Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do you prefer RNT over FS?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Why do you prefer RNT over FS?

Just curious why do people prefer RNT over FS? At end of the day FS is more pleasure I guess but interested to hear thoughts here

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My vote definitely goes to FS, however RNT can be a lot more intimate and some people enjoy that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Different types of experience in my opinion. Ones a pampering where you lay back and relax while the other is more strenuous affair.

I like RnT most of the time but sometimes you want to take more then you are given.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    RNT is definitely more intimate for me, plenty of playing, chatting and teasing. FS I feel like if the girl just wants to session to be over, it feels mechanical. I've certainly left FS feeling that way more than RNT.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Always FS.

I get the WL do a lingam cock massage and the start before we fuck.
    And then again at half time before round two commences.
    I always fuck to cum finish as I get no satisfaction from being jerked off over the line.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bluepanter007 View Post
    Why do you prefer RNT over FS?
    I prefer neither.

I prefer starring at midday sun until it burn a hole into my eyes. I'll go blind for several hours. All I see is a huge red ball.

Then I go to my balcony and shake my body and fists and scream deliriously, "I see Red Ball! I see Red Ball!....."

My elderly neighbours will ignore me because they hear nothing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I prefer neither.

I prefer starring at midday sun until it burn a hole into my eyes. I'll go blind for several hours. All I see is a huge red ball.

Then I go to my balcony and shake my body and fists and scream deliriously, "I see Red Ball! I see Red Ball!....."

Oh sweet Jesus, maybe you are better off left alone.............

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    FS it is

I think works out better price point

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    So far for me Rnt. But once fs shop have more prettier girls I definitely go more. Before u can randomly walk in nd find some stunners there..now is Zero % that from my own experience...even at cauc fs shop like Tiffany!
    If girls is pretty doesn't matters is at fs shop or rnt shop no different same pussy.( u might get more passionate sex with ml tho I sometimes like the B2B feel too)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'd rather fuck a ML then a WL. I won't go to a brothel anymore. Massage shops for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm usually going to MLs for a wind down and relax after (or during lol) work, you just get to lie back and enjoy the experience. FS is less relaxing for me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Usually goto RNT just to relax and for part 1/2. I won't mind for part 3 if I'm in the mood.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i like RNT, if im lucky to find cute girls that FS aswell even better
    FS unless im going towards the city i find it expensive for the same service i can get less down west.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    I'd rather fuck a ML then a WL. I won't go to a brothel anymore. Massage shops for me.
    Do you find the MLs to be better quality and younger? Or else what’s the reason?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I prefer neither.

See that’s the problem. Your screams of rage are not in synch with your body language.
    Try perhaps to blend in some other words like a few homophonic ones. Usually gets a decent reaction around Bondi.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    because you pretty much know what you're going to get with FS but with RNT you're never completely sure how far she'll go.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    because you pretty much know what you're going to get with FS but with RNT you're never completely sure how far she'll go.
    You want her to go far
    She goes far.
    You want her to go near
    She goes near.
    She goes where you pay.
    You don't pay
    She don't go.
    - Miyagi Sensei.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    got to agree with others, sometimes you are just looking for a connection to make sex more emotional and enjoyable, than just a wham bam thank you for the fuck mam

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sometimes I just don't feel like doing anything & feel like an actual massage with the HE being the cherry on top.

Sometimes I feel like being an active participant.

It's all good.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It’s rare these days to go the a massage shop and not get FS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast