Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Miranda - escaping reality

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Miranda - escaping reality

Those who have read my reviews previously know I'm more about the experience as a whole, rather than going in to the gritty details. If you're after a penthouse forum type embellished story to fill your voyeuristic fetish, mine are probably not for you. I'll put an asterisk after my preamble for those just after the review.

"Life is like a box of chocolates.." was a famous phrase from a slightly overrated movie. You never know what you're gonna get? Bullshit Forrest, you can be pretty fucking sure it'll be chocolate of some sort. Still, I get his point, life is unpredictable, and when you seem to be sailing the smoothest, that's when the storm hits.

My good friend was diagnosed with the big C last year. Being the determined fighter she was, she beat it. Her family celebrated with the holiday of a lifetime, but upon her return she felt a bit off, she thought she must just be tired after the trip, and as a lingering effect of her treatment. A few weeks passed, she felt no better, and went to the doctor. Long story short, cancer had returned, and had spread like wildfire, nothing could be done, and an initial prognosis of 6 months was given. Fuck. That then quickly changed to 3 months. Fuck. That was then shortened to "We'll try to make her as comfortable as possible". Just…. FUCK!

In another thread the question has been raised, is punting an escape from work? Or words to that effect. For me, punting can be a number of things, an escape from reality, a guilty pleasure, a stress release, among others, and last week I really, really needed the escape, somewhere I could spend an hour and the outside world just didn't exist.

I have said countless times, Jessie checks in on me every so often and she just happened to do so quite recently. She must have a sixth sense, because I was thinking I really wanted to go to a shop where I would be taken care of, a sure bet so to speak. I found a gap in my calendar and blocked it out with the sole intention of taking that hour of escapism with a girl I knew Jessie had given the gold star of approval.

I hadn't been to the new St Marys shop, in fact I hadn't been to any SP in God knows how long. I walked in through the door and up the stairs of the new shop, and there behind the desk was a pretty girl dressed all in black. "You have booking?". I explained I had organised with Jessie though I had no idea who she had set aside for me. The girl introduced herself with what I would later discover was her Vietnamese name at first, and to be honest with my ageing ears I had no fucking idea what she said, but she was pretty, seemed friendly, and told me Jessie had given implicit instructions to take good care of me. Score.

In to the room and it is huge. Like, the whole of the 1st St Mary's shop could fit in that one room. Brothers keen on privacy will be pleased, it's a real room, no gaps in the wall, and the next room is in another postcode so not much noise filtering through the walls other than the sound of the music from the stereo.

I undressed and lay on the bed, and the girl jumped on the bed on top of my back. She is petite, would struggle to be 160cm tall, I'm guessing at most size 6, medium length brown hair framing a pretty face, and a typically slim and trim body. No bolt ons, maybe large A or small B cups.

The massage began and immediately I could tell Jessie had given her some technique pointers. It was relaxing, nice long slow strokes, covering all areas, with nice relaxed conversation. This was exactly what I needed.

Time flew by and little by little I felt the stresses of life massaged away. My shoulders were like granite, a devils mixture of excessive, or maybe obsessive, gym, and a strong dose of tension. We managed a couple of laughs, I could see why Jessie had set this girl aside for me.

We approached the magical moment and I was asked if I wanted "extra". Why yes. Yes I would. The girl stripped off to reveal that lovely body. Earlier she had mentioned she does yoga and a little gym when she can, and it is evident.

She proceeded with the agreed upon extras (standard SP extra extras, at standard SP prices) warming me up slowly and sensually, tickling, nibbling, kissing my neck and chest. We explored each other's bodies. Her touch was soft and sweet, delicate even. She knew exactly how to ease the tension. Then the main event began. As she started to build up some rhythm, alternating between hand and mouth, I found myself suddenly wondering "what the bloody hell is her name? Did she say Jenny and I just didn't understand? No.. it sounded like.. Woah, my God, who fucking cares this feels good…" and suddenly I was back in the moment. The mirror to the side provided a perfect view, a moment of voyeurism in my own booking, I couldn't decide which view I preferred, from my own POV or from the side where I could also see more of her body, as I alternated between breast and butt.

I always feel a little sorry for the girls, in that I can be a little bit of hard work, I don't cum easily is what I'm trying to say. Sometimes the girls pause just as I'm getting a good head of steam up and we are back to square 1, but not here, she could obviously tell we were headed in the right direction, so to speak, and simply upped her game. There was no way back any more, I was now half thrusting in time with her movements and it took enormous restraint on my behalf not to let out a yelp.

After the initial clean up, she jumped off the table like a cat to get some hot towels. She made sure to wipe off all the oil etc while continuing some small talk. Finally we were all clean, and it was time to get changed. I reapplied all my layers and prepared for departure. I handed over the agreed fee and got a goodbye hug. "Remember, my name is Miranda."
    Miranda, there it is. Definitely not what she said in the beginning. Another hug and a final goodbye with an extra "come back and see me."

As I headed to the exit I saw Melissa lying on a bed in the room next to reception waiting for her next booking with that big booty pointing skywards, she gave me a smile and nod before calling out to Miranda in Vietnamese. I trudged down the stairs and back out in to the sunshine, back out to reality

So in summary. The new shop is clean, discrete, has big rooms and obviously there are now more girls to choose from between the two shops 100m apart. I'm a sentimental old fool, so I'll have fond memories of the original shop, but I can see why the new shop will probably be preferred by many, maybe including me. Miranda is lovely. Sexy, sweet and friendly, with a level of service that should suit most tastes. She is worth a return. She is quite new to SP (said she's been there a month) and the country (said she's been here 6 months, though I always take that with a grain of salt) and I think she's worth a repeat visit for sure, if I can get my act together more often and head out that way.

Jessie messaged me later on to see how the session went. We had out usual playful banter and I assured her Miranda had taken good care of me. Hard to believe it has been 5 years since I first met Alice, and then subsequently Jessie, and heard of their plan to open a small shop in St Marys. Where has the time gone?

Shop Owner
    ROSTER FOR SUNDAY ❤️

*** FRESH UP YOUR WEEKEND WITH GREAT PACKAGES BODY SCRUB, SHOWER THEN A RELAXING MASSAGE COULD BE JUST WHAT YOUR NEED!
    *** SHOWER AVAILABLE!
    *** FACIAL FOR MEN!
    ⭐️Body scrub:$100 for 60 minutes,$150 for 90 minutes
    ⭐️Facial for men:$100 for 45 minutes,$110 for 60 minutes
    ⭐️Massage:$50 for 30 minutes,$60 for 45 minutes,$70 for 60 minutes
    ⭐️Waxing available too.Call and make booking 0449725197
    WechatID: SaigonprincessStmary or can u add phone number 0449725197
    Adress: Shop 1: 2/222 Queens st Marys
    Shop 2: 2A/2 Crana st st Marys new shop��

* Sweety 20 yo ,160 cm,size 12,double D cup natural,beautiful Indian
    * Luna new 23 yo ,B cup natural,,156cm, curly hair,beautiful Vietnamese
    * Bella new 23yo from Vietnamese 170cm,size12,chubby beautiful face! DD cup,nice firm bum.Open minded.Easy going and friendly!
    * Sunny new 24 yo ,160cm,C cup natural,good massage,experience service Vietnamese
    * Emma 23 yo,160cm,size 8,B cup natural,popular Vietnamese ,super hot massage and services
    * Mellisa top hot Vietnamese
    * Anna new from Switzerland 26yo,180cm,size 12,D cup natural,white smooth skin beautiful girl
    IMG_2096.jpg
    IMG_0456.jpg

Shop Owner
    ROSTER FOR MONDAY ❤️

*** FRESH UP YOUR WEEK WITH GREAT PACKAGES BODY SCRUB, SHOWER THEN A RELAXING MASSAGE COULD BE JUST WHAT YOUR NEED!
    *** SHOWER AVAILABLE!
    *** FACIAL FOR MEN!

* Alex new 23 yo ,Vietnamese,156 cm,size 6,B cup natural,super hot service,amazing massage,friendly easy to connect!
    * Candy new Vietnamese 24 yo,170 cm,size 6,B cup natural,small figure.Amazing service good massage open minded.
    * Cherry 23 yo ,gorgeous,pretty face,milk skin,lovely girl Vietnamese
    * Sophia 23 yo ,160 cm,size 6,pretty face popular Cambodia
    * Tammy new 23 yo ,Vietnamese,D cup ,160cm,size 8, beautiful girl,popular,friendly girl
    IMG_0456.jpg
    IMG_1869.jpg

Shop Owner
    ROSTER FOR TUESDAY ❤️

*** FRESH UP YOUR WEEK WITH GREAT PACKAGES BODY SCRUB, SHOWER THEN A RELAXING MASSAGE COULD BE JUST WHAT YOUR NEED!
    *** SHOWER AVAILABLE!
    *** FACIAL FOR MEN!

* Candy new Vietnamese 24 yo,170 cm,size 6,B cup natural,small figure.Amazing service good massage open minded.
    * Bella new 23yo from Vietnamese 170cm,size12,chubby beautiful face! DD cup,nice firm bum.Open minded.Easy going and friendly!
    * Gigi new Chinese 23 yo ,167cm,size 10,D cup natural,very good looking and good massage
    * Tracy 23 yo,156 cm,size6,D cup beautiful small figure Vietnamese
    * Miranda 23 yo,167 cm,size 6, C cup natural,brown ,smooth skin hot Vietnamese
    IMG_1383.jpg
    IMG_0258.jpg

Shop Owner
    ROSTER FOR TUESDAY ❤️

*** SHOWER AVAILABLE!
    *** FACIAL FOR MEN!

* Gigi new Chinese 23 yo ,167cm,size 10,D cup natural,very good looking and good massage
    IMG_1409.jpg
    IMG_0258.jpg

Shop Owner
    TUESDAY ❤️

*** SHOWER AVAILABLE!
    *** FACIAL FOR MEN!

* Lysa new 23 yo Thailand,165 cm,D cup,beautiful face,popular girl,great service
    IMG_1410.jpg
    IMG_1383.jpg

Shop Owner
    ROSTER FOR WEDNESDAY ❤️

*** SHOWER AVAILABLE!
    *** FACIAL FOR MEN!

* Crystal new 21 yo,167cm,size 6,B cup natural,perfect face,popular service,super friendly girl Vietnamese
    * Anna new from Switzerland 26yo,180cm,size 12,D cup natural,white smooth skin beautiful girl
    IMG_1550.jpg
    IMG_1383.jpg

Shop Owner
    WEDNESDAY ❤️

*** SHOWER AVAILABLE!
    *** FACIAL FOR MEN!

* Crystal new 21 yo,167cm,size 6,B cup natural,perfect face,popular service,super friendly girl Vietnamese
    IMG_1788.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

Shop Owner
    ROSTER FOR THURSDAY ❤️

*** SHOWER AVAILABLE!
    *** FACIAL FOR MEN!

* Sunny new 24 yo ,160cm,C cup natural,good massage,experience service Vietnamese
    * Lucky new 21 yo Vietnamese,lovely girl,friendly,popular service
    IMG_0456.jpg
    IMG_2338.jpg

Shop Owner
    THURSDAY ❤️

*** SHOWER AVAILABLE!
    *** FACIAL FOR MEN!

IMG_2547.jpg
    IMG_2340.jpg

Shop Owner
    ROSTER FOR FRIDAY ❤️

*** SHOWER AVAILABLE!
    *** FACIAL FOR MEN!

* Rose new 19 yo ,cute ,size 6,170 cn,B cup natural,student girl,good English easy going and friendly,super young girl Vietnamese
    * Jessica top Vietnamese
    * Ellie new 22 yo,156 cm,size 6,D cup ,super good service,friendly girl,beautiful Vietnamese
    * Tammy new 23 yo ,Vietnamese,D cup ,160cm,size 8, beautiful girl,popular,friendly girl
    * Alex new 23 yo ,Vietnamese,156 cm,size 6,B cup natural,super hot service,amazing massage,friendly easy to connect!
    IMG_1867.jpg
    IMG_1409.jpg

Shop Owner
    FRIDAY ❤️

*** SHOWER AVAILABLE!
    *** FACIAL FOR MEN!

* Rose new 19 yo ,cute ,size 6,170 cn,B cup natural,student girl,good English easy going and friendly,super young girl Vietnamese
    * Jessica top Vietnamese
    * Ellie new 22 yo,156 cm,size 6,D cup ,super good service,friendly girl,beautiful Vietnamese
    IMG_1409.jpg
    IMG_1870.jpg

Shop Owner
    FRIDAY ❤️

*** SHOWER AVAILABLE!
    *** FACIAL FOR MEN!

* Jessica top Vietnamese
    IMG_1409.jpg
    IMG_0258.jpg

Shop Owner
    SATURDAY ❤️

*** FRESH UP YOUR WEEKEND WITH GREAT PACKAGES BODY SCRUB, SHOWER THEN A RELAXING MASSAGE COULD BE JUST WHAT YOUR NEED!
    *** SHOWER AVAILABLE!
    *** FACIAL FOR MEN!

* Emma 23 yo,160cm,size 8,B cup natural,popular Vietnamese ,super hot massage and services
    * Angelina Aussie 26yo,size 14,160cm,double E cup natural,white skin,white long hair beautiful
    IMG_1550.jpg
    IMG_1570.jpg

Shop Owner
    ROSTER FOR SUNDAY ❤️

*** SHOWER AVAILABLE!
    *** FACIAL FOR MEN!

* Jessica top Vietnamese
    IMG_1789.jpg
    phonto.jpg

Shop Owner
    SUNDAY ❤️

*** SHOWER AVAILABLE!
    *** FACIAL FOR MEN!

* Jessica top Vietnamese
    phonto.jpg
    IMG_1551.jpg

Shop Owner
    ROSTER FOR TUESDAY ❤️

*** SHOWER AVAILABLE!
    *** FACIAL FOR MEN!

* Jenny new 21 yo ,160cm,size 8,D cup very sexy Vietnamese
    * Lisa new 23 yo Thailand,165 cm,D cup,beautiful face,popular girl,great service
    IMG_1559.jpg
    IMG_1867.jpg

Shop Owner
    TUESDAY ❤️

*** SHOWER AVAILABLE!
    *** FACIAL FOR MEN!

* Jenny new 21 yo ,160cm,size 8,D cup very sexy Vietnamese
    * Lisa new 23 yo Thailand,165 cm,D cup,beautiful face,popular girl,great service
    IMG_2102.jpg
    IMG_1867.jpg

Shop Owner
    ROSTER FOR WEDNESDAY ❤️

*** SHOWER AVAILABLE!
    *** FACIAL FOR MEN!

* Jasmine new 24 yo ,175 cn,size 6 ,slim girl super hot model,very good English easy going,amazing massage and services,very friendly girl!
    * Natalie beautiful face hot model Vietnamese
    IMG_2603.jpg
    IMG_1889.jpg

Shop Owner
    THURSDAY ❤️

FRESH UP YOUR WEEK WITH GREAT PACKAGES BODY SCRUB, SHOWER THEN A RELAXING MASSAGE COULD BE JUST WHAT YOUR NEED!
    *** SHOWER AVAILABLE!
    *** FACIAL FOR MEN!

* Jasmine new 24 yo ,175 cn,size 6 ,slim girl super hot model,very good English easy going,amazing massage and services,very friendly girl!
    * Kimmy new 21 yo Vietnamese,168 cm,size 6,D cup natural,super hot Vietnamese
    IMG_1383.jpgIMG_1383.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast