladies, then went to Parramatta to do an errand and was on such a high from the earlier punt that I decided to walk into Parramatta Blossom...just 1.5 hrs after completing the Epping punt...and the Parramatta punt was really amazing too. Such a fulfilling day of RnT fun...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gedinsyd View Post
    Today I had a good window for punting so I decided I would make the most of it...firstly went to 41 Epping and spent an hour with one of the lovely Japanese ladies, then went to Parramatta to do an errand and was on such a high from the earlier punt that I decided to walk into Parramatta Blossom...just 1.5 hrs after completing the Epping punt...and the Parramatta punt was really amazing too. Such a fulfilling day of RnT fun...
    Nice..who you saw today in paramatta blossom? How was she?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hungry4love007 View Post
    Nice..who you saw today in paramatta blossom? How was she?
    I saw C Cindy for 30 mins...she was fun and has a nice naughty streak - didn't waste much time with massage and got into the tackle tickle pretty early and really got me going...really keen on seeing her again.

not to brag, but i didn't go to any shops 2 weeks ago... the last 7 days, i've been almost every day. next week i'll probably take my foot off the gas. it depends on how busy i am with work and if i am stressed or not. if i'm on a high, i'd go twice a day if the place was cost effective and clean lol
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    Time to turn over

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's been 18 months for me since Yaoyao at 42G. Cravings almost daily but keeping it at bay. The hot weather this week has not helped though. The girls really like to flaunt it when the heat turns up. Damn!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Twice a month pending spare cash ��

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshtosh View Post
    It's been 18 months for me since Yaoyao at 42G. Cravings almost daily but keeping it at bay. The hot weather this week has not helped though. The girls really like to flaunt it when the heat turns up. Damn!!!
    18 months? Is she even still there? Dude that’s some delayed gratification.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman88 View Post
    not to brag, but i didn't go to any shops 2 weeks ago... the last 7 days, i've been almost every day. next week i'll probably take my foot off the gas. it depends on how busy i am with work and if i am stressed or not. if i'm on a high, i'd go twice a day if the place was cost effective and clean lol
    here we are, over a week later ... my prediction was right lol. have been nowhere
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    Time to turn over

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfman88 View Post
    here we are, over a week later ... my prediction was right lol. have been nowhere
    My last fuck was on the 4th and I haven’t punted since. Got some serious cravings tonight so gonna punt any day now. Probably still get in my average 2 per month.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty much every week for me but my finances doesn't allow me to indulge as such.
    So keeping it to every second week or so which helps maintain my sanity and urges somewhat and trying to focus on more quality punts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My libido depends on the money I got on hand! Ideally I would want to go every 2weeks, but in reality, once every month.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Darn already went a few days ago but cravings are kicking bad now! Hard to resist...

Banned
    If the fix is in, then daily.

Otherwise twice weekly. It’s all about the routine and the anticipation towards the next punt. Perhaps it is an addiction for some? Though for me I would like to think it’s more a hobby.

We all have interests? Cars, boats or what ever. Sometimes you lose the interest in a hobby for a period of time and take up something else.

Next week it could be decoupage?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Fucked on the 1st this month and been aching for more bacon ever since. This hot weather we’ve been having just drives me nuts literally.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast