Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New shop - Red Rose Massage at Inala

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    So what's your decided value pricing for FS?
    $300 for 30 min is the best i will pay. nothing more, unless she is a regular and has shown she is worth it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ease up Mr. Angiosperm- this guy is going to tell us something close to the Holy Grail of Punting - how to get FS regularly for 2 pines and you're giving him a hard time?
    Don't you realize, there are hundreds, possibly thousands of punters around Brisbane, waiting for his words of wisdom.
    4FoW2
    Not only getting FS for 2 pines, no he's soooo irresistible that the ML in question abandons her customer in the middle of a 1 hr service for something like 30 minutes just to have a quickie with this guy 'in the backroom'.
    If your BS-O-Meter doesn't register maximum readings here, please PM me, I've got a few bridges to sell....

And btw, VFlowers is a novel character...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Russ View Post
    I think we already knew that
    You wouldn’t expect anything less would you
    You're right. But it's really getting worse by the day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is this the renowned barber ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinator View Post
    is this the renowned barber ?
    No

Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Not only getting FS for 2 pines, no he's soooo irresistible that the ML in question abandons her customer in the middle of a 1 hr service for something like 30 minutes just to have a quickie with this guy 'in the backroom'.
    If your BS-O-Meter doesn't register maximum readings here, please PM me, I've got a few bridges to sell....

Ease up Mr. Angiosperm- this guy is going to tell us something close to the Holy Grail of Punting - how to get FS regularly for 2 pines and you're giving him a hard time?
    Don't you realize, there are hundreds, possibly thousands of punters around Brisbane, waiting for his words of wisdom.
    4FoW2
    Those who have not been to this shop do not understand.
    I have been 3 times
    Bbbj with cim $70
    Everything and i mean everything twice for $120. No equipment necessary
    Bbbj with swallow $100

Everytime i have been there has been a pita legit customer of indian origin getting no extras.
    Different customers
    They will dump a customer like this to get a paying customer, any paying customer and keep this guy waiting
    You dont have to be subtle.
    You negotiate what you want and the price you are prepared to pay before handing over shop fee in the room, not in the corridor

They arent lookers. Some are really bad. Some are inexperienced and wont do what you want.
    Persistence and walking without dropping a cent are key

Its one of the poorest suburbs in brisbane. The best girls get moved to a sister shop elsewhere

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've been to this shop - service was a joke. Sorry, if on a trial a shop doesn't deliver something encouraging why go back??
    Still waiting for reply from Mr Alex.

Mr. Flowers might be a "new and original" character but Mr. Angiosperm is funnier. YVMD
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been to this shop - service was a joke. Sorry, if on a trial a shop doesn't deliver something encouraging why go back??
    Still waiting for reply from Mr Alex.
    If youve been, then fair enough.
    The vibe of this shop is not matched elsewhere. That can be good or bad.
    I have walked as much as Ive stayed. If my standards are low, ive stayed. Price cant be beat. For good reason

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Walking is always an option, and one I encourage or at least don't discourage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Okay went to this place this morning, paid for 30mins and no discussions about what I wanted, just put 100 down on the table and went and laid down.
    Honestly had a great massage and nice chat with the lady. Didn't ask her but she she just got undressed and climb on my back naked and did the massage and then turned over, got out the condom and rode me till I released. Ended up in there for 55minutes. Slow Morning.
    This one is only there Tuesday and thursdays.
    Great value for Money. All up $140

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A little bit simplistic isn't it?
    Why is petrol more expensive? Is it any better, does it make my car drive faster? Noooo, it's because of all the new drivers who just throw money at the petrol stations and fill up no matter what.
    Why is the food at my favourite take-out joint more expensive? Does it taste better, are the portions bigger, is it more nutritious? Nooo, it's because of suckers who don't stop eating and throw money at the owners anyway....
    Why is my home and content insurance more expensive each year? Do they improve the cover, do they process claims faster, do they give me more money for damaged stuff? Noo, it's because of bloody new house owners who insure their houses anyway...

Good grief, some really simple minds here.
    Oh my god I've hit the "emotional damage!!" gold mine

This guy is comparing ML and hookers to essential services like Gas and insurance.

Mate you can pay what ever you want for your recreational activities, but for you to sit there and say supply n demand and consumer choice aren't a thing, shows you are a brokie.
    Do you buy the very first insurance plan you are presented with? like come on.

Sad that I have to explain this. Paying for a FS or a HE is recreational for me. If I dont see the value in the asking price, why would I say fuck it VFlower said I should pay these Hoes what ever they ask.

Junior Member(有D料到)

When did I say I knew how long the other guys booking was? BS alert bud, you are adding your own facts to my review to make it sound different.

an average looking ML in an average massage house left a client to bang me after I paid her for said bangin..... Game is game mate.

Maybe you are so salty because it was YOUR 1 hr booking that got stopped. LOL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpyoldman View Post
    Okay went to this place this morning, paid for 30mins and no discussions about what I wanted, just put 100 down on the table and went and laid down.
    Honestly had a great massage and nice chat with the lady. Didn't ask her but she she just got undressed and climb on my back naked and did the massage and then turned over, got out the condom and rode me till I released. Ended up in there for 55minutes. Slow Morning.
    This one is only there Tuesday and thursdays.
    Great value for Money. All up $140
    Watch out mate the Flower power dickhead will get angry with this review.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkAlex View Post
    Oh my god I've hit the "emotional damage!!" gold mine

This guy is comparing ML and hookers to essential services like Gas and insurance.

Mate you can pay what ever you want for your recreational activities, but for you to sit there and say supply n demand and consumer choice aren't a thing, shows you are a brokie.
    Do you buy the very first insurance plan you are presented with? like come on.

Sad that I have to explain this. Paying for a FS or a HE is recreational for me. If I dont see the value in the asking price, why would I say fuck it VFlower said I should pay these Hoes what ever they ask.
    You obviously didn't understand my post, but that's not surprising......simpleton and all.....I'll try to explain again, and I don't even know why I bother.
    Of course some insurances, power suppliers, mortgages, petrol stations, take out joints are cheaper than others, but ALL of them have increased their prices significantly over the last 5 years.
    And when prices for essentials go up EVERYTHING ELSE goes up, because EVERYONE, including shop owners and MLs, needs to pay more for essentials - the whole thing is called INFLATION.
    Maybe try to think about who is causing the inflation - if the brain doesn't hurt too much - and when you find out, blame those.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When did I say I knew how long the other guys booking was? BS alert bud, you are adding your own facts to my review to make it sound different.
    Maybe simply read your initial post again...

... I asked when she is free and how much. (She had a client already in the room she had come from.)
    She said 1hr..... I said Bye...
    Maybe you are so salty because it was YOUR 1 hr booking that got stopped. LOL
    I can guarantee you that if a ML left me alone in the room for an inappropriate amount of time, I would get up, dressed and then raise hell. And you would not get to finish your backroom quickie, unless perhaps you were a PME sufferer...LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    shop owner ?????

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by No Pay View Post
    shop owner ?????
    Do you check if your brain is working? Might be time to

What shop owner would come on here and say their girls leave an existing customer to fuck a guy in a broom closet for cheap on a public forum in a shop opposite a police station and a court house?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    Do you check if your brain is working? Might be time to

What shop owner would come on here and say their girls leave an existing customer to fuck a guy in a broom closet for cheap on a public forum in a shop opposite a police station and a court house?
    yup, he sounds like an idiot. lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe keep to the subject hey. Its about Inala Red Rose massage shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone been lately.
    I stopped going a while ago as the boiler vibe got too intense!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went there for a shave recently - tried hard to get me to stay for a massage but stayed strong - they said getting new young girls next week - so not sure if that's true

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast