Thread: Lovely Lino

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lovely Lino

Ok, I know there is another AR on Lino, but with the shop's name as the Title. Regardless, here is mine from 1.5 to 2 weeks ago.

I saw Lino 1.5 weeks ago. First up, she is a natural beauty!!!! At just 20yo, Lino is naturally very attractive (for me, anyway). Not like model-pretty, but very attractive. Kind of like the best-looking girl in class at high school or Uni. Definitely size 6, but with Acups, not B and maybe a little more than 45kg, but not much.

Lino walked into the room with a long flowing summer dress down to her knees. Not the normal dress code for girls at No5, but looking gorgeous, as per my description above. Started with some LFK, with no hesitation plus some touching. Nice genuine kisser. Not too little and not too much. Just like a young gf. Seriously!!!!!

Lino instinctively started touching my nipples through my t-shirt, which I encouraged her to do and I showed her how to improve her technique. I place my hand inside the top of her dress and fondled her breasts and then inside her bra. My other hand was roaming around her back, down to her slightly curvaceous bum and gently between her legs. This whole Intro is turning into a date-like seduction, rather than a visit to a busy brothel.

My hands wanted to get to her little treasure between her legs and so I lifted up what seemed to be layer upon layer of her beautiful flowing dress to get to her panties and legs. Once all the layers were lifted I bent down to slowly pull down her panties and see what was hidden beneath them. And, it was beautiful. Some slow massaging of her tiny lips and clit and Lino politely suggested we should shower. So, everything came off as I enjoyed the scenery becoming exposed in front of me.

Back to the bed and we talked a little about her experience in this industry. This is the first time in a FS shop, but she has spent six months in a RnT shop in Tokyo. As her BBBJ is pretty good, I also suspect she does BJ as an extra, although she swore her job was strictly massage and HJ only. We also worked out she lives very close to where I last lived in Tokyo.

Lino has perfect Acups and a tiny little pussy – which looks even smaller as she has small tight lips. She is inexperienced and has no plan or routine. So you have to ask her to do what you want one after the other (at least that was the case 1.5 weeks ago). I have no issue with that and everything I asked for was quickly and happily provided. What a gorgeous, warm, friendly, accommodating girl!

I went slow and gentle- because she just looks so innocent. Back on the bed with DFK and a little cat bath and HJ. So nice watching her …. then asked her to do BBBJ, to which I was surprised how nice it was. Then requested 69 and I finally devoured that little cunt. Mmmmm, lovely!!

Then swap so she sits on my face and I lick her clit and tongue fuck her tight little cunt. Then push her abdomen back so her arse becomes available. So I rim her while flicking her clit and she leans back to enable me to tongue fuck her arse with her legs going limp. I don’t think she came, but got close – maybe a small orgasm. But her eyes were rolling around in their sockets.
    Then swap to her on her back and into serious DATY. Then gently stroking her cunt with one finger. Then one finger inside and then two. Then g-spot massage while I’m licking her clit and she bursts into orgasm. Convulsing.

Then change position and rub her pussy on the outside while I’m massaging her little clit. Lino cums again.

Then on with the condom and I fuck her hard, deep and continuously for......, I don’t know how long. But I knew time was getting short. As I don’t want to waste my cum in the condom, when it could squirt in her pretty mouth, we change position again so we can do ball licking, cock sucking, little cat bath and then CIM. Just lovely. During the final few minutes, the 10-minute alarm goes off. Lino leans over and turns it off to remove any distractions and 'resumes service'. Nice CIM, which Lino was happy to take. Beautiful girl with a lovely body plus just really nice to enjoy her.

After finish, cuddle, shower and get dressed we bid farewell. I then tried to run the gauntlet of the long corridor but got stopped initially by Jason and then by Jacinda for a quick review. Unlike the recent newcomer I reviewed previously, Lino is a delight to see. Gorgeous, young friendly and happy to do whatever is asked. No, I didn’t ask to do BBFS or Anal. I then jumped in my car and got out of Dodge.

I believe Lino is going back in 2 weeks, so I will need to pay another visit, soon.

Lino is such a sweet girl!!

Call or Msg us to make a booking with her~

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Hey bros, anyone know where Lino went or if she is going to come back/went to another shop?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Hey bros, anyone know where Lino went or if she is going to come back/went to another shop?
    She's gone back to Japan and last i heard she said she would come back November

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Thanks for intel bro @1inchguy.