Thread: ANNA - Top Dog @42G

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

ANNA - Top Dog @42G

Actually wanted to test new Viet girl LAN with her G-cuppers, but couldn’t lock it in. However 42G had a cancellation for someone who is so hard to book, that I couldn’t NOT take this one…

SCOPING
    Pretty sure I’ve seen her before a while ago and ANNA has a hell of a good rep. Possibly the best of their long term stock in this establishment. Cute girl in high heels came to get me and gave me an impish smile as she walked me to the room. She is only about 160cm tall on a petite frame with nice pale skin and quite slim. We stripped down and she has natural B cups that have a nice hang on them. Tattoos here and there, I don’t recall them last time… but not an issue for me.

PRE-GAME
    Washed me down in the shower and rubbed her arse crack against my semi-hard cock. I think she is probably a little curvier then when I saw her years ago, but she is still a very small girl. She smiles a lot while we chat and there isn’t much to give away this girls age or experience. She definitely oozes a bit of PSE in her professional service.

TASTING
    Onto the bed and she works my body down to my balls, giving them a good lick. Working her tongue she kinda twists her body around, so I can have access to her arse. Alas I’m not the DATY kinda guy. Her BBBJ is strong and she has a faster rhythm than I’m used to. Tbh I felt a little sensitive down there today but she found it amusing when I made faces. Her suction was working well though so I asked to fuck already.

MAIN EVENT
    She slid onto me in cowgirl and she’s reasonably tight. Again quite up tempo from the get go. She kinda squats and pumps my cock like a piston while licking my nipples. Damn it felt good. Eventually I get my hands around her tiny frame to reciprocate with some pelvic thrusts. Not much opportunity to lay into her though before she suddenly slides off me and turns around quite urgently into doggy position.

Well I guess we’re skipping missionary. I grab her by the waist and slide into her deep. She has her head down, which is a shame cos I wanted to see her facial expression in the mirror. I grip her shoulders and start pounding away to my own rhythm. But as I build momentum, she slides off me again and turns around on the bed. I thought maybe it’s mish time but she lays down flat on her front and directs me to enter her from behind again. She also has a little black vibrating toy in her hands. When the fuck did she grab that?!?

Damn, it feels even tighter feeling her arse up against me. I push my weight into her and she must have inserted that little toy cos I can feel vibrations. Something very arousing about this chick enjoying my cock. Every time I grind in, I can feel her squeezing my cock with her pussy. It isn’t long before she gasps, shudders and stops moving. I keep going for a bit to make sure she’s finished then I hike her back up by her hips and start ramming her like a freight train. Well a freight train with just 2 stops. Didn’t take long to unload the freight.

AFTERWARDS
    Bit of snuggling and chit chat. She’s actually a really nice genuine girl. Telling me which positions she likes and why, very GFE now. If I’d met her under different circumstances (maybe when I was 15-20yrs younger) I would have loved to date her. Can see why she is so popular. Wish I could afford to see her regularly, but for now I’ll just have to settle on occasionally seeing her when she isn’t completely booked out.

Happy Punting

PS - Anyone who saw LAN care to put up an AR? Would love to know what those G cuppers feel like.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anna indeed is the best at 42G

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lan was working at Sakura 57 as Enosa and her service was excellent.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kere View Post
    Lan was working at Sakura 57 as Enosa and her service was excellent.
    Thanks for the intel. Looks like she is gorne from 42G already…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Thanks for the intel. Looks like she is gorne from 42G already…
    She's definitely still on the 42G roster