Thread: Is Sugar a Lady Boy?

Is Sugar a Lady Boy?

Haven't punted for awhile, so I was intrigued by this ad for a Taiwanese WL, 165cm at $650 per hour.

I thought it might be legit going by the price.

Making a booking was easy. So I went to 8 Dixon next to Old Town. Buzzed up and got to the door.

What was meant to be a hot tall Taiwanese girl looked more like a Thai TS.

I said "sorry, not my type" and walked.

https://secrethostess.com/2254076/

I'm now thinking, was I too hasty in my decision to walk , definitely looked like a lady boy to me.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hmm good question. Is sugar real sugar or is she Stevia?

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Hahaha, in this case I want full strength

Who cares about blood sugar levels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She is not a ladyboy.

Ladyboys/TS girls do not need to pretend to be girls because they’re in big demand as ladyboys.

Did the girl that opened the door look like the photos in the advertisements??

Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    She is not a ladyboy.

Ladyboys/TS girls do not need to pretend to be girls because they’re in big demand as ladyboys.

Did the girl that opened the door look like the photos in the advertisements??
    I don't think so.

Darker skin, like olive complexion. Way too thin, no boobs and masculine face.

I mean, I would have stayed if she was hot, no matter if she was a different girl than advertised.

Probably an agent with a few girls working.

But they're usually legit at that price point.

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    I don't think so.

Darker skin, like olive complexion. Way too thin, no boobs and masculine face.

I mean, I would have stayed if she was hot, no matter if she was a different girl than advertised.

Probably an agent with a few girls working.

But they're usually legit at that price point.

---

Thanks for sharing your experience Riff888, sorry to hear your experience. I guess you were excited and by the time she opened the door, your excitement got killed instantly.

I know that apartment, I went to see a TS at that apartment ages ago. I am not saying that all TS is staying there but I saw a couple of reviews (2-3 years ago) that alot of punters who are seeing TS got led to that apartment. Also alot of Thai WL/ML doing privates in that apartment too. Maybe they share the same room to reduce the cost of rent.

I wouldnt be too surprise if a Ladyboy greets a punter who is being led there XD

@andrewv I have to agree with your point. Ladyboy will advertise as Ladyboy because there is a demand of TS in Sydney.

Most likely its a bait and switch game, run by a mamasan or papasan with a few WL.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Quote Originally Posted by diligent View Post
    ---

Thanks for sharing your experience Riff888, sorry to hear your experience. I guess you were excited and by the time she opened the door, your excitement got killed instantly.

I know that apartment, I went to see a TS at that apartment ages ago. I am not saying that all TS is staying there but I saw a couple of reviews (2-3 years ago) that alot of punters who are seeing TS got led to that apartment. Also alot of Thai WL/ML doing privates in that apartment too. Maybe they share the same room to reduce the cost of rent.

I wouldnt be too surprise if a Ladyboy greets a punter who is being led there XD

@andrewv I have to agree with your point. Ladyboy will advertise as Ladyboy because there is a demand of TS in Sydney.

Most likely its a bait and switch game, run by a mamasan or papasan with a few WL.
    Really sad to see bait and switch at the $650 price.

I still would have stayed if the lady boy was post op and hot. But she looked too much like a man.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haven't punted for awhile, so I was intrigued by this ad for a Taiwanese WL, 165cm at $650 per hour.

Making a booking was easy. So I went to 8 Dixon next to Old Town. Buzzed up and got to the door.

I'm now thinking, was I too hasty in my decision to walk , definitely looked like a lady boy to me.

She is unlikely to be a post-op ladyboy. It is simply that there is a huge range of looks among Asians.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ah, the good ole TS scare.

I've actually walked away after rooting thinking that it could have been a TS. I'm a little more unflappable, but I've known a few mates who never recovered from the shock. You just need to be open minded or mentally prepared before walking that path. It's very memorable and the image sticks in your brain, and whenever it randomly surfaces I would have to mentally chant my, "its a she" mantra.

Now that I'm reading what I wrote, perhaps I've not recovered from the shock myself LOL. It's very much like when you hit a feature on the slaps. You gamble it or walk. Could be regrets from either choice.

Quote Originally Posted by wowsofast View Post
    Ah, the good ole TS scare.

I've actually walked away after rooting thinking that it could have been a TS. I'm a little more unflappable, but I've known a few mates who never recovered from the shock. You just need to be open minded or mentally prepared before walking that path. It's very memorable and the image sticks in your brain, and whenever it randomly surfaces I would have to mentally chant my, "its a she" mantra.

Now that I'm reading what I wrote, perhaps I've not recovered from the shock myself LOL. It's very much like when you hit a feature on the slaps. You gamble it or walk. Could be regrets from either choice.
    I've been with post ops before, no issues there, as long as they're feminine and hot.

The person I was at 8 Dixon was not feminine and definitely not hot to be. Looked like a drag queen actually.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    She is unlikely to be a post-op ladyboy. It is simply that there is a huge range of looks among Asians.
    Nah, you're making a big assumption that they will advertise they're post op TS to cash in on the demand for TS.

Gotta remember that most post op LBs did not go through with the sex change for the purpose of working as a WL. They really want to be women. And if that's the case, why would they openly advertise that they're actually men who became women?

I've had 2 experiences of booking what I thought was going to be a hot girl, only to find out that she was a post op. One on E&B, the other was an agency girl.

Bro, the second post op I had through the agency had a body similar to the girl in the photos.

She was super hot, all leggy, round arse, nice tits, beautiful face.

But the moment I realised she was an LB, I just couldn't keep it up, little bro shrivelled up like a scared turtle!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Nah, you're making a big assumption that they will advertise they're post op TS to cash in on the demand for TS.

Gotta remember that most post op LBs did not go through with the sex change for the purpose of working as a WL. They really want to be women. And if that's the case, why would they openly advertise that they're actually men who became women?

I've had 2 experiences of booking what I thought was going to be a hot girl, only to find out that she was a post op. One on E&B, the other was an agency girl.
    Facts

LBs have no problem advertising as TS if they are pre op.

There are plenty of post op LBs out there and most won't even know.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro, the second post op I had through the agency had a body similar to the girl in the photos.

She was super hot, all leggy, round arse, nice tits, beautiful face.

But the moment I realised she was an LB, I just couldn't keep it up, little bro shrivelled up like a scared turtle!
    Yeah, some are drop dead gorgeous.

But there's always something that gives it away. Big feet/hands or useless man nipples.

It's funny when their bloke voice comes out accidentally

Yeah, some are drop dead gorgeous.

But there's always something that gives it away. Big feet/hands or useless man nipples.

It's funny when their bloke voice comes out accidentally

That's exactly right. The bone structures are very different between men and women and that's the thing that confirmed it for me with the agency girl.

Big, wide shoulders, not so prominent even when you're face to face with them, but when she's hunched over giving you a BJ, it becomes clear as day!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She’s TS before op and asking for $650 an hr? OMG

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can ask premium when stocks are low and demands are high

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    🤣🤣🤣
    Nicely played

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by zl140 View Post
    She’s TS before op and asking for $650 an hr? OMG
    Thats really steep, but for some people who has that fetish, might seem reasonable