Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Making them cum! Orgasmic WLs/MLs

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Nah mate, the prostate is a whole different story.
    The clitoris is actually a micro penis. Or think of it another way the penis is a giant clitoris.
    A male and female embryo both start of with the same little piece of equipment (the genital turbicle) then as either the male or female hormones kick in the male one develops into a penis and the female one into a clitoris.
    The bud of the clitoris is like the knob of the penis, hence why they are both so sensitive. The concentration of sensitive nerve endings in the clitoris is much higher than the penis. And it packs them into a much smaller area.
    Think about that next time you are licking a clit guys
    Wtf bro... First you talk about pegging in that anal thread, now you're trying to make me think sucking on a clit is like sucking on a dick. Wtf is wrong with you?
    Are you trying to convert me into a gay dude, bruh? Wtf man....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    lol...............

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No homo boys. No homo.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    There are guys who want to believe that WLs cum because it makes them feel better to believe that, but there are just as many guys who want to believe that WLs don't cum because it makes them feel better to believe that. Balance in the universe remains.
    I definitely don't think I make wl/ml cum with their FOMO and jav like reactions but some do say they did. Not that I believe it anyway.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234