Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Punting attire- what do you wear punting?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Punting attire- what do you wear punting?

I always wear my favourite fuck-jeans, a long sleeve Italian silk shirt, black custom made leather shoes and a pocketable hooded black jacket.

How about you?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    An animal onesie. The WLs love them!
    "You and me baby ain't nothin but mammals so lets do it like they do on the Discovery Channel".

onesies.jpg

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Whatever I'm wearing on the day. No specific choices related to punting. Maybe a jumper with a hoodie if it's a high visibility place.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I wear exactly what I would wear to go on a date. Don't care much about the fact that I'm paying her to fuck me, I just like the feeling of being able to look attractive to them.

I've bumped into punters at shops that look like they went there straight from home still in the same clothes they went to bed with. That's disgusting IMO.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    I always wear my favourite fuck-jeans, a long sleeve Italian silk shirt, black custom made leather shoes and a pocketable hooded black jacket.

How about you?
    Bruce Lee's famous yellow body suit.

images.jpg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Bruce Lee's famous yellow body suit.

images.jpg
    Don't forget the double dildo nunchucks!

I wear a condom

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I wear exactly what I would wear to go on a date. Don't care much about the fact that I'm paying her to fuck me, I just like the feeling of being able to look attractive to them.

I've bumped into punters at shops that look like they went there straight from home still in the same clothes they went to bed with. That's disgusting IMO.
    Hahaha I agree with you and do the same. The WL probably isn’t attracted to me most of the time but if I try and look decent and be kind could increase my chances of getting the best service.

I remember a couple of years ago late one night I went into an establishment after a terrible tinder date so I was dressed nicely in button up shirt and all. Ran into another punter near the waiting room. He wasn’t the ugliest guy and similar age to me, 30s, but he looked like he basically rolled out of bed in the middle of the night and thought I feel like a root 😂 boxer shorts and all

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Depends on the weather. Most of the time it will just be jeans and a nice jacket. If it gets really hot, I might pop on the BlowJab to keep the little one cool.
    Screenshot 2023-06-03 at 11.57.30 am.jpg

Banned
    I think turning up like an unmade bed is a bit much, I just see a regular ML, always first cab, shit shower shave at home and casual clean clothes, I think dressed like you're on a date is a bit much as well, each to their own..........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    One time I came to a shop after a job interview wearing my suit and the ML told me she got turned on by guys in suits. So it try to wear at least a sports jacket when I go

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I think turning up like an unmade bed is a bit much, I just see a regular ML, always first cab, shit shower shave at home and casual clean clothes, I think dressed like you're on a date is a bit much as well, each to their own..........
    I don’t really dress up to go on a date though. Not gonna get suited and booted for it that’s for sure. Usually just casual attire.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I don’t really dress up to go on a date though. Not gonna get suited and booted for it that’s for sure. Usually just casual attire.
    I only wear long pants to a funeral, and I've been to a few in the last few years...............

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    hoodies, trackies, sneakers, anything comfortable and discreet, nothing fancy, nothing that stands out, clean and casual.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i have 3 punting outfits
    1st is a black business suit, blue shirt and tie, black dress shoes if i been in meetings with clients
    2nd is my RM Williams public hospital Doctors/ equestrian outfit, that i normally wear in the office if i feel like a punt after work
    3rd is my Kmart track pants and a sweat jacket and lots of deodorant, while going for a local punt while out on my 10 km walk, making it home with jelly legs is the real challenge

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    If you are serious about punting and want to take your game to the next level you need to get yourself a Davy Crockett hat.
    The girls go wild when they see a man in a Davy Crockett hat.
    But note this because it's crucial. Do NOT go to a punt with a Daniel Boone hat thinking it's close enough, it will do. NO it will not do!
    WLs are super switched on, and will see through your ploy immediately. You will be amazed how much Asian WLs/MLs know about the sartorial nuances of the American Wild Frontier.
    Get a real McCoy Davy Crockett hat.
    More about Mr McCoy in our next episode ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post

How about you?
    I wear a red underwear for good luck and to protect me against catching STDs.

download.jpg

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    i have 3 punting outfits
    1st is a black business suit, blue shirt and tie, black dress shoes if i been in meetings with clients
    2nd is my RM Williams public hospital Doctors/ equestrian outfit, that i normally wear in the office if i feel like a punt after work
    3rd is my Kmart track pants and a sweat jacket and lots of deodorant, while going for a local punt while out on my 10 km walk, making it home with jelly legs is the real challenge
    What the fuck is an equestrian outfit??

This is all I get when I search the term

IMG_9172.jpg

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    If you are serious about punting and want to take your game to the next level you need to get yourself a Davy Crockett hat.
    The girls go wild when they see a man in a Davy Crockett hat.
    But note this because it's crucial. Do NOT go to a punt with a Daniel Boone hat thinking it's close enough, it will do. NO it will not do!
    WLs are super switched on, and will see through your ploy immediately. You will be amazed how much Asian WLs/MLs know about the sartorial nuances of the American Wild Frontier.
    Get a real McCoy Davy Crockett hat.
    More about Mr McCoy in our next episode ...
    But Daniel Boone was man ,a real man. No use Fess Parker goin' to a bordello then.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    What the fuck is an equestrian outfit??

This is all I get when I search the term

IMG_9172.jpg
    now thats hilarious, thats more for a bondage session for when she rides you like a pony and gives you a whipping for being a bad pony, and if you are a good boy you get feed a carrot through the back door,

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast