Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How long it lasts b4 u crave to punt again?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Tell me about it. Last year and part of 2021 (when there wasn't lockdown) were like YOLO, prison break style punting. Crazy level of spending, srsly.
    Yeah mate!! I kept using covid as an excuse to catch up but seriously out of control! Fuck it got to the stage that I needed to be at my workplace to eliminate any temptation lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well it’s been six nights since I fucked and I’m starting to feel the craving. Gonna try and last until at least the end of the week.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Completely zero punts since 1st March. 2 freaking months... This is a record for me.
    2 nights ago, I woke up in the middle of the night with a rock hard erection and from a vivid dream of having my cock buried deep in a girl's tight little arse.
    Yep, I think I'm pretty close to my limit here.

Banned
    It comes down to free time when not working and whether any girls catch my attention. Accessing this site and seeing the rosters does tempt you to visit the shops especially if you can see real photos of the girls and they are attractive.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Completely zero punts since 1st March. 2 freaking months... This is a record for me. ...
    Tomorrows the 1st of June so that’s 3 months? Beats my record by 2.
    Crazy bro lasting that long without pussy..

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I went almost 2 years without punting during covid.
    I didn't really miss punting.
    Since February 2022 I have been consistently doing 3 or 4 punts per week.
    If something is there and easily available I fully indulge.
    If it's not I just find other things to do.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I went almost 2 years without punting during covid.
    I didn't really miss punting.
    Since February 2022 I have been consistently doing 3 or 4 punts per week.
    If something is there and easily available I fully indulge.
    If it's not I just find other things to do.
    That's how it worked for me during CoVid. No problems at all. But as soon as it lifted n driving past 42g n seeing that bottom door open well that's a different story. What it taught me,if anything is to be learnt from punting is the temptation of it all when it's available. So from that I removed my little pills from home to take away that temptation n torment when my focus should be with family ( I don't work without a little help). And for me it worked. So twice a month now but never twice from the same pay packet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Tomorrows the 1st of June so that’s 3 months? Beats my record by 2.
    Crazy bro lasting that long without pussy..
    Shit you’re right bro, coming up to 3 months! No wonder I had that dream.
    Mind you, I’ve been getting pussy all this time. My wife, haha!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Once a week to once a month. Varies, if there's a good review here I might check The place out for the sheer novelty.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I try and make it once a week but sometimes I go twice a week. Gotta go slow now or I’ll go bankrupt before leaving this country

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Once a month for me, but if I have extra cash, I go twice a month. It is really tempting to do it more often but I found if I force myself to a break, then the desire is surpressed. If I had more money I would go twice a week.

Banned
    Completely zero punts since 1st March. 2 freaking months... This is a record for me.
    Comes the end of next week I would have zero punt for 3 weeks. A small record for me.

I would love to achieve your record.

The plus side of not punting is there are more cash in the wallet. I used to be cash poor when I punt once or twice a week. Now I have $800 cash in my wallet and not knowing what to do with them as I don't smoke or gamble.

I know I can't abstain without help. I call upon the most powerful force I know of i.e. Buddhism to help me. There has been lots of meditative music, chanting, flutes and drums etc. And I'm surrounded by Buddhist Arts.

Banned
    About an hour after I cum

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederic View Post
    About an hour after I cum
    Lol attaboy. I’m on 10 days today and craving it bad. Don’t think I can last much longer before I have to punt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mentally I'm already craving it again an hour after. I'll be thinking about the session the rest of the day.

Physically around 2 days.

I try to limit to once a week.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't know about what you guy's make of all this, but it's telling me that the shops must only doing half the business than before the inflationary effects of COVID. The shops solution seems to be a price increase. The shops with only a minor increase, I believe will fair better than the shops with large increases. A larger increase only makes the problem better in the short term. About 6 months from now you may see shops try to pivot or start to close. Inflation will determine whether a punter punts or not. I think shops maybe in for difficult times ahead. That said, fuck I hope I'm wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by B0nkers View Post
    Don't know about what you guy's make of all this, but it's telling me that the shops must only doing half the business than before the inflationary effects of COVID. The shops solution seems to be a price increase. The shops with only a minor increase, I believe will fair better than the shops with large increases. A larger increase only makes the problem better in the short term. About 6 months from now you may see shops try to pivot or start to close. Inflation will determine whether a punter punts or not. I think shops maybe in for difficult times ahead. That said, fuck I hope I'm wrong!
    You're not too far off the truth there, I reckon. Sex trade is a very different beast from any other industry. They have to be discreet, making it harder for them to maintain revenue using the age old strategy of cutting prices. You don't see black friday sales for whores, do you?

So the only way to maintain revenue is not to increase volume by cutting prices, but instead to increase prices and hope that volumes don't drop too drastically. That's what I think is happening now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree, but price increases should bring a benefit too. A larger increase that the market won't bare could be detrimental unless something else is added to the mix. An increase that's too small would only delay the issue. This tiered pricing model will only be effective if the girls understand and stick to the pricing levels. In a market like this, it's asking for trouble. The difficulty here is picking the price point for an increase. I also think that the top end of the market will have very little impact on its revenue. As I said before, I may well be talking out my arse, but I don't think so.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You're not too far off the truth there, I reckon. Sex trade is a very different beast from any other industry. They have to be discreet, making it harder for them to maintain revenue using the age old strategy of cutting prices. You don't see black friday sales for whores, do you?

So the only way to maintain revenue is not to increase volume by cutting prices, but instead to increase prices and hope that volumes don't drop too drastically. That's what I think is happening now.
    It’s not the current increase in prices that worries me. It’s the level of quality and service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    For me it usually lasts a week before I get the cravings and have to go to re- energise the mind-body and soul. Typically I have to go 3x per month.
    I last a week before I get withdrawal symptoms

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast