Thread: “Isa” - mobile massage- AVOID at all costs

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

“Isa” - mobile massage- AVOID at all costs

Hi all

Arranged a massage with “Isa” who has 50 million locanto ads for mobile massage etc. confirmed time and cost and she sent street name. Asked her to send street number upon arrival and she stated she had cancelled my booking. Complete idiot time waster which is unfortunate as her pictures look good, but I have seen in previous posts her pictures are not accurate and that she is quite a lot older and fatter then what you see in the pictures.

Anyway point is - DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY - Avoid

See link here:

https://m.locanto.com.au/qld/ID_6405...or-mobile.html

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Of course. Once I contacted as her ad said "incall Carindale". Well, she said she is based in Marsden and will do outcall to Carindale. When I asked her your ad says incall, she got mad at me. I suggested her to take some TAFE English courses

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Aaah, good ol Isa, the spammer of the South East.
    Last time I ranted on here, she left an ad in response to my post.
    A bit like pulling a zap sign I thought!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wow!!!!i do remember that girl,ages ago text her for booking a session with her ,hundreds texts back and forth ,same pics still on the ad.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've seen Isa once .... there won't be a twice. Hate how she spams EVERY suburb on Locanto !

I saw her years ago when she was at Bamboo Panda, before she went solo. She was quite good then and much closer to the pix. Over the years, she has put on a bit of weight, although I saw here a few times when she left BP. I haven't been back for a few years mainly because Marsden was a bit out of the way, so no idea what she is like now. Certainly her spamming on Locanto leaves a bit to be desired.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    I saw her years ago when she was at Bamboo Panda, before she went solo. She was quite good then and much closer to the pix. Over the years, she has put on a bit of weight, although I saw here a few times when she left BP. I haven't been back for a few years mainly because Marsden was a bit out of the way, so no idea what she is like now. Certainly her spamming on Locanto leaves a bit to be desired.
    Yes she SURE HAS PUT ON WEIGHT !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman20 View Post
    Yes she SURE HAS PUT ON WEIGHT !
    She was on my list. Had a few texts back n forth. Guess this puts a line through her.
    What is dress size is she?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitch View Post
    She was on my list. Had a few texts back n forth. Guess this puts a line through her.
    What is dress size is she?
    If you're putting a line through her, what difference does it make what her dress size is..???