Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jealous WL have you been in this situation ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Jealous WL have you been in this situation ?

Have you had your WL get jealous cause you picked a different WL in your lineup from your regular ?
    I used to book this Thai WL lady all the time but one day I decided to try a different girl from the same shop, she got so angry and started kdrama right infront of other girls, I was shocked to see this WL sees a dozen customers per day but just because I picked another WL she got pissed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It happened, but not to this extreme in my experiences. Usually the WL will just treat me differently(less enthusiastic) after knowing I go for other girls as well. Its best to go when she is not on the roster when you plan to try other girls.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Have you had your WL get jealous cause you picked a different WL in your lineup from your regular ?
    I used to book this Thai WL lady all the time but one day I decided to try a different girl from the same shop, she got so angry and started kdrama right infront of other girls, I was shocked to see this WL sees a dozen customers per day but just because I picked another WL she got pissed.
    Haha not quite. But one at Springhouse I had since 2019 kind of acted sad that I didn’t pick her. I found it actually kind of cute and sexy of her. It’s not like it’d make a difference, she gets plenty of regular business.

But at another shop I frequent after we had sex I asked her if she’d mind we do a double with her friend and a mate of mine. And she got a bit cut, acted like she wants me all for herself. Again kind of cute of her but bit more serious.

All of these girls are excellent mattress actresses. So don’t assume if you saw her pissed off she truly was. It’s all a game and if she’s a popular girl she could care less cos there’s another punt right around a corner.

At the same time tho, if she’s the ugly duckling less popular girl and your regular, and you do that in front of her, we’ll that may not go down too well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just last week one of my regulars saw me walk out the room with other WL and the sour look on her face lol...
    I guess they need to accept the reality that there are other options out there so they better try harder

I had a regular I used to see weekly, due to work I missed a "scheduled" weekly session one time and I remember her asking me if I'd seen any other WLs and I told her yes, a hint of jealousy in her eyes and she muttered: "oh, she must be younger and prettier than me", great acting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's a bit of emotional manipulation to make you feel like you should pick her next time.

In brothels the "sisterhood" or whatever they're calling it these days goes out the window.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Its not because they like you, and it's not just about the money, a lot of the time it's about losing "face".

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just skip the lineup and book a girl directly.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I had a surprising experience once, not quite jealousy but interesting nevertheless.

I had a frequent WL in a popular shop for a while until late last year when I had to travel overseas without knowing if I would ever return.

We were close, no feels but close, perhaps like close friends. Texted frequently, met outside the shop as friends, went out for meals, I even took her home. No sex outside the shop.

Late last year I booked a session knowing that it could be our last session for ever. Went through with it and when we finished we still had some time to chat. I then told her that I was about to travel not knowing if I would return. Her facial expression changed immediately, she hugged me and started to cry. It wasn’t a fake cry, they were real tears.

She still had a few hours to go in her shift but she left the shop with me and we spent the rest of the day together like 2 friends. Had dinner together and when I dropped her home she hugged me very tightly and cried again.

This has been the most surprising punting experience I have ever had.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    I had a girl ask me to not see other girls in the shop please, I said ok because she was amazing, then we ended up dating for 9months before I found out she lies about absoulutely everything.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I had a surprising experience once, not quite jealousy but interesting nevertheless.

I had a frequent WL in a popular shop for a while until late last year when I had to travel overseas without knowing if I would ever return.

We were close, no feels but close, perhaps like close friends. Texted frequently, met outside the shop as friends, went out for meals, I even took her home. No sex outside the shop.

Late last year I booked a session knowing that it could be our last session for ever. Went through with it and when we finished we still had some time to chat. I then told her that I was about to travel not knowing if I would return. Her facial expression changed immediately, she hugged me and started to cry. It wasn’t a fake cry, they were real tears.

She still had a few hours to go in her shift but she left the shop with me and we spent the rest of the day together like 2 friends. Had dinner together and when I dropped her home she hugged me very tightly and cried again.

This has been the most surprising punting experience I have ever had.

Nice story bro. This really shows how WLs are human and fragile, in need of nice company and genuine feelings. I haven’t had this yet I’m almost 25 years of punting. Maybe cos I’m a pig lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This same girl once told me “we are humans and have feelings too”. I am not special not particularly handsome, we just really clicked from the first time we met

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Humans are all different, some are more emotional/sentimental...it's built into our subconscious, it's not even about whether she likes you or not, but more to do with losing a regular customer that she felt some "connection" with, it's human nature, some WLs are indifferent to this while others may feel a sense of "lost", at least in the moment.

When I was younger I was poor and used to share accommodation with strangers, I usually kept to myself and never talked much with them, whenever a roommate moved out I would get this weird feeling of lost and sadness for a short while, probably because I'm used to their presence...it was weird and hard to explain, call me sentimental lol...

Also like another guy mentioned, a WL does not like to see you with other WL (especially if you are a regular), business/money aside, it doesn't matter whether she likes you or not, it does have some to do with "losing face", some WLs have egos too

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder545454 View Post
    I had a girl ask me to not see other girls in the shop please, I said ok because she was amazing, then we ended up dating for 9months before I found out she lies about absoulutely everything.
    At least she couldn't lie about working in a shop because you met her in a shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    like us punters who have favourite regular M/WLs, the girls too have favourite punters, so they tend to form a bond like we do, emotionally its easier to have sex with a regular than a new customer,
    so to choose another girl on the same roster is like breaking that trusted bond

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Better not to get too attached to a WL. Never had a favourite but maybe that's because I crave variety over performance.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Not jealousy but I've had 2 MLs shut the BBFS door on me after they found out that I went to brothels. All I could do was regret my own big fucken mouth.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve heard from WL/ML that there’s not a lot of friendship on the roster because they’re all competing for customers. There’s a lot of tension and rivalry. I think it’s not jealousy for the guy but jealousy for the money!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Once a Korean ML brought me a gift for my birthday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    I’ve heard from WL/ML that there’s not a lot of friendship on the roster because they’re all competing for customers. There’s a lot of tension and rivalry. I think it’s not jealousy for the guy but jealousy for the money!
    Couldnt agree more!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Couldnt agree more!!
    That makes sense but I once met a girl at 42G and we were talking about ginza. She said she used to work there and asked me who I see there. I mentioned one girl and she said she knows her and they were friends and used to talk about hair products and stuff. She said she misses her.

Surely there is competition for the money. I heard some compete about having more frequent/consistent customers than others, etc I bet that for the girls it can be a very toxic environment to work in with all this bullshit that must go on amongst them

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast