Thread: Susie is a hit or a miss - more of a miss

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Exclamation Susie is a hit or a miss - more of a miss

Tried Susie and would rate massage service 6/10 and her extra services 3/10. Would put you on the spot and charge higher rates. Higher rates are not at all justified. No service quality. Would put you in stress rather than releasing stress. Pictures on the forum are probably a couple of years old. I would say she has grown out of the looks shown in the picture.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So your only other posts total of 3 are bashing 41 Epping & now you start going for Susie who has many good reviews & I personally had a fantastic experience with her

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...y-Makeup/page2

Shame if u did experience this but the odds of your track record doesn't make me think you did

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Susie's over-rated, I had similar experiences with the OP. Over quoted on extras if you're a noob at the shop, good part 1, short and ordinary part 2, demands more money on top of the extra if you want to touch downstairs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hopped on the Susie bandwagon last year when all the posts popped up. Fairly bad experience when compared to other girls I've tried

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    +1 Susie was the worst punt I had out of the 4 that I have had this year. Try Cherry, she is surely much better

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had good experiences with Susie. Just don't ask for more than the NHJ and it's good value at least for me.

Although, I admit she does have steeper prices than most ML I've tried. Body slide will cost you the same as a FS with other girls.