Person's Name : Mona

Establishment : 42 Nightshade

Month/Year of Visit : May 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.thenightshade.com.au

Phone : 0498 100011

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $220/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : Rimming/DD/tromboning, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, FIA, CIM

Size/shape : Pretty, tall, slim, C-cups, nice bum, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - great sesson, lovely girl

My experience/comments : I was wondering where to go and I liked the list of services provided by Mona so I booked her.

Turned up and paid and had to wait a minute before Mona led me to the room (she was barefoot as she said she’d forgotten to bring her high heels this morning).

She was friendly and chatty from the outset. She’s quite tall and has a pretty face and was wearing a short, tight dress over a g-string (no bra).

I stripped while Mona sorted her stuff and got undressed and we went to the shower.

Mona has a lovely slim figure with nice C-cups and a shapely tight, round bum. She was fully and freshly shaved and she has three or four small tatts. The photos are real but don’t really do her justice.

Mona gave me a good washing including my arse and we dried ourselves and went to the bed.

She knelt over me and briefly licked my nipples while rubbing her tits over my body and soon moved down to between my legs.

Having read that rimming was on the menu I raised my knees and Mona headed south and so I turned over to kneel on all-fours.

Mona did it properly and very well. She licked my arsehole and then stuck her tongue right in while stroking my cock – delightful.

I let this go on for a good while before turning over for some lovely BBBJ – no teeth and a good rhythm and managing to go pretty deep.

Mona reached for a condom but I said “Not yet” and got her to lie down for some DATY.

This was great. She started with some light moaning while I gently finger-fucked and licked her and she gradually got louder and her twitching increased in intensity and she got really wet. I then just vigorously finger-fucked her and the juicy noises from her dripping pussy were memorable.

I removed my finger and offered it to her and she readily sucked on it – I just love girls doing that.

Mona was making all the right noises and if she didn’t actually cum, she certainly got close.

I asked for a bit more BJ and soon said “We fuck”. As she dressed me she confirmed I could later cum in her mouth.

No lube was needed and Mona straddled me for some cowgirl.

This was great as she sat upright so I could admire her lovely tits as she rode me with great vigor and passion with some lovely expression and noises. And I was able to use my thumb to rub her clit.

When she tired I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed.

This too was great as Mona has a lovely slim waist and a nicely rounded butt and I had a thumb first-knuckle deep up her arsehole for a while.

I wanted the CIM ending so I withdrew and removed the condom and remained standing while Mona lay on her side in front of me and I tossed myself off against her outstretched tongue.

She then took me in her mouth as I came and she went on sucking me until I had to get her to stop.

I lay on the bed while Mona went to the sink for a spit and a rinse before sitting on the bed beside me for a chat.

She said she had been in Australia for five months, coming from Bangkok and, before that, Phuket. She works at 42 only on Sundays, this being (I think) her fifth day there, working privately other days. Her English is pretty good.

Time was up and we showered, dressed and departed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the review. She sounds great!