Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Korean Hazel at Rhodes

Senior Member(無間使者)

Korean Hazel at Rhodes

Finally got a chance on Friday last week to see Hazel, young and friendly Korean girl who works with Lulu in an apartment at Rhodes.

First impressions walking into the apartment, Hazel was holding her dog while saying hello which made it feel like visiting a girlfriend at her home lol

Asked me to go into the bedroom and she went to set her dog out in the living room, sorted out finances and we both stripped for the shower. Hazel gives off totally different vibes than Lulu does, a more innocent and cute feeling rather than a PSE feel and that’s how the session continued. She has a smile that brightens your day and long flowing hair which unfortunately gets tied up during the session, slim body with natural B cups and completely shaved downstairs.

Into the shower, she doesn’t have an erotic routine but does enough to get you aroused and wanting more.
    Then off to the massage table which she gives a light massage with hot stone (included in the 1 hour option) and we are chatting throughout - her English isn’t the best but she can understand and hold a conversation decently.

Moving onto part 2 we go to the bed and asks me to lie down while she gives a slippery body slide both back and then turn over for front, lots of teasing while she does this and then on with condom for bj which is GFE feel. Asked her to come over for 69 and damn her pussy is so small and beautiful! Love that it is completely bald as well so kept licking and sucking on it while she gave off some soft moans, after a while of this she takes off the condom and starts giving me a nice hj til I finish while still in 69 position.

Will definitely be back to see her as I can’t believe I had waited this long before I went to see her, however schedules never matched up.. both her and Lulu are on holidays for a month and will be back in July for anyone wanting to book

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review. Face and body wise, how does she compare with Lulu? What about her age?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They are completely different styles, Hazel is young mid 20 and cute face, body is slim with natural boobs but not as toned. Height I think Lulu is a bit taller

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexkniight View Post
    They are completely different styles, Hazel is young mid 20 and cute face, body is slim with natural boobs but not as toned. Height I think Lulu is a bit taller
    Thanks, love natural boobs, I'll need to make time for this

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Contact details?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shiny-Lulu is the WeChat contact for Hazel and Lulu
    Or can message them 0410 589 134

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Shiny-Lulu is the WeChat contact for Hazel and Lulu
    Or can message them 0410 589 134
    They are both on holidays till July.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers nice review to the point!
    Just added then and says they gone on holidays to July? Is that right ?!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    Cheers nice review to the point!
    Just added then and says they gone on holidays to July? Is that right ?!
    Yes. They are both on break till July.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m waiting till they are ready for 3some

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Finally got a chance on Friday last week to see Hazel, young and friendly Korean girl who works with Lulu in an apartment at Rhodes.

First impressions walking into the apartment, Hazel was holding her dog while saying hello which made it feel like visiting a girlfriend at her home lol

Asked me to go into the bedroom and she went to set her dog out in the living room, sorted out finances and we both stripped for the shower. Hazel gives off totally different vibes than Lulu does, a more innocent and cute feeling rather than a PSE feel and that’s how the session continued. She has a smile that brightens your day and long flowing hair which unfortunately gets tied up during the session, slim body with natural B cups and completely shaved downstairs.

Into the shower, she doesn’t have an erotic routine but does enough to get you aroused and wanting more.
    Then off to the massage table which she gives a light massage with hot stone (included in the 1 hour option) and we are chatting throughout - her English isn’t the best but she can understand and hold a conversation decently.

Moving onto part 2 we go to the bed and asks me to lie down while she gives a slippery body slide both back and then turn over for front, lots of teasing while she does this and then on with condom for bj which is GFE feel. Asked her to come over for 69 and damn her pussy is so small and beautiful! Love that it is completely bald as well so kept licking and sucking on it while she gave off some soft moans, after a while of this she takes off the condom and starts giving me a nice hj til I finish while still in 69 position.

Will definitely be back to see her as I can’t believe I had waited this long before I went to see her, however schedules never matched up.. both her and Lulu are on holidays for a month and will be back in July for anyone wanting to book
    May I ask the link and how much the damage?thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don’t think they’re willing to do it because Hazel works on Lulu’s day off, maybe if Hazel gets more days

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lulu and Hazel are back working
    Hazel will be on Wednesday

WeChat: Shiny-lulu

45 min $165
    60 min $190

Includes shower together, massage, hot stone (60 mins), nuru body slide, cbj and hj

Hopefully above info answers everyone’s questions

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks like their ad is down

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Size? Of boobs

What size? I hope they are big enough to play with.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    What size? I hope they are big enough to play with.
    Would probably be B cups

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Early 30s, she used to work at Midas back in 2018-19.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    Early 30s, she used to work at Midas back in 2018-19.
    You probably got her mixed up with someone else lol she’s definitely not 30s haha in fact she is definitely mid20s only
    Dunno who you might have mistaken her for

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How old does Lulu look to you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    How old does Lulu look to you?
    tcrawford, you might be referring to Lulu while this thread is about Hazel whom OP described?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast