Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New shop - Red Rose Massage at Inala

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's been a good 8 weeks since I've been there. They always message me "new girls come next week" , you cum in .
    Haven't been yet .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ffs, the mere fact that they would text you out of the blue, is good enough reason to never go there!
    Wtf is it with some of these places 🤡

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well they are sms blocked now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone been recently?

Saw they are opening one at wynnum

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I dropped into the new one at Lindum, the only thing I can tell you is to stay away, a boiler shop that I will never return to, not sure if they have younger ML on different days but definitely not worth a visit.

Yeah I went. Boiler inside got a half hr and extras overpriced. I just haggle hard now and told them you can get more for less with younger girls elsewhere. Doubt this place survives

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wonder if this is still around with the same prices. One couldn't go wrong.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So I tried Red Rose Massage at Inala, I was welcomed by a woman in her mid-40s I'd say. Very kind, good massage (strong). The extras were a little expensive (150 for naked hj). The quality wasn't worth the price.

The lady told me they have 5-8 girls per day, although I can't confirm as, as soon as I got in, I was placed in a room with the lady that welcomed me, so I couldn't see the variety.

Massage prices were the same as pretty much anywhere else which was around 80 for an hour.

They have that sort of membership where if you go a couple of times, they give you 30 mins massage for free.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by n1nj4 View Post
    So I tried Red Rose Massage at Inala, I was welcomed by a woman in her mid-40s I'd say. Very kind, good massage (strong). The extras were a little expensive (150 for naked hj). The quality wasn't worth the price.

The lady told me they have 5-8 girls per day, although I can't confirm as, as soon as I got in, I was placed in a room with the lady that welcomed me, so I couldn't see the variety.

Massage prices were the same as pretty much anywhere else which was around 80 for an hour.

They have that sort of membership where if you go a couple of times, they give you 30 mins massage for free.
    How would u rate the lady in the looks department and her size?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Whoa that's expensive, is that the going rate in Qld because in Sydney you get FS for that price

QUOTE=n1nj4;2977635]So I tried Red Rose Massage at Inala, I was welcomed by a woman in her mid-40s I'd say. Very kind, good massage (strong). The extras were a little expensive (150 for naked hj). The quality wasn't worth the price.

They have that sort of membership where if you go a couple of times, they give you 30 mins massage for free.[/QUOTE]

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Asking for a friend of course 😉

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Recently went there - only 2 there and their ad on Locanto made you think it would be nice - nope, defiantly boiler and not my type. So decided to stay for just the massage - asked for medium and she ripped me apart (and not in a good way). Wont be trying my luck at the place again.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234