Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tulip Massage - AVOID! FAKE photos and FAKE descriptions!

Banned
    Sorry I've confused this shop with Pink Lotus in West Ryde.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    One thing their photos have no names on them.

Their We chat says:

Luck, Angle, Lili, rich, killy working today.
    Then a series of photos with no names and you don't know which is which.

I once booked a slim ML with long legs and arms. Clearly she was Tiffany.
    But a WL on the plump side called Luck was waiting for me.

One thing if a WL looks so good in the photos she should have been a top model in China.
    Sorry but just reviewed their photos for last 3 days and all have names on them

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asam46 View Post
    I’ve been to Tulips twice now. I think the photos in the first week or two were fake but the photos seem real now and appear to be taken in the shop, and the girl I’ve seen, Nabi, definitely matched her photos. There are some very nice looking girls on their WeChat: e0406562779

The ages may be a little off, but that’s not a problem specific to this shop.

There’s no showers in the room, just a little basin, so 41 Epping is still my preferred destination.

Nabi looks like my type. Would you recommend?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Tulip Massage - AVOID! FAKE photos and FAKE descriptions!

Quote Originally Posted by HornyPunter123 View Post
    Nabi looks like my type. Would you recommend?
    Yes, I recommend her. She’s quite pretty, good attitude, good massage, firm if you want, slim body, short, B-cup, about 30, good part 2, I only had NHJ, but she does CBJ, but not FS as far as I know.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to see the girls, specifically asked on phone to see genuine young girl no older than 20s. They showed me Kiyomi, she is 20 apparently. Fuck me dead, she was this big mature woman who looked at least 40 if not older. Seriously WTF is wrong with these shops, I’m so over the blatant lies in their photos and rosters

Banned
    I've been to Tulip Massage 3-4 times. I've learned not to pick the girls on basis of the photos.

Instead I asked to see the girls available. What you see is what you get.

So far the two girls I'd seen were okay and provided satisfactory services.

You may need to talk to Mamasan Venessa about your concerns.

Mate if you’re trusting any of the ages in the descriptions prepare for a long road of disappointment lol. Apparently Lucy at 7 Cowper is a 25 year old student from Singapore according to the shop. Hopefully this year she passes her exams!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am not trying to be a white knight here but I visited this play twice three weeks ago. The Tuesday and Friday line up are on spot. I asked the ladies I saw in their roster and service is excellent IMO. The only comment I have is add numbers in their age if the ad say 21yrs but hey guess what it is also similar to the other shops. I’ll definitely come back to this place and the mamasan is a nice person too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mindboggler View Post
    Went to see the girls, specifically asked on phone to see genuine young girl no older than 20s. They showed me Kiyomi, she is 20 apparently. Fuck me dead, she was this big mature woman who looked at least 40 if not older. Seriously WTF is wrong with these shops, I’m so over the blatant lies in their photos and rosters
    Hello, we apologise for any inconvenience we have caused you, however, we would like to respect the privacy of all our staff and not publish specific details about their personal lives. We regularly have 5 staff available for you to choose from and you are never forced to do a session with someone you do not click with. Please bear in mind that the staff member you have written about is a human being.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mindboggler View Post
    .....Went to see the girls, specifically asked on phone to see genuine young girl no older than 20s.
    Forget it. I don't think you could find "genuine young girl no older than 20s" in such a Chinese R&T shops with the price you're paying.

Let's be realistic. Tulip Massage is no Ginza Club.

Venessa should have told you to go elsewhere and wish you good luck.

I would consider myself lucky if I could find a girl under 30s in a Chinese massage parlour in Artarmon, Burwood, South Stratfield, Epping etc. etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TulipMassage View Post
    Hello, we apologise for any inconvenience we have caused you, however, we would like to respect the privacy of all our staff and not publish specific details about their personal lives. We regularly have 5 staff available for you to choose from and you are never forced to do a session with someone you do not click with. Please bear in mind that the staff member you have written about is a human being.
    Great reply.

Any guy that visits shops should understand that the girls have private lives too and their right to privacy should be respected. Most of us know how it works.

Call into the shop and meet the girls. If you’re not happy then leave.

And I might add Ive never actually been to Tulip but whenever I visit a new to me shop I walk in with an open mind, show respect and invariably leave happy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Which part of my post was about anyone’s “personal life”??

I can understand you as the shop operator don’t want the truth out about inflating the girls ages but this is a forum for punters to share their perspectives with each other. Tough

Quote Originally Posted by TulipMassage View Post

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    And here comes the pile on.

There’s always one self-righteous pompous ass everywhere. I walked in, was respectful and left greeting the mamasan goodbye. Not sure what in my post made you feel the need to get on your high horse and start preaching manners?

It’s blokes like you that make a mountain of a mole hill. Anyway, carry on

Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    Great reply.

Any guy that visits shops should understand that the girls have private lives too and their right to privacy should be respected. Most of us know how it works.

Call into the shop and meet the girls. If you’re not happy then leave.

And I might add Ive never actually been to Tulip but whenever I visit a new to me shop I walk in with an open mind, show respect and invariably leave happy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12