Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jealous WL have you been in this situation ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Long ago when I was a regular at Upmarket Bathhouse in Crows Nest and they had younger (early to late 20s) MLs, the one I saw often once told me how the girls look through the window overlooking the back lane to see what sort of car their favourite clients drove. In those days you could park your car just outside the joint. The girls used to brag about the fancy cars their clients drove and compete who has the client with the nicest car!

Competitiveness is a human condition.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Most likely this however theres abit of back stabbing going on.
    ML told me there were few times when punters make a booking for a certain girl but another another ML would say stuff like the booking girl is too busy so the punter ends up going with a different lady. As a result the booking girl when shes finish she has no one , she ends up getting nothing.
    Afterwards huge arguments..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Not jealousy but I've had 2 MLs shut the BBFS door on me after they found out that I went to brothels. All I could do was regret my own big fucken mouth.
    I don't know if this happened in your case but if you have a regular and you want to keep her don't review or tell a soul otherwise in most times it will come back to bite you.......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In some of the punting situations I've been in practically impossible to not have them know you're choosing other girls. Naturally it is never well received it does crush the rapport but it's a good reality check all round.
    But who cares you're the paying customer, they should be worrying about you not vice versa

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Once a Korean ML brought me a gift for my birthday.
    My ML always supplies free condom, wet wipes, Lub, tissue papers etc. for my birthday.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    My ML always supplies free condom, wet wipes, Lub, tissue papers etc. for my birthday.
    There are a few Japanese girls giving away STIs for free.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    You may be slightly mistaken, the STIs are not free, you are paying for them

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Funny, I've only received urethritis from a Chinese girl, and zero STIs from Japanese or Koreans. Not sure about Thais as my favourite Thai WLs used to work in N5M long long time ago, and no STIs from them.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Punting is a commercial relationship
    If you have a good working relationship with an ML or WL, I recommend do not see other lady on the same day your regular is working. They all talk and often your regular will see you or the manager tells her

It is strange that they would get jealous, as they ar seeing many customers. But she doesn't have a connection with all her customers, some are unappealing to the lady

You trying soneon else suggests to her that her feminine qualities arent good enough for you

One WL said to me, I know men can lose interest and the novelty wears off with a women after a while

Like with an accountant or hair dresser or dentist or other service provider, there's a funny feeling if you choose another person on the day your regular provider is there. As others have said, it's a loss of face

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    This same girl once told me “we are humans and have feelings too”. I am not special not particularly handsome, we just really clicked from the first time we met
    I'm human & I feel like I also like money.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Majority of the time if she’s jealous she’s jealous because you’re paying someone else and not her. She’s not jealous because she missing a particular punter

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone tried asking ML for a double without upsetting her. Do most shops allow doubles?

Never tried asking an ML for doubles as didn't want someone to lose face

WLs doubles is easier to request

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Relationship with ML is purely transactional. If one thinks otherwise, then you'll need to do more punting until you come to this realisation.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    It is a bit awkward to pick a new girl from the line up when you've been seeing a regular or someone you saw that you had great chemistry with. But then, at the end of the day, you are the consumer and you have the right to choose. I suppose you can always pick a time that your regular is not around, or go to a different shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes they jealous if their regular picks up another girl and they find it, this has happened to me. and later when I booked her, provided me shit service.. lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puntingparadise View Post
    Yes they jealous if their regular picks up another girl and they find it, this has happened to me. and later when I booked her, provided me shit service.. lol
    which is insane because like, why do they even care lol, human nature i guess

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by puntingparadise View Post
    This has happened to me aswell.

I was seeing a regular but because my schedule has changed Im seeing someone else. I even let her know aswell unless her days get changed aswell
    Anyway once in awhile if I'm happened to be free I see her but it wasn't the same anymore .

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I think it's more about familiarity than jealousy.

Women are very different from men. To us, familiarity often leads to boredom, infidelity, punting, etc.

Women, on the other hand, are more sexually stimulated by familiarity. They tend to enjoy sex more with a close partner than with a stranger. That is what they found from research.

I guess it might be a subconscious trait as a result of the physical sexual differences between men and women.

Our dicks stick out from our bodies, and we expel our baby-making stuff out of our bodies. Women, on the other hand, have internal sex organs and have to take "external inputs" into their bodies to procreate.

So naturally, women would want to do it with someone they consider to be trustworthy and clean (familiar), but men just go everywhere sticking their dicks into every good looking hole they could find.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’d say that it’s a normal reaction, just not to that extreme. It would be no different if you were getting your haircut for years from someone then went to someone else they would feel disrespected and have their ego hurt.

You also have the fact that she is losing money, especially with the way things are atm.

I true professional would of waited until she saw you next acted all jealous and guilt trip you in a cute kind of way so you’d think twice about doing it again.

A 'healthy' WL would probably suggest seeing other girls at the shop they work at. Sure, they miss the money from a good regular, but they also want you to be happy and they know us punters can get tired of the same thing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast