Thread: Kgirls Massage Rhodes Jenny

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kgirls Massage Rhodes Jenny

Decided to give Kgirls a try since lulu is on holidays and have been to Aria too many times lately haha.

Booked Jenny as she seemed decent enough from the pictures. $150 for the Hour +$50 bbbj

Rocked up at the Rhodes apartment, its a 1 bedder with the end of the apartment sectioned off to make another room and 1 shared bathroom, abit weird as you can hear anyone coming in etc.

Jenny was cute, very petite. She opened the door wearing a red lace dressed which looked really good. Shes a very small girl with A cups and barely any meat on her, she said she weighed 45kg. Her english is good and quite chatty, and easy to communicate with.

Not much to say about the massage, very light from a small girl. Can't really expect much. She doesn't seem to have any real massage experience, she said she has learnt from customers. No TT, just a standard back rub with oil.
    She did a quick body rub on my back after the initial massage. Don't come here expecting much for the massage part.

Once I flipped over, she removed her clothes and asked if I wanted any extras, I opted for bbbj for $50. This was the best part of the night. One of the best ones I've ever had. Right amount of spit, no teeth and she very good with her tongue.
    She struggled to get me off with her hands as I do take quite long, But she eventually finished me with her ontop grinding on me and giving me a hj.

Overall, it wasn't a bad experience but lets say I did not feel as satisfied as a $150 session with Aria, or a $195 session with Lulu. YMMV

Good review
    Is this same Korean girl Lulu from Rhodes whom provides nuru?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    Good review
    Is this same Korean girl Lulu from Rhodes whom provides nuru?
    Yep. Personally I would prefer Lulu if you want good nuru. Or Aria if you want a stronger massage, both are good value and leave me satisfied.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeboi89 View Post
    Decided to give Kgirls a try since lulu is on holidays and have been to Aria too many times lately haha.

Booked Jenny as she seemed decent enough from the pictures. $150 for the Hour +$50 bbbj

Rocked up at the Rhodes apartment, its a 1 bedder with the end of the apartment sectioned off to make another room and 1 shared bathroom, abit weird as you can hear anyone coming in etc.

Jenny was cute, very petite. She opened the door wearing a red lace dressed which looked really good. Shes a very small girl with A cups and barely any meat on her, she said she weighed 45kg. Her english is good and quite chatty, and easy to communicate with.

Not much to say about the massage, very light from a small girl. Can't really expect much. She doesn't seem to have any real massage experience, she said she has learnt from customers. No TT, just a standard back rub with oil.
    She did a quick body rub on my back after the initial massage. Don't come here expecting much for the massage part.

Once I flipped over, she removed her clothes and asked if I wanted any extras, I opted for bbbj for $50. This was the best part of the night. One of the best ones I've ever had. Right amount of spit, no teeth and she very good with her tongue.
    She struggled to get me off with her hands as I do take quite long, But she eventually finished me with her ontop grinding on me and giving me a hj.

Overall, it wasn't a bad experience but lets say I did not feel as satisfied as a $150 session with Aria, or a $195 session with Lulu. YMMV
    Thanks for the review, I like Ari alot alot, Tempted to try Hani

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortstack View Post
    Thanks for the review, I like Ari alot alot, Tempted to try Hani
    Hey Shortstack, I posted in the other K girls Ari thread about my experience with Hani. Feel free to ask for more details here or there

Junior Member(有D料到)
    can you please provide more details on Hani? is she better than Jenny ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cc1022 View Post
    Dude most of your posts are thread bumps or asking for more info, have you ever done a review or posted something to help someone?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cc1022 View Post
    Well to answer your question anyway, I've never met Jenny so I can't compare for you.

What more details do you want? I think I provided info on everything that went down. Sorry, your question is very vague.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by snapjaw View Post
    Dude most of your posts are thread bumps or asking for more info, have you ever done a review or posted something to help someone?
    Well that post got him to 50 posts, soooo, just saying...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jenny is K Boa from 42G

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AP94 View Post
    Well that post got him to 50 posts, soooo, just saying...
    Yep, as soon as he hit that he magically went radio silent.