Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jealous WL have you been in this situation ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some guys may be more vulnerable than others and get their heart strings tugged on.
    Theres no emotions/attachments/attraction for these girls. The endgame for them is always money. Thats what brought them in & thats what theyre in it for at end of the day.

Bro's u gotta remember. These ML's/WL's are very good actresses & will tell u what u wanna hear LOLOLOL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    There are a few Japanese girls giving away STIs for free.
    Is this a serious warning? If so, where shouldn't one go?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mn69 View Post
    Some guys may be more vulnerable than others and get their heart strings tugged on.
    Theres no emotions/attachments/attraction for these girls. The endgame for them is always money. Thats what brought them in & thats what theyre in it for at end of the day.

Bro's u gotta remember. These ML's/WL's are very good actresses & will tell u what u wanna hear LOLOLOL
    Exactly this. She's playing you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    I'd agree and disagree with the woman having not having feelings and are after our money. Like one punter here said about a girl saying "we are human too and have feelings. A few times I have been with different WL's at their place chilling and next thing her WL friend all of a sudden brings over her favourite customer as well or goes on dates with him because she feels jealousy of what her friend has and wants the same thing for herself.

It just depends on the individual, yes some of the young ones are just after the money, just like some of the younger men are after hot sex. The older everybody gets, their thoughts change as well. Many of the WL/ML who are in there late 20's and early 30's do dream of having a solid partner and kids (biological clock ticking) but they just box it up in the back of their minds because of what they do for a job and know it's hard to have that whilst working, but for some they have a moment of weakness with you.

I've been the "favourite" customer of some girls because I'm the paying customer where as for other girls I've been the customer some get emotionally attached to.

It just comes down to both your personality and sexual compatibility that determines the kind of punting relationship you have and whether your both smart enough to keep your emotions in check.

Oh and if you think going to the shop when she ain't working is safe, you are wrong!!! Her friends/ other WL may recognise you and rat you out to her and the manager will to as she may ask him if you come in when shes not there. you just don't know it because she hasn't said it directly but will ask vague questions to see what you say when she knows the truth. I find this out after doing it and when I came back for her and I get along well with the manager and all he said was "I wouldn't lie to her when she asks" and I was thinking what the fuck he meant until after our session she was asking those questions and knew what he meant.
    I didn’t say WL’s don’t have feelings I was just saying the idea women are born to receive, incubate, nurture and give birth while referencing WL’s was difficult to understand. The same WL that’s jealous of her friend dating one of her regular customers is probably the same girl that would be jealous of her designer handbag lol.
    Most girls are jealous, most men are jealous it’s normal.

Why would a WL expect loyalty from you? You might be giving the whole I’m a nice guy/knight in shining armour and here to save you.

Do these girls that get your ‘personally and sexually compatible’ with fuck you for free?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had one jealous ml saw me booking another ml, next visit not that enthusiastic

Senior Member(無間使者)
    With one ML, we started a conversation where at one point she said she was leaving the country and isn't returning. She is honestly worth every dollar and I tipped her after every good session we had. I jokingly said that since she is leaving soon I should stop seeing her, after I said this the look on her face changed into a look of slight anger and fury which then instantly went back to smiles. I didn't acknowledge it but it was amusing that she reacted like that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post
    I didn’t say WL’s don’t have feelings I was just saying the idea women are born to receive, incubate, nurture and give birth while referencing WL’s was difficult to understand. The same WL that’s jealous of her friend dating one of her regular customers is probably the same girl that would be jealous of her designer handbag lol.
    Most girls are jealous, most men are jealous it’s normal.

Why would a WL expect loyalty from you? You might be giving the whole I’m a nice guy/knight in shining armour and here to save you.

Do these girls that get your ‘personally and sexually compatible’ with fuck you for free?
    Lmao these girls don't need saving and me and her both know it. Yea they do expect loyalty and I'm not naive about her job so usually I make it known that if she does this job, then I'm allowed to have some "freedom" whilst with her and see other girls, just fun and that's it, nothing else more with other girls from me. When she decides to stop her job then I stop as well.

Some of them have their heads screwed on right and understand and agree to it but Most of them get real jealous because of it and can't hack it and we both move on. We know it's a job but there are moments of legitimate fun with other customers, so it's my way of keeping a "relationship" equal on all aspects of it.

And yea most of the time they usually do, as we go out and do stuff like normal people and go back to her place after and go to bed, other times I have paid, one girl I agreed with was to pay part of her room rent and i would spend the weekend there with her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbage View Post
    Yeh I get that vibe at times.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dont get delusional boys. These girls dont like u and have no feelings for u.

What she likes is your money & she gets upset when that money goes to another girl. Simple as that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbage View Post
    What did you expect? She's working and as long as you keep returning, she's got a steady stream of income coming in from you. Stop the visits and that's one less regular customer for her. If you dump her for another girl, she will be bitter.

I've seen how girls react when you mention the possibility of seeing other girls or her same nationality friends in the shop. She might say 'it's up to me' but you know she's really not cool about the idea.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    What did you expect? She's working and as long as you keep returning, she's got a steady stream of income coming in from you. Stop the visits and that's one less regular customer for her. If you dump her for another girl, she will be bitter.

I've seen how girls react when you mention the possibility of seeing other girls or her same nationality friends in the shop. She might say 'it's up to me' but you know she's really not cool about the idea.
    They hate that. I had a regular who used to show them my photo and ask if I saw them 🤣

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This made me realize how much of a game changer it is when you see the wl/ml outside the shop.
    Furthermore, when you only pay for the date and not her time. I know, kinda the same thing. But its a bit different if you dont give them money, but only pay for the date activity/food.
    And one better thing is when the wl/ml stays overnight and you dont pay her.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No such thing as free sex. We all pay for it directly (money) or indirectly (time, dinners, gifts, attention etc).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No such thing as free sex. We all pay for it directly (money) or indirectly (time, dinners, gifts, attention etc).
    Or a citizenship if you get baited that hard

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @Lucyfur
    Unfortunately doctors still have not found a cure for Beta White Knight syndrome yet

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    These hookers must really be confused with the concept of why men see hookers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haven't had this problem. Don't think I've seen the same girl more than three times so wouldn't be considered a regular.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was lucky enough to spend the weekend with my regular ML and after a few beers she told me that her and her colleagues talk about how jealous they get if their regular sees someone else. I never really believed it and I was shocked when she said it. I still can’t believe it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    I was lucky enough to spend the weekend with my regular ML and after a few beers she told me that her and her colleagues talk about how jealous they get if their regular sees someone else. I never really believed it and I was shocked when she said it. I still can’t believe it.
    Its not really jealousy in the traditional sense. Theyre not fighting over u, in the same way that girls fight over a guy that they both like.

Theyre angry that the money went to their colleague, and not to them. Loss of income. Thats all it is.

Remember these girls dont like u, they like the money u bring.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Its not really jealousy in the traditional sense. Theyre not fighting over u, in the same way that girls fight over a guy that they both like.

Theyre angry that the money went to their colleague, and not to them. Loss of income. Thats all it is.

Remember these girls dont like u, they like the money u bring.
    Much less respect us

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234