Thread: New Thai Angie - fucking beautiful, prostate and dildo up butt

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

New Thai Angie - fucking beautiful, prostrate and dildo up butt

Angie is a 22 year old stunner. Cute face, wears glasses, not an inch of fat on her body. Small boobs with pointy suckable tits just how I like it.

I was fortunate enough to test drive her during her training on Monday. She did a good job on prostrate and really got into the handjob but kept her clothes on. Fair enough as I wasn’t paying full price. But I had to return to see her naked body.

Greets me with a hug and I kiss her neck lightly. Then massage - it’s light and relaxing. I prefer a bit harder but I’m here for the complete package. Angie lets me stroke her legs while she massages me. Sensational. The anticipation is building.

Are you ready for a bodyslide? Is the pope catholic? Hell yes. I prop my face up so I can see her undress. Holy shit she’s gorgeous. She doesn’t use a ton of oil which I like. We both look in the mirror and she she lies on my body with sensuous moves. Sometimes she pauses to give me a light kiss on the back.

We chat a bit. She is so angelic and sweet. She ask for advice in life. I could seriously develop feels for her.

Are you ready for prostrate. Yes! Glove on and a couple of fingers up my ass. I’m gripping the massage table and moaning. Holy shit.

Next she puts a vibrator in. Oh yeah. I ask to sit up so I can lick her tits. Ok. They are like Darrell Lea bullets only sweeeter. I think she’s getting aroused. I squeeze her ass while she ups the pace. Boom. I explode.

Tiffany, she’s a keeper.

Banned
    Thanks your good reviews ,looking forward to see you soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This review made me laugh

But everything is spot on - she was amazing!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Aussieguyinsf for the intel good play
    Mamasan is lovely lady lol

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful young girl Angie working tomorrow. please make your booking to good massage and prostate and good service

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful young girl Angie working today, please make your booking to good massage and prostate and good service

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful young girl Angie working today, please make your booking to good massage and prostate and good service