Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New shop - Red Rose Massage at Inala

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

New shop - Red Rose Massage at Inala

New shop at Inala - Red Rose Massage,

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...age-Inala.html

Anybody been to this new shop? Their add on Locanto looks like it might be worth a visit.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    looks like a boiler shop anyone can provide further information on this shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not without its flaws, but the rooms are nice. The big room has a couch and a very sturdy table..
    The other room is nice sized and better than most shops.

If these 2 rooms are busy and there are 3 on, do not entertain being seen elsewhere. Its too open.

The location is opposiite the courthouse in richlands so lots of law enforcement around, but not that big a deal.

As usual, its all up to the women. This is where it starts going downhill.
    Seen an older type there and shes great fun and cheap. Real cheap. But young she isnt.

Others ive seen or heard there are not as good, but they are trying lots of new staff.

30 min sessions are quite cheap, $40 or $30 for VIPs, so try it out and lowball is my advice. A dud punt here is gonna be much better for your wallet

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No longer relevant
    Last edited by GentlemanBro; 12-07-2023 at 11:02 PM. Reason: No longer relevant

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep been here twice and hit and miss but your wallet will still have pineapples in it. The actual massages were good from a therapeutic point of view

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Visited last week for the first time. In at 7.30 for 1 hour confirmed by text message but they wanted to go home so only offered a half hour when I got there. I nearly walked but stayed for 4 hand massage. 1 older, 1 younger with a good massage and TT. Standard on the flip.
    WIR: yes but earlier in the evening.
    Good value which is nice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    4 hand sounds nice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have been once. The older woman despite a full menu I rejected. Younger )late 30s) Taiwanese woman, Jenny. Extras on offer really varied. No DFK, but she came twice during DATY and really loved it. BS and teasing action with the truncheon. No fingers yet FS was an extra 100 on top of 100.

I think she squirts based on DATY and no fingers allowed…..

WIR no.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    Have been once. The older woman despite a full menu I rejected. Younger )late 30s) Taiwanese woman, Jenny. Extras on offer really varied. No DFK, but she came twice during DATY and really loved it. BS and teasing action with the truncheon. No fingers yet FS was an extra 100 on top of 100.

WIR no.
    What is her name?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The older one is the Mamasan Lulu.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    The older one is the Mamasan Lulu.
    OK thanks mate - ..........................

Senior Member(無間使者)

WIR no.
    Is she the one who speaks pretty good english?

Maumau is the younger less experienced (chubbyish) one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is opposite richlands courthouse and the cops, so a few more mentions on names and services for each should get them a few police visits. Well done guys

Senior Member(無間使者)

WIR no.
    Surprised they would do fs and daty. When i visited I noticed the walls dont go all the way up and I could hear the old dude next door talking to the ml no problem so didnt progress too much beyond a quick handy from the chubby ml. The vap shop next door was an issue. Driving to that area in a luxury car stands out like dog balls so i would be more concerned about the foot traffic then the court house. I spotted 3 dudes in a ute outside when i visited which concerned me when i couldnt see my car but i parted the curtain in the room a little to see the car out front incase someone started walking around it. I can look after my self but an old dude with cash in his pocket would be a beacon for some local kids hanging out at the vape shop after school.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    was over that way and dropped in and had sample 30 min....lol couldn't wait to get out of there
    Had some lady soraya - very little encouragement or TT and failed to engage.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    didn't this place have a bad reputation ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinator View Post
    didn't this place have a bad reputation ?
    You're probably thinking about the place near Inala Civic Centre - apparently STD central if you read the reports. Never been.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been twice and its slight hit and big miss. Will try one more time soon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Info for a newbie

Hey everyone, I'm a relative newbie on here and the massage scene.
    I've seen his shop advertise, can someone pm more details about how to get the best service. Still trying to work out the DFK and DATY words.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpyoldman View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm a relative newbie on here and the massage scene.
    I've seen his shop advertise, can someone pm more details about how to get the best service. Still trying to work out the DFK and DATY words.
    Google search will tell you immediately.
    DFK is deep french Kiss
    Daty is dining at the Y ie pussy licking

You cant be pmd until you have 5 posts anyway

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast