Thread: Au Nina And J Nezuko

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Au Nina And J Nezuko

Did someone try Nina and Nezuko?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You can find a review of Nina somewhere, I think I posted a review earlier. But in short, she is nice , C cups natural, trimmed. Service standard but she offered daty and some light kissing at no extra to me, cbj. Overall a good session. It was almost 2 years ago.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Aus Nina. For a standard service all good. Friendly enough.But it's difficult to stay within the bounds of standard if you're used to more. She told me she's worked in massage n if things get difficult that that's her go to if session gets awkward.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks also I will try 219 Croydon next time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for your reply

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a session with nezuko at n5m, you can find some reports for her under no 5 marrickville tag - I think she had a scar of some sort if I remember right, like a burn? but overall pretty hot body. she starfished a bit at first so I catbathed her, but not a dud, just passive, requires direction. rode me and took doggy. one of the few girls I've been able to bust while fucking (usually I cim) so that's something in her favour, pretty tight. I wouldn't see her again though, as I like a bit more energy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried Nina at 42, we enjoyed talking and lick her whole body and her beautiful toes such purple although I don’t like.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does Nina do Daty now? Three years ago she didnt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by trekkieluo@gmail.com View Post
    Tried Nina at 42, we enjoyed talking and lick her whole body and her beautiful toes such purple although I don’t like.
    You licked her whole body? Including her pussy?