Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best ML BBBJ

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Liya or any of the aunties at 14 Burwood will suck you dry. Liya also goes by Rainbow at Le Soleil in Croydon.

I am (un)ashamed to say that the best BBBJ was from Golden Oldie in Perth. I went for a private therapeutic massage and she offered BBBJ. She pulled out her false teeth and went for it. I've never felt sensations like that ever again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi, what was the damage for ellie for this?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Yeah Kimi is excellent, its almost like she had a life time of experience handling a penis.
    Wtf I just saw her and declined the offer and am now immediately regretting it!

Quote Originally Posted by BobbiBrown View Post
    Wtf I just saw her and declined the offer and am now immediately regretting it!
    BobbiBrown, give her a try and come back with a review to confirm!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How much does kimi charge for bbbj? And does she do cim?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Coco from Stanmore, best BBBJ + CIM I'd ever received.... had to look down 3 times to double check that that had actually happened....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HarrysReasons View Post
    Coco from Stanmore, best BBBJ + CIM I'd ever received.... had to look down 3 times to double check that that had actually happened....
    Anyone else able to confirm this? I've never actually asked her, but she seems too reserved/shy to do BBBJ + CIM. is this Coco at 200 Stanmore?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post
    How much does kimi charge for bbbj? And does she do cim?
    I've seen Kimi several times now, but as Mika at Ryde. Each time has been different.
    First time was a fairly standard but enjoyable NHJ with no extras offered or requested. At the end as we both dressed she said if I wanted to come back and see her again she could offer something extra.
    I asked what was on offer and she replied kissing, BJ and FS. I think what she may do for you depends a lot on how you treat her the first time you see her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Am surprised nobody mentioned Apple at MAC. She’s exceptional with her Bbbj

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    Am surprised nobody mentioned Apple at MAC. She’s exceptional with her Bbbj
    Yes Apple at MAC was one of the best. But hard to book and no wonder why. Genuinely the youngest Thai ML I have ever seen petite and beautiful.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    Anyone else able to confirm this? I've never actually asked her, but she seems too reserved/shy to do BBBJ + CIM. is this Coco at 200 Stanmore?
    Are you sure? I thought someone said she had a boyfriend and this is the reason for not doing BBBJ or CIM.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HarrysReasons View Post
    @ Bleekpit -

Is Coco Chinese milf from 208 stanmore!!! Not T CoCo at 200 stanmore ! We all have missed the boat
    At best is - daty fingering nd maybe some finger up her ass.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You know, assuming a ML works 6 days per week from 10:00 to 20:00 she probably sees a minimum of 6 customers per day, 36 per week, or around 1800 after 1 year. If she doesn't know her way around a penis by then, there's no hope for her. I also can't help wondering what percentage of those 1800 customers ask for BBBJ and for those ML's who don't usually provide, how often they give up and say alright then....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    Oasis - 208 Stanmore

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter130 View Post
    Ellie at Chill Massage, Best BBBJ I have ever had. She literally tries suck out your soul and has great pacing and suction.
    Great to hear! Was this recent? Shes rostered on today… keen!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter130 View Post
    Ellie at Chill Massage, Best BBBJ I have ever had. She literally tries suck out your soul and has great pacing and suction.
    How much does Ellie charge for bbbj? And does she allow cum in mouth?

YMMV, but personally I didn’t rate her service or look. While she does have decent suction, she charged $150 extra for bbbj and would not budge. She does not do CIM either. Stupid me caved that day and set a bad precedent. My bad.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    YMMV, but personally I didn’t rate her service or look. While she does have decent suction, she charged $150 extra for bbbj and would not budge. She does not do CIM either. Stupid me caved that day and set a bad precedent. My bad.
    Was this for Ellie?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It was $100 from memory and as for CIM you are better off checking with her. With most ML it’s very situationally dependent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    @ Bleekpit -

Is Coco Chinese milf from 208 stanmore!!! Not T CoCo at 200 stanmore ! We all have missed the boat
    At best is - daty fingering nd maybe some finger up her ass.
    Ohhh ok. Thanks lol kinda knew it was a different Coco but had to keep my hope alive!
    Btw do u know if T Coco is on holiday? She's not rostered on any of her regular shops ��

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast