This was my third session with Olivia and it was equally if not better that the previous two.

Olivia is a absolute stunning performer who enjoys what she does and how she does it.

I guess she will accommodate anyone yet maintain the respect she deserves by the boundaries she sets. I don't question but comply.

I skipped a massage and went into

Part 1 - 20 odd minutes
I took charge on this occasion and gave Olivia a respectful orgasm by meeting her final directions to achieve just that. It was a silent and engrossing experience.
It was a beautiful moment. I sucked and licked and lightly fingered and stroked her clit, sucked her clit and pussy lips and in between licked her anus and all the time maintained slow sensual contact with other parts of her amazing body, the breasts, the inside of her legs, her stomach. A truly sensual person.

I guess this was part one - twenty minutes of self indulgence by me but not about me.

Olivia skipped a massage and took me to

Part 2. the balance of 90 mins.
Olivia took control to take me to another place. This occasion followed on from the previous report. Olivia gloved up. I lay back and Olivia did her stuff to deliver my anal experience by continuing where we left off a week ago. Olivia started with one finger inserted into my magical anal cavity and after about 10/15 minutes I inquired "how many fingers" then the session went to two and then three fingers. Olivia was truly focused on bringing me to a magical place. We engaged in dirty conversation as Olivia just continued to thrust and parry my anus, changing on many occasions from the rhythmic slow internal caress to overwhelming hard forceful thrusting. There was not only magic conveyed in the three inserted fingers but also through the beauty of her face, smile and aura. An overwhelming engaging experience.

The final act was a CBJ followed by a HJ until I reached an explosive climax that exploded over parts of Olivia's body and then I just rested in that space that Olivia had created.

Olivia was in a sweat that resulted from her unwavering physical effort, driven by her passion, that she applied, to truly deliver me in the time we had.

I'm booked for session 4. It promises to be a screamer.