Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Korean MLs in sydney?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Korean MLs in sydney?

Been punting in Sydney almost every two weeks since i arrived last year. I must say the punting scene is pretty good. Been seeing a lot of Japs and Thais based on the ARs posted here. I want to try Koreans but it seems there are hardly any reviews about them. There aren’t many Korean MLs as well. Suzie (41 epping) and kimi (227 broadway) were awesome. Any other recommendations? I only have two months left in AUS. Thank you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dib21 View Post
    Been punting in Sydney almost every two weeks since i arrived last year. I must say the punting scene is pretty good. Been seeing a lot of Japs and Thais based on the ARs posted here. I want to try Koreans but it seems there are hardly any reviews about them. There aren’t many Korean MLs as well. Suzie (41 epping) and kimi (227 broadway) were awesome. Any other recommendations? I only have two months left in AUS. Thank you
    I don't know if it's the same Susie you mention, but the Susie I've seen at 88a gives great all round service, on the chubby side but very cute, you won't be disappointed and there is another K girl Claire, is actually Susie's friend, I have not seen, both work at Lalabells as well... cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You could also try Mika at Ryde Massage. She's Korean but raised in New Zealand. Very nice young woman, beautiful body. Works Friday and Saturday at Ryde.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Try Korean Lulu at Rhodes. Private apartment close to Woolies.

Review thread here: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...highlight=Lulu

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never seen Mika at Ryde by sounds like it could be Kimi 227BW which OP has already seen. Kimi is also Korean but grew up in NZ

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks @ lBW 1959 but I think kimi and Mika are the same person. Wow a lot of hot MLs in Ryde. Tiffany, gigi, hebe. Have you tried them? How are their services?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Try Korean Lulu at Rhodes. Private apartment close to Woolies.

Review thread here: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...highlight=Lulu
    Yes I’ve tried her bro. Her services were really good but she’s not my type. Thanks anyway

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I don't know if it's the same Susie you mention, but the Susie I've seen at 88a gives great all round service, on the chubby side but very cute, you won't be disappointed and there is another K girl Claire, is actually Susie's friend, I have not seen, both work at Lalabells as well... cheers
    Suzie from 41 epping/227 north strathfield. Yes I think try susie from 88a this coming week. Thank you

Banned
    Suzie from 41 epping/227 north strathfield. Yes I think try susie from 88a this coming week. Thank you
    She is a sweet young lady..........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanThePuntingMan View Post
    Never seen Mika at Ryde by sounds like it could be Kimi 227BW which OP has already seen. Kimi is also Korean but grew up in NZ
    Yes, you're right. I've just had a look at the description on 227 and that is exactly Mika at Ryde.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seems to be a few new Koreans at Ginza who partake in the Oriental art of 'rimming'. Must be a subject majored by many at Seoul University.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LBW1959 View Post
    You could also try Mika at Ryde Massage. She's Korean but raised in New Zealand. Very nice young woman, beautiful body. Works Friday and Saturday at Ryde.
    That's Kimi at Broadway, same person, is she post op? Someone mentioned this before

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsw1888 View Post
    That's Kimi at Broadway, same person, is she post op? Someone mentioned this before
    Post op as in TS? I can't find any mention of that here. If someone can link me to this post. Anyone know if it is true?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggochujang View Post
    Post op as in TS? I can't find any mention of that here. If someone can link me to this post. Anyone know if it is true?
    If Kimi and Mika are the same girl, I can assure you she's definitely not TS. There's a genuine pussy between Mika's legs!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes kimi and Mika are the same person. Visited her at ryde last night. Anyone tried the other girls at this place? Tiffany, hebe, Gigi. Their WeChat photos look sick.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried the other girls at this place? Tiffany, hebe, Gigi. Their WeChat photos look sick.
    Haven't experienced those 3, but Jojo gives a good service. Excellent slow strong massage, lots of light teasing touches, relaxed friendly girl. And lovely natural D-cups with very responsive nipples!
    Last edited by LBW1959; 04-06-2023 at 03:40 PM. Reason: mis-spelling

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which Ryde Massage place does Mika work bro?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ns2137 View Post
    Which Ryde Massage place does Mika work bro?
    2 Pope St, Fridays and Saturdays.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why is there a lack of good quality Korean MLs in Sydney?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    an yong ha se yo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast