Thread: Yuri - Wolli Creek

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yuri - Wolli Creek

Shop: Tempe relax massage
    Address: 920 Princes Hwy, Tempe, NSW, 2044

It’s another wet day today, I went out to shop and notice that there is new shop open near Wolli Creek wollis, and they seem the same owner from Kogarah Monami, as using the same photos. Called and notice that there will be a tall and slim lady working today, booked for 1 hour.

Upon arrival, there were two available ladies, and among them was Yuri, who stood tall at approximately 170cm. She greeted me with a warm and friendly smile, donning a pretty uniform that hinted at her allure. Imagining the beauty she would reveal once out of it, her greeting immediately put me at ease. Her calm and soothing presence set the stage for an unforgettable experience. As a connoisseur of massages, I was delighted to find that Yuri's technique was exceptional, surpassing all expectations. The receptionist mentioned that she was a student, having only trained for a couple of days so far. If that were indeed the case, it made her skill all the more impressive. Yuri led me into a dimly lit room adorned with serene paintings. Her skilled hands worked wonders on my body, each touch inducing relaxation. Soft moans escaped her lips, adding a sensuous soundtrack to the experience. The massage transcended the physical realm, reaching a soulful connection that seemed to acknowledge the inner turmoil I had been carrying.

Throughout the session, Yuri maintained a perfect balance between applying gentle pressure and firm strokes. Her expertise was evident in the way she tailored the massage to my specific needs, intuitively adjusting the pressure and focus areas to ensure maximum comfort and therapeutic benefits. Touch was also ok, as shes tall and skim ladies, if would be highly recommend if you are looking for a girl with sexy legs. During the session, I made some small talk with Yuri and just wanted to make her feel comfortable, discovering what kind of service she offers. Surprisingly, she can do bj on top and that fulfill my fantasy. Then we went to part 2 in just 20mins, cannot wait for that. Overall, the service was excellent, she offers standard hj for $50, and bj on top for $70, it was done smooth and relaxed. Fs should also be available, but I just went for regular hj combined with oral service.

I really enjoy the service here, and this would become another place for punting near my place.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    wait so $70 for the BJ or $120?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like another advertorial….

What is the age? MILF / young?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    Looks like another advertorial….
    So you're not buying the transcendence of the physical realm?