Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you stay the full 30min?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Question Do you stay the full 30min?

Something I've noticed with my 30min sessions esp at Caucasian establishments is that its super easy to end up out the door in less than 20min (sometimes even 15!).

Shower doesn't take long and the deed itself doesn't take long too (esp if its fairly standard service with CBJ + FS).

Question, do you guys experience same issue? If so, what do you do to drag it out?

I've been of the mindset I don't really care if its only 20min but I kinda feel like I should care more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m the same I only stay for 20mins at massage places. Skip the part 1 massage and get into the hanky panky straight away. Have a quickie and out the door $100 to $160 lighter. No big deal, I’ve got too much other things going on life to be trying to have post coital small talk with an ML. It’s usually unbearable, they get chatty about inane stuff while I want to gtfo

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Same here bro, especially because I know I'm only good for one shot. I'm already paying money for getting my shot off, why also waste time when it is for nothing?

There's no need to be ashamed of leaving early, but what you can work on is possibly trying to prolong your pleasure. Learn about what makes you cum too early and try to avoid it until later into the sesh.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I always do 1 hr sessions.

Like to take it easy and slow. Hang a piss first in the bathroom, unless I do it on somebody’s fence outside. Then take a good hot shower to show respect to the WL so she knows I’ve washed properly. Then lie down for a slow catbath or a cock massage until I’m hard and raging like a bull to fuck.

Probably at this point the first 15 min is up and I like to continue slowly. Most WLs I find like it gentle and slow as well at the start, so do I. No need to rush.

We fuck in various positions for the next 20 min before taking a short 5 min break. Then another cock massage and a further 15-20 min of fucking, now a lot harder and intense until I pump it out.

I’m always on 100mg of Sildenafil so I stay hard the entire hour. Sometimes we fuck into overtime up to 15 minutes. But I never do more than one shot, always hold it until the very end.

I’ve had some WLs, especially the older MIlFs that want me to cum early , saying they’ll suck me back for another shot but I don’t fall for that trick.

Half-hour bookings, I couldn’t be fucked. Too rushed. I’ve tried 45 min once and that felt rushed and short.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Most of the time I booked for 45mins, but 90% of the time I finished within 30 mins mark and I regret not booking 30 mins instead. However, the times when I booked 30 mins I couldn't cum in time leaving me with blue balls.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    30 mins is too long for you? All done in 20 mins! Fucken hell guys, you are super efficient punters! Respect.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    For wl- 100% 30mins is perfect for me...most the time I finished with 5 mins left shower than go.

For ml - most the time is 45mins some time 60mins. Once I'm.done i just shower said thank you nd go.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In generally stay for the full 30 mins for RNT.

I'm one shot only, if I finish a FS with a WL, its shower and go. I thank as a courtesy and appreciation after the shot, always puts a smile on the WL before taking a shower. I don't think any WL has felt disappointment or objection cutting the session short.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    I’m always on 100mg of Sildenafil so I stay hard the entire hour. Sometimes we fuck into overtime up to 15 minutes. But I never do more than one shot, always hold it until the very end.
    100mg Sildenafil will kill a horse.

For me I have a cup of Chamomile tea before punting to calm my nerve followed by 20 minutes of meditation.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    100mg Sildenafil will kill a horse.

For me I have a cup of Chamomile tea before punting to calm my nerve followed by 20 minutes of meditation.
    That’s very spiritual young Jedi knight. But the most important question is: “was it good for you”.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    30 mins is too long for you? All done in 20 mins! Fucken hell guys, you are super efficient punters! Respect.
    20mins? I'm done in 5..

my mental state is if i were to book 30mins for some reason i would need to cum quick otherwise i cant finish at all before 30mins.
    anyway FS with a nice Vietnamese girl at Seven hills, despite telling her to slow down she kept going and i end up finishing after 5mins.. She laughed then i went home.

So now i just book 45 to 1 hour that way i can just slow pace it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Working ladies probably prefer 30 minutes sessions so they can have 2 customers in one hour with twice as many tips

Men were programmed to be wham bam and thank you ma'am.
    Our male DNA is about just getting the job done. Nothing wrong with that

Punting for me is usually 45-60 minutes to avoid that rushed feeling. I always leave on time

I haven't heard a buzzer for a long long time, I avoid those places. Buzzers in shops kill the mood

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have had experiences where I have been short-changed on teh time I paid for but I also have received the services I wanted, and when that occurs I am generally ok with it, That said, I have also had experiences where it has been a 'push out the door' and if/when that occurs I do not go back.

On the alternate side, my current regular place I have never been pushed or felt pushed and when I check the times, it is spot on within 1 minute and often 5 or so over. Hell, the last time I was there I had my fun and was spent with 20 minutes to go (I stay an hour) and the lady did not want me to leave and just kept playing with my cock.

Swings and rounabouts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is everyone's experience with skipping Part 1 at RnTs and jumping right into Part 2/3?
    Are the MLs receptive towards that?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kere View Post
    What is everyone's experience with skipping Part 1 at RnTs and jumping right into Part 2/3?
    Learn to walk then learn to fly.
    -Miyagi Sensei.

Part 1 is learning to walk.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    if you pay for a certain time, you should enjoy it to its fullest, thats why you should create a routine where you use up all your time,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good advice. Gotta learn to do everything slower

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kere View Post
    If you've been regularly seeing them, it shouldn't be a problem. And you don't have to completely skip the massage. Just dive right into the sex, then ask for a massage after that if you feel like you want one.

Banned
    30 minutes is too short and prefer longer sessions. I find sessions as an opportunity to have a good rest and chat. Why rush out of the room 10 minutes before the session ends when you're paying for 30 minutes? I take them right to the end. 😊

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    If you've been regularly seeing them, it shouldn't be a problem. And you don't have to completely skip the massage. Just dive right into the sex, then ask for a massage after that if you feel like you want one.
    Thanks man. I wanna do that on the first session with a new ML but I'm not sure about the etiquette there.
    Would you go for it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast