Thread: Memorable last shifts with MLs & WLs before they quit working in the industry.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Memorable last shifts with MLs & WLs before they quit working in the industry.

This post just came to mind as I visited a ML on her last day before she headed back home.

Made me think if a girl's last day was any different to any other??

Was she over it already and just went through the motions or did she enjoy it a bit more esp if you were a regular of hers?

The lady in question I visited was a cute J girl called Miho who previously was working at CBD Massage under a different name.

The session was great and made me wished I had seen her more. Still felt good to have caught her before she quit.

Any memorable experiences from fellow punters either good or bad?

There's probably plenty of both...

Happy punting...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    next time you have a punt ask the girl her life story, she will tell you either she loves it or hates the job, but it pays the bills,
    ask her does her parents know what she is doing for work and would she consider doing this type of job in her own country,
    but either way most of the girls once they graduate can't wait to go home, because they know if they stay in Australia they will be stuck in this industry.
    and every girls dream is to be a princess not a whore.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    This post just came to mind as I visited a ML on her last day before she headed back home.

Made me think if a girl's last day was any different to any other??

Was she over it already and just went through the motions or did she enjoy it a bit more esp if you were a regular of hers?

The lady in question I visited was a cute J girl called Miho who previously was working at CBD Massage under a different name.

The session was great and made me wished I had seen her more. Still felt good to have caught her before she quit.

Any memorable experiences from fellow punters either good or bad?

There's probably plenty of both...

Happy punting...
    Make sure you are either the last customer of her last day or the first customer of her first day.

Take a selfie with her and frame it on your bedhead for happy memories.

Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    next time you have a punt ask the girl her life story, she will tell you either she loves it or hates the job, but it pays the bills,
    ask her does her parents know what she is doing for work and would she consider doing this type of job in her own country,
    but either way most of the girls once they graduate can't wait to go home, because they know if they stay in Australia they will be stuck in this industry.
    and every girls dream is to be a princess not a whore.
    ---

Man did this once, turns out she got tricked into doing the job. She hated the job, felt weird when I did round 2 with her.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not sure if it's memorable.
    I saw a wl Chinese girl. I noticed she was on roster almost every day or working few times a week.
    Anywau I saw her cause I thought she was cute.
    Long story short first time seeing her, experience wasn't that great. Her service was mechanical but she enjoyed daty I guess. Afterwards she started complaining how guys keep questioning her why she was working as wl etc and she was annoyed about it. She only works cause it's good pay.
    After that she hasn't been on the roster..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Around 10 years ago I had a job that took me to Melbourne every few months. I used to meet up for a couple of hours while there, with a WL in her early 20's who was working privately to support her science degree at uni. She stopped working as a WL when she graduated. She was always very safety-minded with sex, but was a wonderful kisser, and she used to give a magic slow HJ while licking my balls before getting into fucking.
    On my last visit she told me she was leaving the industry and asked would I like a slow BBBJ with CIM swallow. OMG yes!!! The memory stays with me forever!

Banned
    I remember this girl called Anna who was a ripper. When I came to the shop she would literally close the doors, take me to a private room and we would spend a couple of hours together, massaging each other and then playful oral and fucking. She left to go and work in Germany of all places. She was smart and got a place at a school there. Never kept in touch although I sometimes hear about her from her friend who is still in the industry. Was never sure of whether she wanted more - like a GF/BF thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LBW1959 View Post
    Around 10 years ago I had a job that took me to Melbourne every few months. I used to meet up for a couple of hours while there, with a WL in her early 20's who was working privately to support her science degree at uni. She stopped working as a WL when she graduated. She was always very safety-minded with sex, but was a wonderful kisser, and she used to give a magic slow HJ while licking my balls before getting into fucking.
    On my last visit she told me she was leaving the industry and asked would I like a slow BBBJ with CIM swallow. OMG yes!!! The memory stays with me forever!
    This is exactly what I mean...

These experiences tend to stay longer than the average punt...

Could be the brain going, there wont be another one so enjoy this more??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think it could be the brain telling you you are missing out as the ML or WL is quitting.

I had one with girl from Croyden. I only saw her once for 30min. My only visit to this joint. She was accommodating and quite hot. For some reason I did not go to see her after the first punt and then read in the forum what a star she was and regretted not seeing her the second time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a kinda special relationship with this young Korean private WL, I saw her for like 3 years, I remember she warned me to do not fall in love with her thing I really tried to do. She always let me stay way longer than I paid for, wearing costumes and everything. A lot of firsts I did it with her, except for bbfs. That was something both agreed because it was a boundary that we shouldn't cross, otherwise we could regret later on. I kept seen her even when she officially quit until one day she said she'll be back to Korea for good. She told me she wanted to spend a whole day with me, from early in the morning until late at night. We had breakfast, went to the supermarket because she wanted to cook for me. After the supermarket I had the best sex I've ever had, we both ended exhausted after hours of super intense lovemaking. She washed me up afterwards, prepared her special black fried rice then ended watching a movie until late. I swear I didn't want to leave her after that because everytime I said I gotta go she hold me tight and shaking her head in a very cute way but the day was long gone and I had to go. I offered to take her to the airport but she refused. That was the last time I saw her and I still remember her until now. Did I fall for her? Yes. Did she fall for me? I don't know but I'd like to think that maybe she did.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Back in 2019 I had a WL called Mable on her last shift @64 Alexander. Place is a dump now but then was a good fuck house in my local turf.

Anyway, she already had a bf and was pissed off at him cos the wanker text her at work. She had her props packed and told me I’m her last customer. She provided a nice catbath and BBBj before riding me in cowgirl which got me close so I took control and pounded her my way. A very lovey accomodating girl from Guangdong and one of only 3 that made me cum before the hour was up.

Well after she left 64 she worked privately for a while before getting hitched. Still have her WeChat hehe.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    back in the early 2000's I used to hit up a massage shop in Riley St Darlinghurst for my regular lunch time escape...Chinese run with a steady roster of Japanese 'student' MLs. They all seemed to be aiming to make some quick cash so they could splash it while they looked for partners back home... almost universally they had plans to get married and have kids after 4-6 years of being a ML...

Anyway I became close to two of them and paid for a hotel on their last weekend in Aus and while they weren't keen on a double - were happy to both spend a day and night with me before they left...
    I then went skiing in Japan several years later and invited them back to my hotel and one, who lived closest even spent the night with me -her partner and kids left at home, thankfully!!