Thread: Honoka, really petite and super inexperienced

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Honoka, really petite and super inexperienced

So I was feeling horny and wanted to try something different. Last week I had the PSE of Sara Otani where I just sat back and she fucking went for it and pleasured me for the full hour. I did want to try something different and go for someone inexperienced for once. Now I know what you all are thinking. Normally inexperienced means a shit experience but I was curious. So I booked her in for 1 hour and hoped for the best.

Rocked up and 42G messaged me saying she's going to be a bit late. I'm cool with that. Paid the damage and waited for her to come and pick me up. First impressions is that she's quite small and petite. Face is more girl next door type of face. Not drop dead gorgeous but her body was slender.

We went into the room and she took off her clothes and I got a good look at her body. She's super slender, nice legs and tiny A cup tits. I copped a feel and she was soft all over and had this tiny little butt. She's unshaven below and just really seemed quite inexperienced. Was laughing to herself and seemed a bit nervous. We did a quick clean up in the showers and she dried up and hopped next to me in the bed. Again the receptionist also warned me that she's inexperienced so I knew I had to take the lead. I caressed her in my arms and felt all over her body and got some DFK in. She's receptive to DFK which is an amazing plus. My hands went down to her pussy and there was no push back. I licked her tiny nips and then went up for some more DFK.

She kinda leaned into my crotch and gave me a super inexperienced BBBJ. It was quite cute to be honest. Definitely not the best BBBJ I had but to have this petite inexperienced girl gently sucking my cock was still quite a turn on. I grabbed her up for some more DFK and then told her I wanted to taste her pussy. I know a little Japanese so I said, "omanko tabete" which got a laugh from her.

Gently went down to her legs. and licked along the insides of her legs and then gently moved around her crotch without touching her pussy just yet. I gently started licking around labia and periodically flicked up to her clit. Flattened my tongue as wide as possible to try and get maximum tongue coverage on her pussy. Alternated between her labia and clit and then she was wet enough for me to very very very gently put 1 finger in her pussy. Not all the way but I got some fingering play while I gently dined. She was quite receptive and to be honest I'm not sure if it's foam or whatever but she was getting quite wet. I went about this for a good 15-20 minutes and then I knew time was running out. Got her to suck me again to get hard and then I said we should fuck.

She kinda fumbled around a bit for the dom, unwrap it and then dress me up and the process kinda made me lose my erection but no problem. We did a bit of CG with my slightly soft cock. I got her to lick my nipples as I tried to get hard again which worked and I went for mish. She's really tight. We had to lube her up a bit more to enter and I pumped gently away and then switched to doggy. As I was pumping she seems to be in a bit of pain so I asked if she was ok. She said she's fine so I quickly finished in the dom. We cleaned up and cuddled and bit and I asked if she was ok again.

She took out her translate app and said a customer before me was, "messy and hurt her vagina". She also said I'm her last customer even though her roster has her almost just start. I felt super bad for her and in my mind I wished her the best. She's one of these super young girls that kinda triggers this protective instinct in you.

Anyways would I see her again? Yes but next time I'll be a lot lot more gentle. She might not be everyone's cup of tea though just cause how inexperienced she is at sex. So book at your own caution.

You are a gentleman Meng 😂

Banned
    Some inexperienced girls need to slowly ease into this line of work. Having to see up to 8 customers in one day with different demands would frighten some young inexperienced girls. Not every customer is gentle or behaves as a gentleman like Meng. Punters should take this on board when seeing inexperienced girls and not always have high expectations of PSE from these girls.