Thread: Body scrub and massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Body scrub and massage

Hi guys,

Looking for a body scrub and massage services. I know Saigon Princess at Bexley offers this but haven't seen many reviews except for one from 2021.

Any one have latest experience at Saigon Bexley or recommend any other places that offer both body scrub and massage afterwards?

Thanks!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried body scrub late last year (in nov or dec maybe) from Saigon Princess Bexley, it was just alright. Not something I'd go for again.
    It was Sarah who was working and available at the time so I went with her, I remember the scrub being quite cold so not sure if trying that in winter would be a great idea if you're not a fan of the cold ��.
    She applied it all over my back and let it dry off for a few mins then asked me to take a shower to clean it off, it wasn't easy to get that off.

Anyway, after the shower came a bit of massage and then part 2. Overall experience with Sarah wasn't very good, you can view other posts on the forum for AR on Sarah. Experience might have been different if it was with Jessica or Natalie, have seen some good reviews for both of them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by herocoder View Post
    Tried body scrub late last year (in nov or dec maybe) from Saigon Princess Bexley, it was just alright. Not something I'd go for again.
    It was Sarah who was working and available at the time so I went with her, I remember the scrub being quite cold.
    Those outside rooms are fucking freezing. Puts me off going there in general amongst other reasons.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what outside rooms? only seen that toilet room

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks guys - I will pass on Saigon for now.

Any other place that does better?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    CBD massage and waxing at 197 Clarence st , CBD does body scrub too.
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I can see how it would depend on who is doing the scrub, I was lucky in that I had one of the all time greats do my scrub. When booking perhaps see if Jessie can do the scrub?
    Rooms inside at Bexley have the reverse cycle AC so just ask them to turn it on if it's chilly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    CBD massage and waxing at 197 Clarence st , CBD does body scrub too.
    Can you please comment on your experience here( who to see, $ damage, how was part2 etc)? Couldn't find much info on the forum...