Phone : 0411 984 066
    Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm
    Rates : $130/hr
    Extras Cost: non discussed
    Services Provided This Session : Massage, B2B
    Size/shape : shapely D cup
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Yes & Yes

Was chatting with Ada for a few days and was thoroughly impressed with the photos of Ally. When we met wow … what a body. No bikini but black tight sports wear. Unfortunately as always I was the last customer. One day I’m going to show up at 10am and get fresh hands and maybe meet Ada. Off with the gear and on the 2 holes and was asked how I want the massage I said hard and Ally delivered in spades. What a fantastic massage, hit all the knots and ironed out the tight spots. Occasionally and only very occasionally is get a touch and a feel of what was to come. I’m feeling so relaxed I think I almost fell asleep. Then the B2B and I’m like ooh didn’t know that was on the cards, when did she get naked? Did I doze off? This is getting very erotic. Ally feels fantastic. Roll over and wow again what a body a luscious arse and beautiful tits and her face … just the complete package with massage skills. Her hands are working hard and I am just loving the shape of her arse so much I don’t bother with the tits. I give her clit a rub and she seems to enjoy this bursting her hips. Her hand action is incredible and I’m thinking 1 minute in and I might be done, maybe it’s the hand action or the right amount of oil. Intense orgasm and wow finished but no, more massage and then a hot towel and I am walking out of there floating on a cloud. I was there for an hour solid and I’m sorry guys I was in heaven and completely forgot about this report about extras and stuff. Walked out of there like I was walking on a cloud. Ally used to work at Kings Massage hence her massage skills and is Cindy I think at North Sydney massage, the one on Pacific Hwy across from Greenwood. Ally is at 200 on Sunday’s. Found out she did 11 jobs today so I’m impressed she managed to look after me so well.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Nice review mate
    Good read
    Aiming for Ally/Cindy or Jojo from Stanmore girls soon

Thanks for sharing
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review. Photos look nice, I’m guessing her boobs are natural?

Hopefully she offers part 3.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ally’s new photos taken in the shop
    Another stunner

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi all

I'm new here

I've ready plenty of the reviews and went to see Ally a few weeks ago.

She's definitely experienced, I enjoy more of a sexy part one and definitely got it. As of part two, her best assets are her boobs! To die for

She is worth it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is the North Syd shop the one sorta in the old HSBC/Maccas building?

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ❤️❤️Friday Beautiful ❤️❤️

Ally (Hot Beautiful sexy Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, Petite Body tanned skin, age 24, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Mona/jenny ( Lovely Beautiful Girl)
    Thailand, D cups 165cm, busty , tanned silky skin, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 9, Service 9

Tina (Sexy Super Model)
    Thailand, B cups 165cm, slim, milky silk skin, age 23, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8 Top 1

Janis
    Thai Beautiful Sexy Girl D cups 5 stars services lovely
    Good massage good service

Linly (Super Pretty Girl)
    Thailand, B cups 160cm, slim, tanned silky skin, age 22, Cheerful GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 9

Ben
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm