Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tiktok Nundah

Senior Member(無間使者)

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Ghost of BarneyRubble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by No Pay View Post
    What was her name at Happy Soothing?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneSwede View Post
    Not sure but Poppy has left (she's doing some Southside shops at the moment).

The good performers are getting less shifts and they've got a few new girls in who aren't performing the same quality extras.

Melody would be the older blonde girl.

They've always charged extra for card. But the 75 for an hour is annoying because getting change is a hassle.
    Can you tell me please which shops to find Poppy in these days?
    She does some great work

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoop View Post
    Where did Poppy go?
    I saw her once or twice on roster at MyDream in CBD but she hasn't been there this past few days either
    Poppy was working at MyDream, TTC and 5 Day S but she has gone back to Japan for 4 weeks. Will be back at those 3 shops from start of April.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarra View Post
    Poppy was working at MyDream, TTC and 5 Day S but she has gone back to Japan for 4 weeks. Will be back at those 3 shops from start of April.
    Which one is 5 Day S please? I dont recognise the name

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by THBU View Post
    Which one is 5 Day S please? I dont recognise the name
    I think he meant 5Star day spa in Annerley. Its all own by the same two guy. Including Tiktok Nundah at one time. Krystal have taken over TTN, I think for the better as it got us a lot great ML such as ocean etc. Poppy/Ali was working at Luna at one time as well. Very nice lady.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah Krystal has been at the desk most times I've been in recently and she's told me she won't do massage now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well you are full of compliments aren’t you , why don’t you mention your unsavoury complaints when attending we love to hear feedback personally always , and are here to make sure our clients enjoy their experiences .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It’s holly here , I take great pride in making sure the shop is perfect , always clean showers fresh, towels fresh and always having the shop smelling beautiful . So please bring it to our attention when you’re here if you see otherwise so we know what you mean . Thanks for your input though. Have a great day .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Holly. Quote the person got no idea who you're trying to respond to.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey holly was that you on the front desk last Friday ? Black pants with crystal embellishment on the back ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel77 View Post
    Hey holly was that you on the front desk last Friday ? Black pants with crystal embellishment on the back ?
    Sent Holly a PRIVATE MESSAGE. She said yes it was her. You're welcome Kestrel.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey y'all, I just went after quite some time and it didn't feel right...
    They have some new ladies, as it seems that the line-up is growing.
    My all time favourite is Leena but not sure if and when she works anymore.
    This time I had the option to choose between Maria (BR) and JJ (new KR). Since JJ was out I picked Maria. Beautiful dark skin with good accent and speach. Great shapes and okay massage.
    That's about it. She came in late, the massage was sometimes great and with the right pressure but all of the sudden rushed. She said she diesn not offer any extras but I would blame it on the chemistry. But worth the visit just to see and test. She rushed out 10 min before so I had a shower but on my way out I could hear her on the phone in an argument... Is a bummer as she's very pretty, fit and has a very nice tattoo on her back. Some sort of tiger maybe.

There is a Locanto add that they seem to renew every day: https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...assage-23.html
    Some of the ladies only work am or pm. But send a text and they will let you know.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So Phillips18, you played for a massage that was sometimes good and sometimes rush and no extras.
    Does not really sounds like a great outcome.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick007 View Post
    So Phillips18, you played for a massage that was sometimes good and sometimes rush and no extras.
    Does not really sounds like a great outcome.
    wo wo wo wo, people go for the massage?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Look in the past o got great massage with a good ending as well, so why not try both. But at the same time the chemistry has to be there. Again I know some do not offer extras at all or only to their chosen clientele. So with Maria it wasn't to be. I got a great back and leg massage but haha. For $80 is not bad at all. No extras paid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol.

You got fucken played.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by philips18 View Post
    I know some do not offer extras at all or only to their chosen clientele.
    You seem like a nice guy but here you're digging yourself into a hole. That statement is just factually wrong.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    You seem like a nice guy but here you're digging yourself into a hole. That statement is just factually wrong.
    Agreed I have never actually not been offered, I certainly have had the opposite thought trying to get to do more than I wanted.

I believe the massage price you pay most of that money is kept by the shop, 95% of their earnings come from it extra, so not offering at all would be pretty bizarre, she wouldn't last long in the job.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Old mate probably offered 20 pesos and wondered why he didn't get any hanky panky

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast