Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Making them cum! Orgasmic WLs/MLs

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Back in the MOC days, many of their girls were genuine first timers, uni students, it’s not impossible to have a girl who actually cum, a few I met cum all over the place with white stuff….. those were the days……..
    Just read your legendary ARs, some are over a decade ago. You are a real GOAT bro!

Is MOC still the best for fresh uni girls? Thinking of trying it out since the return of oversea students.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    I think WL cuming is more akin to a fantasy legend. It's all made up and stories conjured up to keep people believing it would/could happen.

Especially in a punting situation.
    Maybe when they're new or at the start of a shift... They'll be chucking on lots of lube after a while just focusing on being comfortable.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Do I care if they cum? No way, maybe 15 years ago I wanted to share the pleasure but having seen so many over the years I learnt my lessons quite well.
    Some have tried to get me over the line faster by faking it. You know, the moaning and heavy breathing followed by tensing her body. It didn’t fool me. But those that did cum were real. One pushed me away as she shook and quivered while another flexed and squired across the bed.

Thai superwhore Jenny @271 Marrickville cums and cusses like a trooper in Thai at you. She’s a great fuck but filthy as so not for the hygiene freaks.

Quote Originally Posted by big View Post
    Just read your legendary ARs, some are over a decade ago. You are a real GOAT bro!

Is MOC still the best for fresh uni girls? Thinking of trying it out since the return of oversea students.
    Haha, thank you for the compliment.

But no, MOC is not the same MOC nowadays, Duncan sold it years ago…..
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Haha, thank you for the compliment.

But no, MOC is not the same MOC nowadays, Duncan sold it years ago…..
    Yes, they are a shadow of what they were at the height of their powers. I remember the first girl I booked through them. It was in a single BR apartment in the World Tower. She was clearly a newbie and very nervous about the whole thing, was wearing a trench coat type long jacket and sitting on the couch. My God, she had the most gorgeous tight young body.

The problem with agencies at the moment is they are a mix of seasoned pros (some are over the hill!) and fresh young uni girls. I've had mixed success with them throughout last year. They are very much a punt, these days.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    So many ego trips here, it’s really hilarious.
    Just think of a headline: “Men pay money to prostitutes to achieve female orgasms”

Reality is we punters pay money because we can’t get it free.

No one in their right mind would pay for any product or service if it were available free of charge. When you pay the vendor KNOWS they have to make you feel you’ve achieved something for your $$$$$$
    I do it for very selfish reasons and it's not about stroking my ego. I know I'm usually unsuccessful at getting them to cum.

What I like is when a girl is really into the session, the level of passion in the sex skyrockets when that happens. It's just so much more enjoyable than FOAM or starfish sex.

Whether or not she gets to cum, well, all I can say is "I'll do my best" but it's usually inadequate. I usually nut too early when the passion gets to that level. Happened many times when the girl realises I've cum, opens her eyes from her reverie and tells me "I want more". That's when I sheepishly tell her, "sorry babe, it felt too good in there, I'm done!".

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Making her squirt, and giving her MO's in a 30-60min punt !

De plane! de plane!.......My dear guests! I am Mr. Roarke, your host and Welcome to Fantasy Island!

You gotta fucken unlock her three gates before you can get there, so unless you're a seasoned lock picker, no fucken way Jose.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    In terms of orgasms, dudes get turned on like fucking light switches - ON / OFF, it's instant and it's that fucking simple!

Chicks on the other hand, it's like trying to start a fucken fire. You gotta collect the wood, chop it up, prepare the pit, get kindling, create the spark, blow gently, when you see smoke, continue to blow gently, but don't fucken overdo it! Or you'll blow the fire out! Once the fire is going you'll jump for joy but it's not over, you gotta keep feeding it wood - and lots of wood. The thicker the wood the better it is for the pit. Make sure you stick the wood deep inside the pit, it'll be like a fucken furnace, but hang in there, the warmth and rewards will be worth it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I first started on this forum I remember thinking what a load of bullshit when punters were saying they made WLs cum. Then I transformed from MLs to WLs and for a while still believed this. Until late last year when I know for a fact I made a few cum. But only with my tongue and somtimes fingers, not yet with my cock and I don't believe I ever will make a WL cum from fucking. It is possible and I will keep trying.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If you can make them come via daty, you should make them cum with penetrative afterwards.

It is recently written that all orgasms are clitoral even vaginal orgasms and gspot orgasms.

Its just stroking the inside of the clitoris instead of the super sensitive head.

Ive had a ml who i am close with teach me to make her come digitally. It was hard work. My hands were tired afterwards. Need to start off slow but to get her over the line, you had to be like a speed demon like fingers like flash. She was wet and all but she said i got really close to getting her over but i tired or changed what i was doing and she lost it.

Unless you know her well enough that she won't lie to you, you won't really know.

Meet a girl who's doesnt have much experience and not a wl and try and get them to come. It's not easy unless they are so super into you. For them it's mainly emotional.

This is the real picture of a clit and what you are stimulating depending on what sexually act you are performing

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...zwqUA&usqp=CAU

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like playing with a pussy while I'm getting massaged, under no illusion of trying to make her cum but there are 2 that raised my eye rows - one girl in Belmore was laying next to me and we were playing, she was enjoying it but I finished too soon, as I was leaving she told me "next time I cum too". Second was a Chinese girl at 227 Broadway, she let me play with her a bit but let out a moan and pushed me away because she didn't want to get carried away and cum with so much time at work left to go

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Somebeardyfella View Post
    I like playing with a pussy while I'm getting massaged, under no illusion of trying to make her cum but there are 2 that raised my eye rows - one girl in Belmore was laying next to me and we were playing, she was enjoying it but I finished too soon, as I was leaving she told me "next time I cum too". Second was a Chinese girl at 227 Broadway, she let me play with her a bit but let out a moan and pushed me away because she didn't want to get carried away and cum with so much time at work left to go
    Yup. They don't want to come unless they really like you. They get real tired like us wanting to sleep and it messes with the rest of their day.

So if they spring up after a cum to clean herself or your cock, she faked it.

If they have to recompose and gather themselves, well she mightve actually had one

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    If you can make them come via daty, you should make them cum with penetrative afterwards.

It is recently written that all orgasms are clitoral even vaginal orgasms and gspot orgasms.

Its just stroking the inside of the clitoris instead of the super sensitive head.

Ive had a ml who i am close with teach me to make her come digitally. It was hard work. My hands were tired afterwards. Need to start off slow but to get her over the line, you had to be like a speed demon like fingers like flash. She was wet and all but she said i got really close to getting her over but i tired or changed what i was doing and she lost it.

Unless you know her well enough that she won't lie to you, you won't really know.

Meet a girl who's doesnt have much experience and not a wl and try and get them to come. It's not easy unless they are so super into you. For them it's mainly emotional.

This is the real picture of a clit and what you are stimulating depending on what sexually act you are performing

Can U get that image with the arse hole showing??

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Bruh… I can hear the fapping from here.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Mate, find a chick and do it many ways and see if you can stroke the clit from different angles.

So i don't get in male to male sex, is the prostate the equivalent to the clit

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Gotta admit though I much prefer The Good Lord's version of what a snatch should look like. A real visionary!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Mate, find a chick and do it many ways and see if you can stroke the clit from different angles.

So i don't get in male to male sex, is the prostate the equivalent to the clit
    Nah mate, the prostate is a whole different story.
    The clitoris is actually a micro penis. Or think of it another way the penis is a giant clitoris.
    A male and female embryo both start of with the same little piece of equipment (the genital turbicle) then as either the male or female hormones kick in the male one develops into a penis and the female one into a clitoris.
    The bud of the clitoris is like the knob of the penis, hence why they are both so sensitive. The concentration of sensitive nerve endings in the clitoris is much higher than the penis. And it packs them into a much smaller area.
    Think about that next time you are licking a clit guys

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Nah mate, the prostate is a whole different story.
    The clitoris is actually a micro penis. Or think of it another way the penis is a giant clitoris.
    A male and female embryo both start of with the same little piece of equipment then as either the male or female hormones kick in the male one develops into a penis and the female one into a clitoris.
    The bud of the clitoris is like the knob of the penis, hence why they are both so sensitive. The concentration of sensitive nerve endings in the clitoris is much higher than the penis. And it packs them into a much smaller area.
    Think about that next time you are licking a clit guys
    You are totally right. I just didn't want to scare the boys in that they are actually giving head when daty lol.

The 2 are more or less the same except for size differences. The 2 long tubes down the side of the clit is actually 2 long things in a dick that engorges when a man gets erect.

The bulbs i think are like the balls

So you are actually blowing a guy

My question shouldve said , how does the guy getting slammed get enjoyment rubbing the prostate?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Asian girls tell me they like hard dicks rather than soft hard dicks coz it rubs their whole clit from their vaginas rather than just rubbing the vagina which has little nerve endings

Banned
    Asian girls tell me they like hard dicks rather than soft hard dicks coz it rubs their whole clit from their vaginas rather than just rubbing the vagina which has little nerve endings
    Please supply their names and mobile numbers so that we could confirm the validity of your assertion.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast