Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Transsexual or transgender lover

Junior Member(有D料到)

Transsexual or transgender lover

Hi all, i have been thinking to go try TS these lately. Any recommendations for good TS? I have been lurking on EB (TS section) these days, so far Emmy from EB is on my list. Cheers 😄

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    my advice go try anal sex with a woman first, than get her to peg you with a vibrating dildo, than see if you enjoy it,
    than take the adventure into the dark Side, because all you are doing is having sex with a man, yes it is gay sex no matter what you call it,

I thought it's only gay if you receive. If you pump it's assert dominance thing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    I thought it's only gay if you receive. If you pump it's assert dominance thing.
    No matter what you think or what the person identifies as , it's still a dude............349053814_584031513869370_3539379727613989110_n.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    No matter what you think or what the person identifies as , it's still a dude............349053814_584031513869370_3539379727613989110_n.jpg

So what?...I don't understand what the problem is.

Most WLs i talk to tell me the number one request by men is anal sex(not me, not interested) so does that mean they like guys?

Then there's punters that like prostrate massage with finger or toys or even to be pegged by a female. Does that mean there into dudes?

I think its more about the fetish or kink.

Again we judge.

Banned
    No problem mate , just an opinion, if that's what you're into good luck to to you, still a dude..You guys have the problem , so fucking defensive about everything, I suppose it boils down to who gives a fuck a lot of these threads as Wilisno said are phony with one hit wonders practising creative writing.........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No its not "what I'm into" but that's not the point.

And no its not "just an opinion" its a fact that pre op Ts are physically a "Dude", why do you keep reiterating this, maybe its a fantasy of yours and you need to fullfill it.

You never know, you just might like it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    No its not "what I'm into" but that's not the point.

And no its not "just an opinion" its a fact that pre op Ts are physically a "Dude", why do you keep reiterating this, maybe its a fantasy of yours and you need to fullfill it.

You never know, you just might like it.
    No fantasy for me , no point in arguing, I find it revolting to be honest but that is my opinion, leave it at that......No more from me on this.....By the way it's spelt "fulfil"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry for the spelllingg mistake Mr Warwick

We can throw a wig, fake lashes, heels and some red lipstick on Sibon for you if you like.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No fantasy for me , no point in arguing, I find it revolting to be honest but that is my opinion, leave it at that......No more from me on this.....By the way it's spelt "fulfil"
    It seems that @Warwick1 is either trying to police this forum, and/or even if the subject matter is not of interest to him he will still insist on giving his opinion.

Banned

We can throw a wig, fake lashes, heels and some red lipstick on Sibon for you if you like.
    Remember the old saying, like putting lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig............

Why things like LGBT movement is still in the dark ages, attitudes like this. what ever happened to go old fashioned comments like 'live and let live or 'if you haven't got anything nice to say, say nothing. No one cares if you think it is revolting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Remember the old saying, like putting lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig............
    Hey, @Warwick1, if ladyboys/transgirls are 100% not your cup of tea, why are you so generous with your opinions on this topic. Surely you are busy with females who are born with vaginas and waiting for your $$$. Please enlighten us.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimci View Post
    Hi all, i have been thinking to go try TS these lately. Any recommendations for good TS? I have been lurking on EB (TS section) these days, so far Emmy from EB is on my list. Cheers ��
    There's usually a couple on WeChat people nearby.

There was 1 on pp the other day that looked hot through my fucked eyes until I zoomed the photo and she had a dick.

Not my go but the more guys that are into it means more girls for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lady Boy

Check the Roseville Rose website
    They have a stunning lady boy on roster

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    my advice go try anal sex with a woman first, than get her to peg you with a vibrating dildo, than see if you enjoy it,
    than take the adventure into the dark Side, because all you are doing is having sex with a man, yes it is gay sex no matter what you call it,
    Yup it’s a dude

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Farkersfolly View Post
    Any intel on her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Farkersfolly View Post
    Do they advertise that it’s a ladyboy ? And I presume post op, otherwise that would be awkward.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by halfway View Post
    Do they advertise that it’s a ladyboy ? And I presume post op, otherwise that would be awkward.
    Yeah, the ad is more important than most people think.

There are lots of LBs who do not want to even acknowledge that they were a boy, they just want to be girls. For those, you're not going to get to act out your LB/TS fantasies. You go to a session with them and all you're gonna get is someone trying their best to be a girl.

Or you can still try to "expose" them if you're a real arsehole!

Better look for private ads that clearly say they're TS if you have a thing for them.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

What are her rates, and does she offer BBBJ with CIM ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast