Shop: Hurstville Thai Massage
shop: http://hurstvillemassage.com.au/
Time: This morning

I recently had the pleasure of receiving an excellent remedial massage from Ada, a Chinese masseuse at a local massage shop. I must say, the experience was truly remarkable and left me feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. Ada's expertise and skill in delivering an exceptional massage were truly commendable.

From the moment I entered the shop, I was greeted with a warm and friendly atmosphere. The space was clean and tidy, creating a comfortable environment for relaxation. The attention to cleanliness and hygiene was evident, and it added to the overall positive experience.

Ada's proficiency in remedial massage techniques was evident from the very beginning. She took the time to listen to my concerns and understand the areas that required attention. Her knowledge of the human body and understanding of various pressure points allowed her to target specific areas of tension and provide effective relief. Ada's firm yet soothing touch demonstrated her mastery of the craft, leaving me feeling both relaxed and invigorated.

Throughout the massage, Ada displayed a high level of professionalism and ensured my comfort at all times. Her friendly demeanour and gentle communication made the entire experience even more enjoyable. She regularly checked in to ensure the pressure applied was suitable and adjusted accordingly to meet my needs.

I was thoroughly impressed with Ada's ability to identify and alleviate my muscle knots and tightness. Her technique was both therapeutic and soothing, providing the perfect balance between relaxation and addressing specific problem areas. By the end of the session, I could feel the tension melting away, leaving me feeling lighter and more flexible.

Overall, I highly recommend Ada for anyone seeking an excellent remedial massage. Her expertise, professionalism, and friendly nature contribute to an outstanding experience. The clean and tidy environment of the massage shop adds to the overall comfort and relaxation. I am truly grateful for Ada's exceptional skills and look forward to my next visit.

They are running the promotion in the morning, I eventually paid $40 for half hour plus extras. I would recommend the shop for sure.