Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Catching feelings for WLs/MLs and how you dealt with it?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Catching feelings for WLs/MLs and how you dealt with it?

Allright lads, here’s an uncomfortable topic we haven’t had.

Now despite most of us being tough sons of Anzacs, the u imaginable can happen. - you start to catch feelings and affection for some WL/ML. Then what? How did you handle the situation?

Did you remain disciplined and professional and fought it off?

Banned
    Everyday you'll find punters falling in love with young hot Thai WLs.

There is nothing you could do except to take ice cold shower and to meditate hoping to seek devine enlightenment.

Male testosterone has been the curse of human civilization for centuries. Kingdom won or lost because of it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post

Now despite most of us being tough sons of Anzacs, the u imaginable can happen. - you start to catch feelings and affection for some WL/ML. Then what? How did you handle the situation?

It has been done before, not the same wording and it's not uncomfortable, "Sons of Anzacs" is not really an appropriate phrase for this forum (just my opinion, no need to jump on me if you disagree) there would be very few if any of those sons here.....In 2018 my second time with an ml and it happened to me and I handled it badly, end of story...cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    It's like anything, if you don't feed it it doesn't grow.
    Don't obsess over it, and distract yourself with other thoughts and actions.
    After a few days you will totally forget about her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The power of the pussy!!
    I been there before and it nearly destroyed me mentally! Luckily broke away and snapped out of it before it did irreversible damage. It really is a recipe for disaster.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Bottom line, it's business. Try walking out without paying and see how mutual the feeling are...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    GET the fuck OUT Right Now if you started to catch feelings.
    don't get yourself involved.
    don't get infatuated by her.
    you are heading down a painful path.
    don't listen to their problems or sad stories.
    Just Pay Fuck Leave.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johnstrike View Post
    GET the fuck OUT Right Now if you started to catch feelings.
    don't get yourself involved.
    don't get infatuated by her.
    you are heading down a painful path.
    don't listen to their problems or sad stories.
    Just Pay Fuck Leave.
    oK oK, calm down, keep taking those meds...Any one who replies to this over done thread has been through it, don't need people screaming advice.........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It sort of happened to me but I took the advice of a few and decided to keep it on a professional level. She works in Sydney once a month. I see her once only when she's on, we have great sex and I'm pretty fond of her and her of me, but that's it. I still punt in the meantime atleast once a week and I have no contact with her outside of the shop. And that's the way it will stay while the going is good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

"catch feelings and affection" with someone you paid $$ for a service and who does the same to many other men, daily, is a sign of personal weakness.
    A strong man with good critical thinking ability will look for a girlfriend of a non-working girl if he wants "feelings and affection". Period.

It is sad to see a repeat of this on many other threads here of punters writing about how special a working girl is and these punters seem to have a total suspension of the reality that the WL/ML is doing the exact same shit with many other men every day. Wake up fellows! And if you don't go to see her and pay money, she will continue to get paid and deliver sexual services to other men.

If non of the above wakes you up, think of this: these women would not be nice to you and do the same stuff if you were to one day go and say "Guess what, darling. I want that fantastic stuff (hand job, blow job, CIM, COB, blah blah, but you like me and I will not pay this time"..... Almost impossible to imagine, right? Not only that, but 99.99% of these women think we are mugs and we see them because we cannot get it for free from women. Seriously, folks, this is what they say to each other about us punters.

Hope this helps. Go and pay and enjoy. But it's a fee-for-service game. Nothing more.

Banned
    You are preaching to the converted, enough is enough for fucks sake...........

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    "catch feelings and affection" with someone you paid $$ for a service and who does the same to many other men, daily, is a sign of personal weakness.
    A strong man with good critical thinking ability will look for a girlfriend of a non-working girl if he wants "feelings and affection". Period.

It is sad to see a repeat of this on many other threads here of punters writing about how special a working girl is and these punters seem to have a total suspension of the reality that the WL/ML is doing the exact same shit with many other men every day. Wake up fellows! And if you don't go to see her and pay money, she will continue to get paid and deliver sexual services to other men.

If non of the above wakes you up, think of this: these women would not be nice to you and do the same stuff if you were to one day go and say "Guess what, darling. I want that fantastic stuff (hand job, blow job, CIM, COB, blah blah, but you like me and I will not pay this time"..... Almost impossible to imagine, right? Not only that, but 99.99% of these women think we are mugs and we see them because we cannot get it for free from women. Seriously, folks, this is what they say to each other about us punters.

Hope this helps. Go and pay and enjoy. But it's a fee-for-service game. Nothing more.
    Correct yes your are right. I have a wl told me she wouldn't do CIM/DD to Boyfriend or Hubby. She say only do it for the money pay by us fuckers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

We haven't had. More like we have had. You might have to do a search for the thread and bump It.
    And it's the same. Copy and paste answers here

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    We haven't had. More like we have had. You might have to do a search for the thread and bump It.
    And it's the same. Copy and paste answers here
    Exactly, same shit...............

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Got sad, realised it was infatuation/lust and got over it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Feelings come and go, they can play havoc on your thoughts. Just just remember these girls are masters at player/banker/tiger tails and masters of playing with our emotions. Like others have said before keep it as money for play nothing more.

In saying that, I let my feelings take me away once. I married one many years ago, now she is like a STD I can’t get rid of.

My wife is Chinese and something I have learned over the years as you are not in the top 5 of things that she will prioritise. 1. Herself 2. Children 3. Her parents 4. Shopping for top end items 5. Other Chinese girlfriends. 6. Then maybe if you are lucky you number 6. If she is a gambler then everything moves a number.

But I know deep down she loves me, but it’s the type of love you have for that friend you actually hate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh this topic again.

This subject comes up once a month or more I think.

You and over 100 men will catch feels from the same girl.

Nothing good comes from starting a relationship with a girl who sleeps with men as a living. There's about a 1% success rate. And that's only if she stops working as a WL and you can financially support her, her family or lifestyle. Once the money goes, she knows how to make easy money.

You see so many girls returning to the industry after months or even years off. Most are in long term relationships.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you want to spend some time with a woman that truly loves you with all your faults n inadequacys, who you'll make happy just by being with her....if U can go visit MUM.

Banned
    Why give advice to people who know they fucked up, just fuck off

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    If you want to spend some time with a woman that truly loves you with all your faults n inadequacys, who you'll make happy just by being with her....if U can go visit MUM.
    ... just don't take it literally.

https://www.tyla.com/life/woman-disc...19775-20230523

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast